Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Indigo Prose

There are many features of Gaia that make my computer wig out. Too many users in a flash space is one of them. Meebo is another. I was actually kinda glad when it was down...^ ^;
FireKattana

I'll keep that in mind should I ever make it through my supply of cola and coffee. xD I learned the hard way that there are so many reasons not to add ginseng to your cherry cola.

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee

I always create my own rooms in Flash spaces. If it's not the lag,it's random friend requests.In this event,it's even better to do that,because I have all the grunnies just for myself >:3

Shameless Nerd

Fhaerie

I strongly encourage you to tell him this. Strongly encourage. It would make his day, and he would probably send you an anon. Both the Rose Prince and Black Lace like it when you demand their attention.

Shameless Nerd

Indigo Prose

...I can't believe I've never thought of that. Your solution is as elegant as it is simple.

Questionable Cat

Minty Andee

Aw, but I'm kind of shy about talking to Gaia-famous people.

Shameless Nerd

Fhaerie

xD Me too. I usually make Ves do it for me (if by make I mean trick, because that is usually what happens...sorry Ves...>///< ) Otherwise I tend to blush and flail a lot.

But he is really nice and I assure you he'd a appreciate the message, still I would totally understand if you don't. Seeing that would be very pot/kettle/black of me.

Lonely Lover

Minty Andee

o.O
I... I'm not sure I want to know.
And you'll make it through EVENTUALLY.
Unless you cycle-buy caffeine like I do.
Then you'll never run out!

Shameless Nerd

FireKattana

Coffee, yes I cycle buy. Cola I try to avoid, but don't always succeed. Or I'll treat myself to if I've got a major to-be-done list, like now.

Questionable Cat

Minty Andee

Haa, I blush just thinking about it. I'm a sad excuse for a man o _ o

Shameless Nerd

Fhaerie

Oh. Don't say such things. We can't be the only two with this problem and I don't think that makes us horrible examples of anything. Maybe good examples of shy people. But not sad. Definitely not sad. <3

Lonely Lover

Minty Andee

I'm the exact opposite.
I LOVE cola,
But I don't drink coffee most of the time.
Usually only if I pull an all-nighter,
Or am kept awake until 2 or 3.
Or, if it's espresso drinks,
Once or twice a month.

Questionable Cat

Minty Andee

Okay, optimism... I'm a model example of shyness and how to properly fluster. Yeah, that sounds nice.

Shameless Nerd

Fhaerie

Yes, I like that very much.

FireKattana

There are days when I am nothing but a bipedal coffee filter. I love the stuff, just period.

Lonely Lover

Minty Andee

I think maybe if I brewed my own coffee,
And was able to choose what I got,
I would like it more.
But the coffee at work is terrible,
And my parents always had cheap coffee.
Not that cheap coffee is always BAD coffee,
Just that I didn't like their coffee much.
*Could also be that my dad brews coffee like mud.*

Amorous Nymph

Fhaerie

You should definitely tell him! cB
No worries about talking to him, he's just a sweetheart. <3
Besides, it's a good experience. I mean, trust me, you'll be gladder for having done it.

Minty Andee
xD Me too. I usually make Ves do it for me (if by make I mean trick, because that is usually what happens...sorry Ves...>///< )

These are lies. I make Minty do all my work and make her make all the threads.
I'm a very mean person because my type of therapy involves forcing people to confront their issues. Generally with shoving, yelling, and insults. cB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff