Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

She smiled at his sigh, before she tilted her head nodding.
"Of course....you deserve some 'attention' after working so hard to make people smile"
She blushed alittle at his wink and giggled happily.

"You are too good to me. I have not done nearly enough I think."
His gaze shifted from her as he thought for a moment. He then looked back at her and smiled.
"At least I still have some days left to try and bring a few more smiles to people."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: I'm doing fine, though a bit frustrated. Are you an anon, my friend? I must admit to being just a bit jealous of Keirei's ease in communicating with you. I wonder...should I make an Ao-chan mule? It might be easier than gifting and stalking. (Though gifting and stalking is fun in itself!)

"I am sorry to hear you are frustrated. May I ask what is wrong?"
With a grin he gave a low bow.
"Yes Ao-chan my dear, I am an anon. Fading Away Slowly is my signed name and I am usually a figure of smoke. However if I concentrate I can make myself tangible for a time."
His eyes closed as his grin softened to a smile.
"Please do not be jealous of her, she is very dear to me. I find having a mule is good for when you would like to talk to someone in the threads for extended periods of time. It also lets you know when someone is talking to you so you do not miss it."
He chuckled quietly at the last thing she said opening his eyes.
"Yes there is something to be said about continuing to gift and stalk a person. Speaking of which, thank you for continuing to visit me."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: A softly whispered song rings out clear over the ocean, its sound oddly carrying far over the ocean waves. Who could possibly be singing out over the in the midnight hours like this? Curious as to who it is, you stagger from your bed and wander towards the beach. There, on the ocean's shores stands a lone figure, a mysterious black haired woman. She turns at the sound of your approaching footsteps, her eyes filled with longing and grief.

&I am very sorry,& she whispers softly, the sorrow apparent in her tone.

&I did not mean to wake you. I was only singing for my husband...we were sailing on a ship together, but...& Her voice trails off at this statement, and her eyes once again turn towards the sea.

&...The ship was caught in a terrible storm. We were separated when the ship began to sink. I sing in hopes he will hear me, and come find me again...just as he always has.& She offers a sad smile, and hands you a giftbox before walking past you with a soft farewell. On the box is a simple note that reads 'I am sorry for keeping you awake. Sincerely, The Midnight Songstress'

He shook his head trying to offer her a comforting smile.
"Dear lady, please do not fret over waking me. In truth I rarely sleep at all. I am terribly sorry you are separated from your husband. Your singing is beautiful and I do hope it reaches him."
He bowed then returned her farewell as she walked passed. His eyes turned slowly to stare out at the sea.
"To the husband she can not find I hope you heard that song so beautifully sad. Please find her so that her song can be of rejoicing done with the happiest of smiles."
He turned and looked in the direction she had gone.
"Thank you for the gift and letting me hear your song. May you someday find the one you hold so dear."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"Of course....you deserve some 'attention' after working so hard to make people smile"

His gaze shifted from her as he thought for a moment. He then looked back at her and smiled.
"At least I still have some days left to try and bring a few more smiles to people."

She giggled and smiled softly.
"You do alot, Love....even if you do not think so, every smile means something to someone"
She smiled happily and stroked his cheek lightly.
"mmm then i will gladly cheer you on in yur endevors...and be here waiting for when you are ready to rest until next time"
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
"Yes Ao-chan my dear, I am an anon. Fading Away Slowly is my signed name and I am usually a figure of smoke. However if I concentrate I can make myself tangible for a time."
"Please do not be jealous of her, she is very dear to me. I find having a mule is good for when you would like to talk to someone in the threads for extended periods of time. It also lets you know when someone is talking to you so you do not miss it."
"Yes there is something to be said about continuing to gift and stalk a person. Speaking of which, thank you for continuing to visit me."

Ah. Well, frustration was due to my sister.

Also, I tried to make a mule account named Ao-chan Anon, but it kept wigging out on me, so I hopped on a rp mule. I'm a girl though xD

I suspected that you were an anon, and truth be told that's the reason I originally gifted you. Well, that and the fact that you were so eloquent in your replies to your gifts.

I shall endeaver to be less jealous then. XD

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"You do alot, Love....even if you do not think so, every smile means something to someone"
"mmm then i will gladly cheer you on in yur endevors...and be here waiting for when you are ready to rest until next time"

"You are kind to say that, my sweet. I do hope to brighten at least one person's day."
Placing his hand over hers he pressed it more against his cheek. Her hand was so soft, he couldn't help but want to keep it there.
"Thank you, it is comforting to know I have someone cheering me on and waiting for me when I am ready to rest."

Otherworldly Specter

Ice Make - Sexy
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Ah. Well, frustration was due to my sister.

Also, I tried to make a mule account named Ao-chan Anon, but it kept wigging out on me, so I hopped on a rp mule. I'm a girl though xD

I suspected that you were an anon, and truth be told that's the reason I originally gifted you. Well, that and the fact that you were so eloquent in your replies to your gifts.

I shall endeaver to be less jealous then. XD

"I am sorry. I wonder why it did not work. Heh, that is fine."
He smiled touched by her compliment.
"Thank you that is most kind. That is good to hear. A smile is more becoming than a frown after all."
He nodded with a wink before speaking again.
"Will you try to make a mule account again?"
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
I am sorry. I wonder why it did not work. Heh, that is fine.
Thank you that is most kind. That is good to hear. A smile is more becoming than a frown after all.
Will you try to make a mule account again?
I am using an iphone. It doesnt like gaia much. smile

Indeed, you deserve all such compliments. Your responses are both charming and well written 3

I tried again to make a mule, with about as much success. So I probably wont make one again...Ah! But wait. I do have another mule which may be more appropriate. Ill post again later smile

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

A grin spread across his face and he chuckled.
"Hello you two, thank you for visiting me. Does this day offer anything special to you? Increase of power or creepiness maybe?"

Dapper Gaian

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
"That is good. I am also well, thank you. Have you been singing to many people?"

*Nods* "Quite a few, in all honesty... If I see someone that sparks my interest in some shape or form, I sing..."
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

This day is our favorite to play on, that is what it offers.

Otherworldly Specter

Ice Make - Sexy
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
I am sorry. I wonder why it did not work. Heh, that is fine.
Thank you that is most kind. That is good to hear. A smile is more becoming than a frown after all.
Will you try to make a mule account again?
I am using an iphone. It doesnt like gaia much. smile

Indeed, you deserve all such compliments. Your responses are both charming and well written 3

I tried again to make a mule, with about as much success. So I probably wont make one again...Ah! But wait. I do have another mule which may be more appropriate. Ill post again later smile

"That is a shame."
A pleased look was on his face now. Such kindness he was being shown.
"Thank you again Ao-chan, my dear. I am happy to know you find my responses to be as such. I see, I hope that other mule account works then."

Otherworldly Specter

Victorian Vocaloid- Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
"That is good. I am also well, thank you. Have you been singing to many people?"

*Nods* "Quite a few, in all honesty... If I see someone that sparks my interest in some shape or form, I sing..."

He nodded listening to her.
"I see, then thank you for finding something worthy of your interest in me."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"You are kind to say that, my sweet. I do hope to brighten at least one person's day."
Placing his hand over hers he pressed it more against his cheek. Her hand was so soft, he couldn't help but want to keep it there.
"Thank you, it is comforting to know I have someone cheering me on and waiting for me when I am ready to rest."

She smiled and nodded as she felt and watched him press his cheek against her hand some more.
"you brighten my day, every day"
she giggled softly smiling brightly.
"mmhmm! I will always be here for you.."

Otherworldly Specter

Dante Horror - anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

This day is our favorite to play on, that is what it offers.

He smirked as he nodded.
"So will you two be getting up to more mischief than usual today?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas