• Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She smiled happily as she felt him kiss her head. She giggled as she heard his approving words, before she leapt over and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her fingers toyed with the hair at the base of his neck, as she smiled up at him. "Your so sweet, love....I wonder if i truely deserve you"

He laughed catching her, somewhat surprised at her slightly bolder behavior. His eyes half closed as she played with his hair.
"But it is you who are sweet, ergo why I call you my sweet. Whether or not either of us deserves the other I am pleased to have you."

She smiled brightly hearing him laugh, pleased to know it was she who caused it. She smiled softly as she watched his reaction to her playing with his hair.
"mmm As am I.....and a warning to you...you will probably never get rid of me"
She giggled softly her two tails waving.

This only made him laugh more and he held her tighter.
"My sweet you make it sound so ominous. Who said I planned to let you go?"
He grinned down at her his eyes flashing fire like for a moment.

She giggled as she felt his arms tighten, before she blushed alittle and nuzzled his chest.
"mmm one never knows what will happen in the future.....You never know if some pretty girl is going to try and take you away"
She blushed seeing his eyes flash, before she pouted alittle.
"It a normal fear to have you know"

It wasn't hard to practically feel her misgivings. He cupped her cheek and lifter her face to gaze into her eyes.
"But even as you say, it would be someone trying to take me, not me leaving. Have some faith in my feelings, my sweet."
He placed his forehead against hers just wanting to be closer to her.
"I am well aware of it. Do not think I have not noticed how other men pay attention to you. You are very hard to resist, my sweet."

She nuzzled his hand alittle as it was pressed against her cheek, before she raised her eyes to meet his.
"I will...."
She blushed as he pressed his forehead to her own, before she blinked at his words completely clueless to any attention she may have gotten. She was friendly to everyone.
"They do?...I am?"

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

She nuzzled his hand alittle as it was pressed against her cheek, before she raised her eyes to meet his.
"I will...."
She blushed as he pressed his forehead to her own, before she blinked at his words completely clueless to any attention she may have gotten. She was friendly to everyone.
"They do?...I am?"

"Thank you, my sweet."
Lightly his head brushed against hers as he nodded in the affirmative.
"You seem surprised by this. You are sweet, kind, and gentle. All of which are desirable attributes. Such a warm glow you give off, I am sure others can see it too."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: Hello, my dear. We haven't met, but I've been watching you and have found you worthy of a random gift. I'm sorry if it is not to your tastes. Have a pleasant evening, and a wonderful day.

He looked around a faint smile on his face. Someone else who liked to watch from the unseen, a kindred spirit.
"We should remedy that by meeting properly. I do not know what to call you however."
With a grin he shook his head.
"Thank you very much, I do like it. Thank you again and you do the same."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: A soft ballad drifts over the breeze of the cool night air, laced with both mystery and joy. Curious as to the nature of the song, as well as to whom might be singing it, you decide to follow the melody to find its source.

After several minutes of wandering, you find your way to a nearby lake. There, on the edge of the dock, you find your answer in the form of a creature you had thought to only be a myth. A mermaid sits there, singing her ballad into the moonlight.

Stunned, you watch her for a few moments, before moving closer. Suddenly she whirls, her eyes wide in fright.

&O-o-oh! P-p-please don't...please don't come a-a-any closer!& She eyes the horns atop your head nervously before carefully tossing something at your feet. She stammers another plea to keep her location secret before diving under the water's surface.

- The Frightened Mermaid

The song was beautiful and he did want to see where it came from. Lo it was mermaid, and like himself she was something so close and yet so different to the humans around them. He winced seeing he had frightened her and sighed seeing her eye his horns. He wondered briefly if she would have been more frightened to see how he normally looked.
"I will stay where I am, my dear. I just wanted to see who was singing so beautifully."
He started to lift his hand as if to ask her to wait but she was gone.
"I apologize for frightening you. I merely wanted to hear your song. Thank you for even getting to hear a part of it was a lovely gift. No one will ever hear from me where you are, my dear."
With a small nod he turned to leave that location.

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PWEASE!!

- Flopsie

For a moment he could only gaze at the cute little creature. Gently he picked it up and hugged it.
"Since you asked so nicely, how could I refuse a cute bunny such as you? Thank you, this was a most welcome bright spot."
He smiled petting the bunny in his arms.

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

And it's yo!

- Flopsie
This tiny creature was so sweet. He brought it up to his face and gave the top of it's head a small nuzzle.
"You really are adorable, little one. Thank you for being so kind as to visit me again."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

A soft chuckle left his throat as the bunny licked his cheek.
"I would like that very much, thank you. Might I hold on to you for a time?"

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

*Snuggle luffs* heart

- Flopsie

He laughed again and snuggled the bunny right back.
"You are affectionate, little one. This is very nice, thank you my snuggle bunny."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

- Flopsie

He cooed softly to the little bunny as he petted it.
"I feel wonderfully spoiled by you, my snuggle bunny. Thank you for giving me so much affection."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"I will...."
"They do?...I am?"

"Thank you, my sweet."
"You seem surprised by this. You are sweet, kind, and gentle. All of which are desirable attributes. Such a warm glow you give off, I am sure others can see it too."

She smiled giggling as his hair brushed her forehead tickling her alittle. She blushed a bit at his description of her, before she smiled softly up at him.
"Thank you...Your so very sweet to me, Love..."

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"I will...."
"They do?...I am?"

"Thank you, my sweet."

She smiled giggling as his hair brushed her forehead tickling her alittle. She blushed a bit at his description of her, before she smiled softly up at him.

With a chuckle he shook his head letting his hair brush against her skin once more. It must have tickled her since it caused her to giggle. So he had done it again enjoying hearing her laugh.
"You are welcome, it is the truth. You make it easy to be as such to you. I want simply to have you smile and be happy."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: Hello again, my dear. I'm glad to see you liked my previous gift. You may call me &Ao-chan& if you wish. It's not my name, nor my username, but I would at least know you're talking to me. razz have a pleasant evening and a wonderful day.

A smile tugged at his lips, his unseen generous gifter had returned. He bowed then straightened before speaking.
"Then Ao-chan I shall call you. You can call me Fading, or Tobias if you like. It is a pleasure to hear from you again. I do like the gifts, but it is getting to hear from you that brings me the greater joy. Thank you my dear, you do the same."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"I will...."
"They do?...I am?"

"Thank you, my sweet."

With a chuckle he shook his head letting his hair brush against her skin once more. It must have tickled her since it caused her to giggle. So he had done it again enjoying hearing her laugh.
"You are welcome, it is the truth. You make it easy to be as such to you. I want simply to have you smile and be happy."

She laughed again as he shook his hair, brushing it against her head again. She smiled and reached up combing her fingers through his hair giggling.
"i am glad...I want you to be happy as well...and i just love your smile"
She smiled as she shifted onto her toes, closing those couple of inches to press her lips lightly against his own.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

She laughed again as he shook his hair, brushing it against her head again. She smiled and reached up combing her fingers through his hair giggling.
"i am glad...I want you to be happy as well...and i just love your smile"
She smiled as she shifted onto her toes, closing those couple of inches to press her lips lightly against his own.

He leaned into her touch enjoying the feel of her fingers in his hair.
You do make me happy. Thank you my sweet, but I believe your beautiful smile far outshines mine."
Leaning down a little he kissed back and hoped this would make it easier for her to reach. He couldn't resist giving her lower lip a small lick before pulling back.

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: Hello again, my dear. Tobias, eh? Nice to meet you. I'm afraid I'm giving you a repeat gift this time. I didn't want to give you something that was worthless. Just sell it, I guess. How are you doing today, my dear? If you post an avi in your thread, I will draw it if you like.

-----Ao-Chan

"A pleasure to meet you as well."
He laughed and shook his head not bothered in the least.
"Ao-chan it is alright. As I said before getting to hear from you is what makes me smile. I am faring well thank you. How about yourself?"
Again he shook his head but smiled.
"That is very generous of you to offer but you do not have to. How I am dressed now is fine if you did draw something but please do not feel you have to. For visiting me again I do thank you. I hope we can talk more another time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff