Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Yay! Someone told me where this was so I am sending out drawings to my anons from inside the mansion again!! Veeee~

User Image

Now I won't be alone!
User Image
Hey Al! Help me bump my thread!
User Image
Where the white women anons at? Veee~

[Guess who is going to hell, Grunnygeddon Anons. 8D]
[Okay, in all seriousness, I do have to head to school in fourty minutes so to any anons interested in getting art in return for their anons (especially if Rankomaru is around) please drop me an anon, I'll be back around 3:30 central mountain time!]

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Where are all the Anon's? I enjoy receiving the messages. The creepy ones make me smile. xd

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

The event is just about over. Most have already moved on to waiting for the next event (which is probably the summer one).

Also, most of don't react to the people actually asking for anons
        Although I suppose some may make an exception for the art

(please don't take offence, I'm not trying to be mean just stating something I think, however my friend tells me this sounds mean and I don't know how to make it sound nicer.. Sorry)
Heartless Romantic Anon

Also, most of don't react to the people actually asking for anons
        Although I suppose some may make an exception for the art

(please don't take offence, I'm not trying to be mean just stating something I think, however my friend tells me this sounds mean and I don't know how to make it sound nicer.. Sorry)

[Oh, I know this. I don't care much for what my anons send me but more for the fact that with each anon it gives me a challenge to draw their unique character in order to practice my own art skills. They probably think I'm begging but what I am really begging for is something to draw!]

Spirited Kin

Italia Veneziano

<3

Romantic Pirate

Hello Italy! heart
Quote:

Message: The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

*smiles, hand twitching slightly*
Monsters aren't scary anymore. Veee~

User Image
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

&Well, what do we have here? A lonely little Italian? Have we met before? Your face seems familiar.& The girl looks more closely at you. &You remind me of him. The one who I called my wings. But he is gone now. Here sweet stranger. Take this gift. You who remind me so much of my love.....&

~The White Bird

Ahh, I hope you can find him again.
User Image

Dedicated Hunter

those drawings reek of adorable c:

Vicious Reveler

Gigi1458
Where are all the Anon's? I enjoy receiving the messages. The creepy ones make me smile. xd

aww...i want creepy messages tooo

Greedy Hunter

Italia Veneziano

*smiles, hand twitching slightly*
Monsters aren't scary anymore. Veee~

User Image

She's creepily adorable. biggrin heart Thanks. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash