Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Minty Andee
Hey_there_hun

I don't have one myself, but our beloved Black Lace has complained about his on more than one occasion. I think until then I really had no idea how difficult they could be.

Bittersweet Anon

There was a reason I wasn't specific. Luck is luck, and sometimes you don't want all of it.

Cyndarra

I'd offer to take you, but somehow I don't think your boyfriend would be as please with that suggestion as the earlier one about not wearing unders.

I actually love my phone, it can be great. But sometimes, especially after the update, it's difficult for autocorrect to know what you're saying. I have the exact same problem as Cyndarra. I must sleep but cannot. I enjoy talking to you too much.

Rainbow Fatcat

Minty Andee
User Image
He would not be pleased. Well, I'm going to bed. Good night, and nice chatting with you!

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Sounds like the boss...

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Spanish Poet
The Real Ryu Hi

Wow! I'm so honored.....thank you, thank you, so much! (Also thanks for letting me know how to translate this stuff. 3nodding )

Now you'll know for the next time. Well it's time for me to leave, recuerda que siempre estaras en mi corazon, hasta pronto querida! see you until the next event.

Alrighty then, I look forward to seeing you next time!

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Techno-Ninja
Nice metal ears you got there. :3

Thank you, every event one of my main goals is to get at least one of each item. This will be the first time I can't do that though.
The Real Ryu Hi
Techno-Ninja
Nice metal ears you got there. :3

Thank you, every event one of my main goals is to get at least one of each item. This will be the first time I can't do that though.

You're welcome. ^^
I used to try to do the same thing, but I've become less active on here over the years.
Why won't you be able to do it? D:

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Techno-Ninja
You're welcome. ^^
I used to try to do the same thing, but I've become less active on here over the years.

I can't access the flash space.....it's just a black screen for me and there are four colors of grunnies you can only get from there, so now, I can't do it. (I already gave into temptation and bought these slippers. sweatdrop )

Shameless Nerd

Hey_there_hun

I will take that compliment, thank you and I'm sorry I got distracted before I could wish you a good night. I hope you had a lovely evening and thanks for stopping in babe.

Cyndarra

I hope you had pleasant dreams and a good morning. It was nice talking to you too.

Bittersweet Anon

I suppose from what I've heard of the boss, she is rather like lady luck.

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
damnit.... the bunnies are really small to see.
The Real Ryu Hi
Techno-Ninja
You're welcome. ^^

I can't access the flash space.....it's just a black screen for me and there are four colors of grunnies you can only get from there, so now, I can't do it. (I already gave into temptation and bought these slippers. sweatdrop )

That's a bummer. sad I can't access it either because my computer is too old, but I had a friend do it for me. Now, it's just a matter of doing the scavenger hunt and posting on the forums...and, I really don't want to do that second thing. It's so spamtastic, it makes me sad. D: I may just cave and buy some of the items as well...

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Indeed... Is the panty throwing done yet..?

Shameless Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ANONS...I love you, you turn me on and off and all other settings..*creeps*

Shameless Nerd

angelsinthewindow

I usually notice them when I scroll since the page moves and they don't, hope that helps some.

Shameless Nerd

Bittersweet Anon

It appears to have slowed down. Perhaps I should re-post the announcement for the new comers.

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Minty Andee
angelsinthewindow

I usually notice them when I scroll since the page moves and they don't, hope that helps some.
They really don't show up much then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces