C-c-c-creeepin'~ 0.29925452609159 29.9% [ 281 ]
I wantz zeh CHOCOLATE NAO! D:< 0.23961661341853 24.0% [ 225 ]
I can haz goldz and candiez nao, plox? 0.24494142705005 24.5% [ 230 ]
Total Votes:[ 939 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 759 760 761 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User Image

Welcome to the spectacular, amazing, awesome, mind-blowing, epic, -insert other fantabulous words here- Creeper Anon thread! Hope you do enjoy your stay and do have fun. ~

Unsure of how you found yourself here? That's perfectly alright!
We welcome anyone of any sorts, ranging from those who are User Image to those who are User Image
(In a relationship/flirtationship/complicateds**t... er, ship, whatever.). Make yourself at home and meet some new stalkers, er... creeps... I mean, uh, friends.

Warning: This is not a thread for the ill-minded or, well, those who don't want creepy/smexy anon letters that this thread is mainly about. Yeah, you remember them? If you don't, you must be blind or something cause' they've been around for more then a year. -sweatdrop-

If you don't actually want these letters, then don't post. Simple as that. The people chatting it up in this thread obviously want these letters... get it? Got it? Gooooood. <3

User Image

If you like CARROTS and you know it CLAP YOUR HANDS!
It you like CARROTS and you know it CLAP YOUR HANDS!
It you like CARROTS and you know it and you really want show it, if you likeUsing (LOL) CARROTS and you know it...
DRESS IN ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really, you guys should join the club and do it. x'D

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User Image

User ImageChat, make some new (possibly creepy) friends, and have fun!
User ImageThis is anoning here! You wanna try it out? Then try it out! (Figure out how in the post below~) Just don't sit here and constantly expect us anons to send you one though. We get busy!
User ImageEveryone enjoys a good Anon letter, creepy or not. Just sayin'. =3
User ImageIf it seems like the Anon wants a reply out of you, copy the message into this forum, quote it, then write your response! (And if you do respond, there's a very good possibility of another anon letter coming your way.~)
User Image Gaia TOS, etc. etc.
User ImageDon't insult and argue in here... no one wants to hear/read it. If someone is upset about the random things said in here, they shouldn't have posted in this thread/entered the thread in the first place.
User ImageIf you don't have a sense of humor, humor me and GTFO. We don't want you here if you're going to be a downer. If you're going to take everything seriously, just get out. No questions asked. Just leave. End of story. -_-
User ImageOh, and a random quote from my English boyfriend: "If you're a sensitive lit'l t**t, then you probably shouldn't be in here, should ya then, eh? Nancy Boy." (Lololol.)
User ImageLet's party! <3 8D

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User Image

Step 1: Find a victim person you wish to send one too.
Step 2: Write a poem, story, or creepy/cute/whatever saying and be satisfied with it. Oh, and come up with a Pen Name for your Anon.
Step 3: Go to your inbox and find an item you'd like to send to them (can be junk, no one really cares and if they do, whoops!).
Step 4: Click on the item then click "Gift Item".
Step 5: Write your message (poem, story, etc.) in the Message box and copy-pasta the persons Username into the "Username Box".
Step 6: Add a "- (enter pen name here)" at the end of your message with your anon pen name!
Example:
Beginning of Message ---≫Easter colors everywhere,
All the celebrations make it hard to...hear.
Bunnies, chicks, and chocolate galore,
This poem sucks a hell of a lot more.
≪--- End of Message

-I don't... even... know≪---- Pen Name

Step 7: CLICK THE "Give this gift anonymously? (The recipient will only see your message)" BOX!! Don't Forget This Step!!
Step 8: Verify your password and all that jazz.
Step 9: Look over everything and make sure the Anonymous button says YES!
Step 10: Send the message, be satisfied, and see if the person replies. =D

User Image

Beloved Stalker

User Image

User Image

Give cookies / Vote / Join !!!!
Message me if you'd like to have an Anon-related Proposal/Guild/Petition added to the list! <3

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

Beloved Stalker

Kawaii Detective

Beloved Grabber

11,950 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50