Otherworldly Specter

Mika_Len
/runs back fully clothed
Didja like what you saw?
emotion_awesome
/shot shot

I was hyper when I saw your thread
emotion_facepalm

When she returned he still had a brow raised but now a smirk was playing on his lips as well.
"What I saw? My lamb, I shall never say what if anything I may have just seen or to what extent I may have enjoyed the view."
He took her hands and moved them from her face.
"That is alright. I am just pleased you came by."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

She giggled softly and smiled nodding.
"I promise.....so long as you promise to be my blanket"
She couldn't help but tease a bit, before she smiled happily tossling his hair.

"A fair trade it is. You may have to wait to get your blanket."
He reached up cupping her cheek for a moment.
"However I shall make the wait worth it once you get your blanket."

She blushed as she felt his hand on her cheek, before she placed her own in the back of it.
"I can wait.....you are worth the wait"
She smiled happily as she nuzzled his hand gentily.

"Or what you will get from me is worth the wait."
A cheeky grin was on his face as he looked up at her. He then shook his head and laughed.
"I only tease. Thank you for your kind words, my sweet."

She blinked a couple times, before a bright blush exploded on her cheeks.
"t-tobias!!"
she giggled as she resisted the urge to cover her face alittle embaressed, though she was smiling the whole time.
"you are such a tease...."

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

"t-tobias!!"
she giggled as she resisted the urge to cover her face alittle embaressed, though she was smiling the whole time.

Having closed his eyes once more he half opened one upon hearing his name called in a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. He smiled benignly up at her.
"Yes, my sweet? Perhaps I am, but do I ever leave you wanting when I start teasing?"

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"t-tobias!!"

Having closed his eyes once more he half opened one upon hearing his name called in a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. He smiled benignly up at her.
"Yes, my sweet? Perhaps I am, but do I ever leave you wanting when I start teasing?"

She shook her head and rubbed at her cheek alittle as if to try and get rid of her blush.
"no...."
She smiled softly at him, before she leaned over and placed her forehead against his.
"I adore you.."

Otherworldly Specter

keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"t-tobias!!"

She shook her head and rubbed at her cheek alittle as if to try and get rid of her blush.
"no...."
She smiled softly at him, before she leaned over and placed her forehead against his.
"I adore you.."

Taking her hand he moved it from her cheek and held it to his chest.
"Your cheeks will only stay red longer if you rub at them. I adore you as well, my sweet."
He stayed there a moment longer trying to get the most out of this contact. At last he sighed and moved his head from her lap. He gave her a kiss then scooted back from her a little.
"I do apologize, but I need to relax completely now."
His form began to fade as he returned to his usual smokey self.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"t-tobias!!"

"no...."
"I adore you.."

Taking her hand he moved it from her cheek and held it to his chest.
"Your cheeks will only stay red longer if you rub at them. I adore you as well, my sweet."
He stayed there a moment longer trying to get the most out of this contact. At last he sighed and moved his head from her lap. He gave her a kiss then scooted back from her a little.
"I do apologize, but I need to relax completely now."
His form began to fade as he returned to his usual smokey self.

She smiled as he took her hand and held it to his chest. She giggled at his words and smiled brightly nodding.
"alright.."
She watched as he sighed and moved from her lap. She returned his kiss knowing what was going to happen. She gave him a loving smile and nodded.
"Its alright...there is no need to apologize....I am glad your resting"
She continued to smile as she watched him fade.

Otherworldly Specter

keirei

She smiled as he took her hand and held it to his chest. She giggled at his words and smiled brightly nodding.
"alright.."
She watched as he sighed and moved from her lap. She returned his kiss knowing what was going to happen. She gave him a loving smile and nodded.

"Not that I do not like seeing you blush, but you do not need any help to do it."
The smokey figure smiled though he was more transparent than usual so it may have been hard to see. However he was already feeling better not having to be solid.
"I do not feel I spent enough time with you. I will make it up to you soon, I promise."
The faintest movement in his form was him nodding in emphasis.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
keirei

"alright.."

"Not that I do not like seeing you blush, but you do not need any help to do it."
The smokey figure smiled though he was more transparent than usual so it may have been hard to see. However he was already feeling better not having to be solid.
"I do not feel I spent enough time with you. I will make it up to you soon, I promise."
The faintest movement in his form was him nodding in emphasis.

She smiled as she watched his transparent figured, her head tilted slightly.
"It's alright, Love.....Its better that you rest, rather than exhaust yourself"
She smiled happily at him as she gave a soft groan and laid down.
"you have a good idea though.....resting sounds good"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces