Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
I'm just passing through.
Sending gifts to you!

~Random Passerby~

With a nod he smiled at the greeting.
"I am fine. How about you? That is a very generous thing to do. Thank you very much you are so kind. You could stay longer I would not mind."
He chuckled and shook his head. It was hard not to break into rhyme when someone else did it too. He usually preferred to keep rhymes for his messages but it did slip out in conversation now and then.

Otherworldly Specter

Victorian Vocaloid- Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
He raised a brow watching her disappear. He spoke quietly mostly to himself.
"Someone else who can disappear from view."
He then spoke in a normal voice.
"You could stay if you like."

*Returns* Very well...

A smile tugged at his lips seeing her return.
"I am glad you came back. Thank you again for singing. How are you faring this fine day?"

Dapper Gaian

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
"I am glad you came back. Thank you again for singing. How are you faring this fine day?"

*Curtsies* Well, and yourself?

Otherworldly Specter

Victorian Vocaloid- Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

*Curtsies* Well, and yourself?

"That is good. I am also well, thank you. Have you been singing to many people?"

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Quote:
Message: -blushes alittle fiddling with her hands- I wanted to get you a gift as well... -holds out the wrapped package- happy late easter!

He smiled taking the gift then setting it down to the side. He pulled her into a hug and gently petted her hair.
"My sweet you are too good to me, thank you. I do hope you enjoyed your gift as well."

She smiled softly and snuggled into his embrace. "I am only as good to you, as your are to me" she said smiling up at him. "I love the gift!" she said a sshe stood and on her tiptoes and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Quote:
Message: -blushes alittle fiddling with her hands- I wanted to get you a gift as well... -holds out the wrapped package- happy late easter!

He smiled taking the gift then setting it down to the side. He pulled her into a hug and gently petted her hair.
"My sweet you are too good to me, thank you. I do hope you enjoyed your gift as well."

She smiled softly and snuggled into his embrace. "I am only as good to you, as your are to me" she said smiling up at him. "I love the gift!" she said a sshe stood and on her tiptoes and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

A contented sigh left him just being able to hold her.
"I still feel I get the better deal, my sweet. I am pleased that you like the gift."
His eyes closed showing his further contentment as she kissed his cheek. He then opened them and studied her for a moment.
"You changed, my sweet. You look lovely in this too."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Quote:

"I still feel I get the better deal, my sweet. I am pleased that you like the gift."
His eyes closed showing his further contentment as she kissed his cheek. He then opened them and studied her for a moment.

She smiled at his content sigh, before she giggled softly. "lets say we get equal parts of the deal and pleasure from it" she said as she smiled up at him, before blushing a bit as he studied her. She fingerd the edge of her over shirt shyly, before she bit her bottom lip. "I..I do?.....does it really look alright?" she asked stepping back and giving a small turn so he could see the entire outfit.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Quote:

She smiled at his content sigh, before she giggled softly. "lets say we get equal parts of the deal and pleasure from it" she said as she smiled up at him, before blushing a bit as he studied her. She fingerd the edge of her over shirt shyly, before she bit her bottom lip. "I..I do?.....does it really look alright?" she asked stepping back and giving a small turn so he could see the entire outfit.

He nodded and placed a kiss on the top of her head.
"That sounds good to me."
An affectionate smile was on his face watching her shy behavior. He looked her over as she turned admiring the full effect.
"Yes my sweet, it is very becoming."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Quote:

He nodded and placed a kiss on the top of her head.
"That sounds good to me."
An affectionate smile was on his face watching her shy behavior. He looked her over as she turned admiring the full effect.
"Yes my sweet, it is very becoming."

She smiled happily as she felt him kiss her head. She giggled as she heard his approving words, before she leapt over and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her fingers toyed with the hair at the base of his neck, as she smiled up at him. "Your so sweet, love....I wonder if i truely deserve you"

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

She smiled happily as she felt him kiss her head. She giggled as she heard his approving words, before she leapt over and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her fingers toyed with the hair at the base of his neck, as she smiled up at him. "Your so sweet, love....I wonder if i truely deserve you"

He laughed catching her, somewhat surprised at her slightly bolder behavior. His eyes half closed as she played with his hair.
"But it is you who are sweet, ergo why I call you my sweet. Whether or not either of us deserves the other I am pleased to have you."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

He laughed catching her, somewhat surprised at her slightly bolder behavior. His eyes half closed as she played with his hair.
"But it is you who are sweet, ergo why I call you my sweet. Whether or not either of us deserves the other I am pleased to have you."

She smiled brightly hearing him laugh, pleased to know it was she who caused it. She smiled softly as she watched his reaction to her playing with his hair.
"mmm As am I.....and a warning to you...you will probably never get rid of me"
She giggled softly her two tails waving.

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Having just a wonderful time
Spring is here the flowers climb
When going outside is prime

~The easter Poet

Reading the note brought a smile to his face.
"It is a wonderful time of year. So filled with life and new things. Your poem was lovely, thank you."

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She smiled brightly hearing him laugh, pleased to know it was she who caused it. She smiled softly as she watched his reaction to her playing with his hair.

This only made him laugh more and he held her tighter.
"My sweet you make it sound so ominous. Who said I planned to let you go?"
He grinned down at her his eyes flashing fire like for a moment.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She giggled as she felt his arms tighten, before she blushed alittle and nuzzled his chest.
"mmm one never knows what will happen in the future.....You never know if some pretty girl is going to try and take you away"
She blushed seeing his eyes flash, before she pouted alittle.
"It a normal fear to have you know"

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She giggled as she felt his arms tighten, before she blushed alittle and nuzzled his chest.
"mmm one never knows what will happen in the future.....You never know if some pretty girl is going to try and take you away"
She blushed seeing his eyes flash, before she pouted alittle.
"It a normal fear to have you know"

It wasn't hard to practically feel her misgivings. He cupped her cheek and lifter her face to gaze into her eyes.
"But even as you say, it would be someone trying to take me, not me leaving. Have some faith in my feelings, my sweet."
He placed his forehead against hers just wanting to be closer to her.
"I am well aware of it. Do not think I have not noticed how other men pay attention to you. You are very hard to resist, my sweet."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff