Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She laughed again as he shook his hair, brushing it against her head again. She smiled and reached up combing her fingers through his hair giggling.
"i am glad...I want you to be happy as well...and i just love your smile"
She smiled as she shifted onto her toes, closing those couple of inches to press her lips lightly against his own.

He leaned into her touch enjoying the feel of her fingers in his hair.
You do make me happy. Thank you my sweet, but I believe your beautiful smile far outshines mine."
Leaning down a little he kissed back and hoped this would make it easier for her to reach. He couldn't resist giving her lower lip a small lick before pulling back.

She blushed softly as the kissed, before she gave a small squeak as he licked her lower lip. She giggled softly looking up as he pulled back.
"ah..that was sneaky"
She smiled happily as she stroked her fingers through his soft hair.
"let us agree....we both love eachothers smiles more than our own?"

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She laughed again as he shook his hair, brushing it against her head again. She smiled and reached up combing her fingers through his hair giggling.
She smiled as she shifted onto her toes, closing those couple of inches to press her lips lightly against his own.

You do make me happy. Thank you my sweet, but I believe your beautiful smile far outshines mine."
Leaning down a little he kissed back and hoped this would make it easier for her to reach. He couldn't resist giving her lower lip a small lick before pulling back.

She blushed softly as the kissed, before she gave a small squeak as he licked her lower lip. She giggled softly looking up as he pulled back.
"ah..that was sneaky"

He grinned but tried to sound as innocent as he could.
"Sneaky, why whatever do you mean my sweet? I can agree to that. I will continue to love your smile and you can love mine as well."
The wonderful sensation of her running her fingers through his hair softened his grin to a smile. He tilted his head into the attention.

Fashionable Prophet

is this twilight?

Otherworldly Specter

L0RTAY
is this twilight?

He looked up and offered a smile to the new comer.
"Is what twilight, my dear?"

Fashionable Prophet

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
L0RTAY
is this twilight?

She laughed.
"Ha
ha...haha."
Softly....
"Is this...Twilight...?" she pondered at the familiarity, chuckling and brushing her hair out of her eyes and stepping from foot to foot and juxtaposing herself.

Otherworldly Specter

L0RTAY
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
L0RTAY
is this twilight?

She laughed.
"Ha
ha...haha."
Softly....
"Is this...Twilight...?" she pondered at the familiarity, chuckling and brushing her hair out of her eyes and stepping from foot to foot and juxtaposing herself.

He raised a brow somewhat confused.
"My dear I really do not know what you are trying to get at. As best I can answer, no this is not Twilight."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

His eyes narrowed and flashed in distaste.
"To delight in another's pain is terrible but to share how you caused it. This I can not fathom."
He let out a low growl finding this very irksome. He did not feel like dealing with this so he let his body fade back to it's usual smokey form.

((Thank you, that was very well written.))

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: Hello again, my new friend. I'm glad to hear you don't mind your gift being repeated. I'm afraid your current avi is a bit above my skill level, but I'll make an effort anyway. --Ao-chan

The smokey figure's mood brightened some. He rippled happily at the familiar person.
"Hello again, my dear. Exactly, I do not mind in the least."
He smiled apologetically and concentrated making his form solid one more.
"Sorry about that, Ao-chan. I know my normal form is hard to capture in a drawing. Is this any better? You are too kind, you do not have to do this. I am sure anything you draw will be lovely. Thank you for returning for another visit."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"ah..that was sneaky"

He grinned but tried to sound as innocent as he could.
"Sneaky, why whatever do you mean my sweet? I can agree to that. I will continue to love your smile and you can love mine as well."
The wonderful sensation of her running her fingers through his hair softened his grin to a smile. He tilted his head into the attention.

She laughed softly as she raised a eye brow at his innocent tone.
"Playing innocent i see"
She smiled as she felt him lean into her touch, before she began to massage his scaple with her nails.
"do you like that?"

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

"Playing innocent i see"
She smiled as she felt him lean into her touch, before she began to massage his scaple with her nails.
"do you like that?"

"I am trying to at least."
Clenching his jaw trying not to make any noises, he pulled her closer and rested his head atop hers.
"It does feel rather nice, my sweet."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

Here you are, my dear. I'm afraid it's not my best work, though. I'll extend it later. How are you doing?

He smiled admiring the work.
"Ao-chan my dear, I think it is wonderful. Thank you! I am alright. How about yourself?"

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"Playing innocent i see"
"do you like that?"

Clenching his jaw trying not to make any noises, he pulled her closer and rested his head atop hers.

She giggled and smiled softly, before he laid his head atop her own. The position made it a bit harder for her to see what she was doing, so she pulled her hands away not wanting to incite anything that wasn't decent for public eyes. She smiled and snuggled against his chest, nuzzling her head under his own.
"I am glad you liked it....Maybe later...I could give you another massage"
She giggled as she teased him a bit.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"Playing innocent i see"
"do you like that?"

She giggled and smiled softly, before he laid his head atop her own. The position made it a bit harder for her to see what she was doing, so she pulled her hands away not wanting to incite anything that wasn't decent for public eyes. She smiled and snuggled against his chest, nuzzling her head under his own.

He sighed almost sad the attention had stopped. It was probably for the best though.
"Do you promise, my sweet? I shall hold you to it if you do. Do not tease right now, you know how I get."
Lifting his head he smirked down at her and winked.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"Playing innocent i see"
"do you like that?"

He sighed almost sad the attention had stopped. It was probably for the best though.
"Do you promise, my sweet? I shall hold you to it if you do. Do not tease right now, you know how I get."
Lifting his head he smirked down at her and winked.

She smiled at his sigh, before she tilted her head nodding.
"Of course....you deserve some 'attention' after working so hard to make people smile"
She blushed alittle at his wink and giggled happily.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Hey everyone. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers