Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I swear I'm gonna cry...I have a ton of a bunch of colors, but still need some orange and teal. I had to get off the Flash Space about 5 minutes ago, but now it won't come back up for me!!! WWAAAAAA....what do I do now?!? I knew I should have claimed my wanted items when I had the chance. Now all these little babies are going to go to waste! crying
Can anyone help?

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
heart heart crying crying crying heart heart

Invisible Spark

Which items do you need?

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
-FoolishBox-
Which items do you need?

Well, I wanted the coat and the rainbow grunny that's on the end of the one claim list. But it looks as though I'll have to settle for the skin slippers I have. heart cry

Invisible Spark

Angelique Deslauriers
-FoolishBox-
Which items do you need?

Well, I wanted the coat and the rainbow grunny that's on the end of the one claim list. But it looks as though I'll have to settle for the skin slippers I have. heart cry

Alright well because they're giving out the rare ones more frequently I guess I'll try.
Only thing is I lost track of how many of each item I claimed on this account that is. If I'm correct about having one last coat left then we're in luck. 3nodding

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelique Deslauriers
I swear I'm gonna cry...I have a ton of a bunch of colors, but still need some orange and teal. I had to get off the Flash Space about 5 minutes ago, but now it won't come back up for me!!! WWAAAAAA....what do I do now?!? I knew I should have claimed my wanted items when I had the chance. Now all these little babies are going to go to waste! crying
Can anyone help?

The Flash Space is working fine for me. Try updating your Adobe Flash Player and give it a try? o-o

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Can anyone help?

The Flash Space is working fine for me. Try updating your Adobe Flash Player and give it a try? o-o

Actually, my son did that already. Still no~go! sweatdrop

UGH!!! I wish I could gift the ones I don't need for the ones I do!...or something!

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Can anyone help?

UGH!!! I wish I could gift the ones I don't need for the ones I do!...or something!

Ah, damn. I'm not exactly sure what might be going on, then. Perhaps close the browser out and open it back up? That's what I usually do, but you might already have tried it out. x_x

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Can anyone help?

Ah, damn. I'm not exactly sure what might be going on, then. Perhaps close the browser out and open it back up? That's what I usually do, but you might already have tried it out. x_x

crying crying crying Thank you for the idea though heart

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Can anyone help?

No problem. I'll try to catch some more of them and give you either the coat or the flurry of grunnies. Whichever I can trade in first, lol.

Aged Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Can anyone help?

No problem. I'll try to catch some more of them and give you either the coat or the flurry of grunnies. Whichever I can trade in first, lol.

You are sooo AWESOME!!!

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers
Avun Shidino
Angelique Deslauriers

You are sooo AWESOME!!!

Just trying to help out. xD

Might take me a while since I have to pick up on red, blues, greens, yellows, and lavenders. e_e

Invisible Spark

Avun Shidino

Might take me a while since I have to pick up on red, blues, greens, yellows, and lavenders. e_e

I might be able to get the coat for her... just need 5 more teal and 3 more green but I'll let you know if it lets me get it or not.

This way you won't be stuck quoting the easter bunny for a long long time. If I didn't max out the 3 of each item per person. 3nodding

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino

I might be able to get the coat for her... just need 5 more teal and 3 more green but I'll let you know if it lets me get it or not.

This way you won't be stuck quoting the easter bunny for a long long time. If I didn't max out the 3 of each item per person. 3nodding

I've just gotten one of each so far. If you do get the coat, I'll get the other item, then. xD

Invisible Spark

Avun Shidino
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino

I've just gotten one of each so far. If you do get the coat, I'll get the other item, then. xD

I already sent it to her in trade so you can get the flock. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces