Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
nefret2011
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

Fact: The inventions of chocolate chip cookies, potato chips, and corn flakes were all accidental.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Actually, I've heard about that before. Well, the potato chip and corn flakes stories, but not the chocolate chip cookies one.

Shameless Perfectionist

nefret2011

Fact: The inventions of chocolate chip cookies, potato chips, and corn flakes were all accidental.

I think those are the best accidents to ever happen.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Eriu-hime

Actually, I've heard about that before. Well, the potato chip and corn flakes stories, but not the chocolate chip cookies one.

The woman who created chocolate chip cookies was trying to make plain chocolate cookies, but didn't have the cocoa or baking chocolate (whatever was used to make chocolate cookies). She used chips hoping they'd melt down enough to make the entire cookie chocolate.

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Robo-Diedrich

Bye!

yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi
I am a grunny
and I will soon
be leaving you humans
to join my brother grunnies
inside that industrial homogenizer
I am sorry, I really do like you
Even if I dont seem like
I must face my
Destiny

yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Farewell my dears!!!
Yep, yep, yes! Sensors indicate that I approve of these facts, fact-lovers!

Did you know that I received a thing from a person?

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

The thing was fat fleshy Diedrich's book! Thank you for this thing, unidentified individual! I am certain that the secret to Diedrich's downfall is contained within it.

LadyUsagiMoon

Fact: Your colorful little body will create a brilliant and utilitarian paint! Because Diedrich's flabby offspring contain no facts and are not robotic in nature, this is the best to be hoped for.

Demonic Human

Naw, robo-diedrich is way better than normal diedrich. He just sort of shuffles along now. Plus the facts that robo-diedrich tells us are far better than the facts that normal diedrich tells us.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Fact: The word Sahara, when translated into English, means desert. So the Sahara Desert, when literally translated, means Desert Desert.

Spirited Kin

Can I has another fact emotion_kirakira

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Can I please have a fact? gaia_kittenstar

Lonely Lover

Did you know, Robo-Diedrich is not in fact a man in a mask? cat_3nodding

I do so wonder what he was doing at that broken and haunted, old amusement park, though...
Your_Best_Disaster
Can I has another fact emotion_kirakira

FACT REQUEST RECEIVED. PROCESSING REQUEST.

Fact: The Empire State Building is as deep as it is tall, running 1,250 feet underground. Anyone foolish enough to visit the negative 102nd floor will encounter hellbeasts and demonfolk! In contrast, the negative 101st floor contains refreshments.

Gigi1458
Can I please have a fact? gaia_kittenstar

FACT REQUEST ACCEPTED.

Did you know that aerosol cheese is not cheese at all? It's partially hydrogenated corn syrup extract, Yellow Dye #9, and salt. Although I am a robot and possess no sense of taste, I have been told that there is no discernible difference!

[Kurisu Koneko]
Did you know, Robo-Diedrich is not in fact a man in a mask? cat_3nodding

I do so wonder what he was doing at that broken and haunted, old amusement park, though...

As Robo-Diedrich, I did know that! I did know that I am not a man, but am instead a robot!

Did you know that haunted amusement parks are full of treasure? It's true! Due to this fact, treasure-driven biological creatures have been known to dress up as frightening apparitions for the sole purpose of driving away their own kind. Because I have no use for treasure, I was collecting facts about great danes. Did you know that great danes are capable of crude speech when incentivized with dog treats? My findings render this fact true!

Witty Smoker

Thank you Robo D!!! I did not know that. I love random fac's!!

did you know Domo means
Do
Olives
Morph
Outrageously?
Easily-Amused89

did you know Domo means
Do
Olives
Morph
Outrageously?

You are welcome for that fact, fellow fact-lover!

Not only did my fact compendium contain this fact, it contains an answer to the question! To answer the age old domo question... No. Olives undergo no noteworthy metamorphosis in their development! It is a fact, however, that olives can be used as an excellent topical cure for eczema.

Witty Smoker

Robo-Diedrich
Easily-Amused89

did you know Domo means
Do
Olives
Morph
Outrageously?

You are welcome for that fact, fellow fact-lover!

Not only did my fact compendium contain this fact, it contains an answer to the question! To answer the age old domo question... No. Olives undergo no noteworthy metamorphosis in their development! It is a fact, however, that olives can be used as an excellent topical cure for eczema.
User Image
User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out