Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Cutie-Pie

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Robo-Diedrich

what an interesting fact. Lets all go to floor negative 101 and get some lovely refreshments, and afterwords get some apple pie at MsDonalds xD
Your_Best_Disaster

what an interesting fact. Lets all go to floor negative 101 and get some lovely refreshments, and afterwords get some apple pie at MsDonalds xD

I am programmed to regard every fact as an interesting fact! As a robot, I do not require food-based sustenance, but the acquisition of apple pies does afford many opportunities for fact collection!

Oh! Oh dear fact-collectors! My sensors indicate that Easter celebrations will have ended by the time my power cells have fully recharged! Do not weep, however, as I will continue collecting facts and outshining Diedrich in every way. Soon after I recharge, I will travel to distant lands in search of new facts to share when next the Gaians congregate for optimal fact distribution! I will collect so many facts that Diedrich will have no hope of surpassing me as the supreme fact compendium of the world. I will do this because this is why I exist!

Okay, bye!

Bye forever!

Did you know that Koalas are ambidextrous?

Bye-bye!

See you fact-lovers later!

Byeeeeeeeuerukwksktkstttttt--- POWER CELLS DEPLETED, ACTIVATING LUNAR PANELS. RECHARGING... RECHARGING... RECHARGING...

Moonlight Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Oh, great. He's a robot now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers