Guess everything is still shiny and new for me ^^;

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
Guess everything is still shiny and new for me ^^;

Enjoy it while it lasts my friend, anyway, moving on.....it seems my bed-frame project is on hold for now....I've bought all the galvanized 3/4" T's in my area and it's still not enough.... sweatdrop (that's like four Lowe's and one Marvin's Hardware store that I've cleaned out!)

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

That sounds like a lot of 3/4" T's... Can you order them?

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
That sounds like a lot of 3/4" T's... Can you order them?

Yeah.....I need an outrageous amount of them still.....something like 44 left...

I could order them, but then that puts me adding the additional cost of shipping....which costs a friggin' fortune!

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

Can you order them through one of the hardware stores? We only have local Mom 'n Pop type places that will let you do that, I don't know if a chain would.

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
Can you order them through one of the hardware stores? We only have local Mom 'n Pop type places that will let you do that, I don't know if a chain would.

They said they could only order them from the other local stores and that if I did that I would be waiting three to four days for them to get the parts. I just went and picked them up myself so I could get a solid start on it.....they said it would be like a week before they replenished the things.....gah! A week of sleeping on the chair in the living room....

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

Where is your mattress in all of this that you can't sleep on that?

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
Where is your mattress in all of this that you can't sleep on that?

Leaned against the wall in my room, there's not enough space in there to work on the frame and have the mattress on the floor like it was...that's the reason I'm building the frame the way I am in the first place, to give me more space in there.

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

I think I would have just dragged it to the living room. But I can be something of a brat and demand comfort like that sweatdrop

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
I think I would have just dragged it to the living room. But I can be something of a brat and demand comfort like that sweatdrop

Ah, our living room doesn't have space for that either, our whole house is kinda small. It's actually a starter home from about fifty years ago, it was never intended to house a family... sweatdrop

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

Ah! My mother grew up in one of those with three sisters. My grandfather ended up partially finishing the basement to stave of insanity when all four of his daughters were teenagers. On that note, I'm off to bed. Have a good night!

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Thanks for all the fun times and gifts, you guys.
See you at the summer event? heart

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Shameless Nerd

Anarchy Misa

Indubitably, I look forward to it.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Anarchy Misa

Indubitably, I look forward to it.

Stalk you lot later.~ emotion_dowant

Shameless Nerd

Anarchy Misa

Sounds fun heart

Quote:
Dear __Minty Andee_

We are sorry to inform you that you pet waffle has died of a mild head cold brought on by some experimental blue ice cream flavors. We hope you are completely confused by now and suggest that you do not try to remember what happened because our mind reprogramming team should have already finished reprogramming. Please accept this untested antidote to the mild head cold you should be experiencing in a few seconds. I am required to thank you for your years of voluntary experimentation and that your retirement check will be coming in the mail each month with the balance of __5$__ to inadequately pay for future medical bills and waffle replacements. Don't mind the cameras in your house they are there for your own safety.

Your employer,
Mr. Bronze

Dear Mr. Bronze,

Unfortunately, my EMP experiments have ruined the cameras in my house, so I am returning the $5 to pay for the damage. I am sorry for an inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Minty Andee

The Temptress Anon

( ° ◡ ° ) Hey Temptress....

(ノ-ㅂ-)ノ Temptress ....

(ლ `Д ́)ლ TEMPTRESS!

(°u°)​ 」Hi.

( ˘ ³˘) I like you.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Thanks for the tips

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items