Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Da-Creeper

Here's hoping you get a few tonight, babe <3

angelsinthewindow

Mine have a habit of hiding behind the ads. If I was actively trying to collect them I would find it annoying.

Hygienic Bibliophile

19,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
WANT RAINBOWS

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Minty Andee
Da-Creeper

Here's hoping you get a few tonight, babe <3

angelsinthewindow

Mine have a habit of hiding behind the ads. If I was actively trying to collect them I would find it annoying.
I at least want one item from this thing but I can't get it without the tiny bunnies.....

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Please don-

Quote:
Oh, thank goodness it's ov---
Just as you are thanking your lucky stars, a pair of bottoms that had somehow gotten caught on the overhead fan falls onto your head.
Seems there was one last trick up their sleeve.

Shameless Nerd

angelsinthewindow

Too bad I can't send you some of mine. The colors you get from finding them around Gaia I have far too many of.

Bittersweet Anon

You and the pantie-tosser are the most hilarious thing. I think you should be honored that your enemy is so very clever. It speaks well of you.

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Minty Andee
angelsinthewindow

Too bad I can't send you some of mine. The colors you get from finding them around Gaia I have far too many of.

Bittersweet Anon

You and the pantie-tosser are the most hilarious thing. I think you should be honored that your enemy is so very clever. It speaks well of you.
Damn it..... and I need green!

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
I'm glad I can provide you with entertainment... Though I'm still going to get them... Someday...

Shameless Nerd

angelsinthewindow

I think the green ones come from quoting the Easter Bunny in one of the threads...usually people notify what color is obtained currently in the thread title.

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Minty Andee
angelsinthewindow

I think the green ones come from quoting the Easter Bunny in one of the threads...usually people notify what color is obtained currently in the thread title.
I tried that and never got them.

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me GREEN!

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
angelsinthewindow
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me GREEN!
What do they do? They give me blue instead

Shameless Nerd

Bittersweet Anon

You'll just have to keep visiting the Black Lace + Rose Prince appreciation threads every event. Obviously it's one of us kinky kittens...but which one?

angelsinthewindow

Huh. Well I don't know what to tell you. But do me a favor darling? If you're going to try for the grunnies you get from quoting the bunny, please keep it to a thread devoted to that? Sort of cramps the conversation if you know what I mean. Thank you ~<3

Shameless Nerd

Quote:
The panty-tossing has died down now, sad as that may be. These things are inevitable, however, a--- a flash of green has you surprised, and you shake your head to remove yourself from your reverie, which has had seemingly strange consequences; curious and surprised, you cannot seem to find where the green came from, until it catches the corner of your eye again.

Your brain immediately sets into motion, and you idly touch the flowers adorning your head, which seem heavier than usual, while you think... only to pull back at the feel of cloth.

In your hands are a pair of green, checkered bottoms. How strange.

Dear pantie-tossing anon...Don't ever change anything but your underwear <3

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
A dead one...

Malevolent Informer

Quote:
There is a dramatic sigh heard, and then a pause. You check to see where the assault might come from, but find nothing. Not about to trust it, you attempt to find the villain before they can find y--- The instant your back is turned, you hear the sound of a whistle, high pitched and getting lower, imitating the sound of something falling, something these strange humans frequently do on their cartoons.

There is a definite hint of some sort of malice as the panties land on your head.

It seems this anon has some sort of improbable aiming skill that they are abusing.

-The poet glares around her as she puts her back against a wall- I hate people sneaking up on me... Just another reason to hunt you down...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff