Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Specter

The usually smokey figure had made himself solid for the moment. It was a special occasion and he felt it might be nice to be tangible for a time. He would try to stay this way as long as his strength to do so permitted.
"Welcome to my place of thanks. I shall post notes with my responses to them here. If you would like to chat, feel free. I shall try and be around like this for a time as long as my energy stays up."
He bowed and offered a welcoming smile.

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Message: -blushes alittle fiddling with her hands- I wanted to get you a gift as well... -holds out the wrapped package- happy late easter!

He smiled taking the gift then setting it down to the side. He pulled her into a hug and gently petted her hair.
"My sweet you are too good to me, thank you. I do hope you enjoyed your gift as well."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:
Running to paradise to find
A jar full of delight
Trying to escape the phantom pain
Under this earthly rain
I want to be in some tavern of eternity
I am a pathetic romantic searching for
Paradise
Wanting to be in some tavern of
Eternity
To escape the phantom pain under this earthly rain
I am a pathetic romantic running to
Paradise
Trying to find a jar full of delight.

-Heartless Romantic

He studied the note for a moment feeling rather saddened by the words.
"I truly hope one day you will find the delight you so crave. You just have to hope that fate will smile upon you."
His gaze shifted off to the side as he smiled slightly thinking of something. He then closed his eyes and smiled further.
"Thank you for taking the time to write me this message."

Tipsy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Rainbow Fatcat

counselor_gir
[NPC] Easter Bunny
User Image
Excuse me, I don't believe you can collect grunnies in this subforum....
counselor_gir
[NPC] Easter Bunny
        Could you please refrain from spamming the anon forum
        The bunny has no business here

Tipsy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Cyndarra
counselor_gir
[NPC] Easter Bunny
User Image
Excuse me, I don't believe you can collect grunnies in this subforum....

sorry thoght i was in the regular... just relized that

Tipsy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Heartless Romantic Anon
counselor_gir
[NPC] Easter Bunny
        Could you please refrain from spamming the anon forum
        The bunny has no business here
sorry my bad

Otherworldly Specter

He looked up somewhat surprised but shrugged it off.
"It is alright mistakes happen. Also thank you two for noticing. I did not even get notified of having responses till a moment ago."

Otherworldly Specter

Quote:

~ The Victorian Vocaloid

The little bunny ears he had forgotten he had till that moment twitched listening to the cute voice.
"That was very sweet, my dear. Thank you for sharing your talent."

Dapper Gaian

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
The little bunny ears he had forgotten he had till that moment twitched listening to the cute voice.

*Puts her fingers to her lips for a moment before disappearing*

Otherworldly Specter

Victorian Vocaloid- Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

*Puts her fingers to her lips for a moment before disappearing*

He raised a brow watching her disappear. He spoke quietly mostly to himself.
"Someone else who can disappear from view."
He then spoke in a normal voice.
"You could stay if you like."

Dapper Gaian

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
He raised a brow watching her disappear. He spoke quietly mostly to himself.
"Someone else who can disappear from view."
He then spoke in a normal voice.
"You could stay if you like."

*Returns* Very well...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items