Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I dunno if there's many anons still left out there. I'm still anoning but whatever. Feel free to chat.

Greedy Hunter

I'm all rainbows and butterflies. It's not my fault the rainbows are made of blood and the butterflies are all undead.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Demon_s Kin ANON
I'm all rainbows and butterflies. It's not my fault the rainbows are made of blood and the butterflies are all undead.

... That... Sounds... Wonderful...! emotion_kirakira

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: The black cloaked figure glared down at Kefka as he struggled against the shadows, slowly sinking into the cold void that chilled him down to his very soul. &Let me go!&

&Please struggle, beg,& he figure said, its gaping shadow mouth curled up in a grin. &Souls taste better with a little fight in them, a little terror.&

&I will not give you the satisfaction,& Kefka said, relaxing his body and letting the shadows drag him down further. &May my soul stick in your throat.&

&Oh no dear mortal,& the figure said and pulled Kefka up by the hair. &There will me no heroics from you.& It breathed out a long strand of red light, that wrapped out Kefka's neck and poured into his mouth.

It reached down into him, past his throat, past his heart, all the way down into his soul, the center of his being, where it set fire to all he was. Every part of Kefka burned away, his body turning to ash from the inside out, flaking off and rattling around inside like a child's maraca. Kefka screamed as his body finally crumpled to greasy black dust, leaving his burning soul, bits of his very existence falling off in sheets.

&Ahhh,& the figure said, taking a deep breath of what remained of Kefka's soul. &I can smell your innocence. Innocent souls are always the tastiest.& The figure grinned again. &You will soon be nothing, an echo of a memory doom to experience nothing. You destruction fills my belly, your terror adds flavor to my meal.&

The last bits of Kefka's soul crumpled away, leaving -

Nothing.

-You are a demon's meal-

Demon's Kin

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
User Image

Such an interesting appearance you two have... I thank you for the gift and the visit.

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
katkotsu
I like your sig XD

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryukurai52
I like your sig XD

Danke~ X3

Greedy Hunter

kefkadragon
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: The black cloaked figure glared down at Kefka as he struggled against the shadows, slowly sinking into the cold void that chilled him down to his very soul. &Let me go!&

&Please struggle, beg,& he figure said, its gaping shadow mouth curled up in a grin. &Souls taste better with a little fight in them, a little terror.&

&I will not give you the satisfaction,& Kefka said, relaxing his body and letting the shadows drag him down further. &May my soul stick in your throat.&

&Oh no dear mortal,& the figure said and pulled Kefka up by the hair. &There will me no heroics from you.& It breathed out a long strand of red light, that wrapped out Kefka's neck and poured into his mouth.

It reached down into him, past his throat, past his heart, all the way down into his soul, the center of his being, where it set fire to all he was. Every part of Kefka burned away, his body turning to ash from the inside out, flaking off and rattling around inside like a child's maraca. Kefka screamed as his body finally crumpled to greasy black dust, leaving his burning soul, bits of his very existence falling off in sheets.

&Ahhh,& the figure said, taking a deep breath of what remained of Kefka's soul. &I can smell your innocence. Innocent souls are always the tastiest.& The figure grinned again. &You will soon be nothing, an echo of a memory doom to experience nothing. You destruction fills my belly, your terror adds flavor to my meal.&

The last bits of Kefka's soul crumpled away, leaving -

Nothing.

-You are a demon's meal-

Demon's Kin

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

You were a mighty fine meal.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
purplealmighty
*Lurk*

ASDFGHJKL
STALKER!

Anxious Goat

Haha, I love the creepy ones. They're more fun.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Coin Operated Graverobber

Agreed. They always end up being my favorites~ X3

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
katkotsu
purplealmighty
*Lurk*

ASDFGHJKL
STALKER!

*laughs*
Well of course, I haven't seen you in a while dear.

Anxious Goat

katkotsu
Coin Operated Graverobber

Agreed. They always end up being my favorites~ X3

Yeah, That's why I love the valentines events, those are always disturbing.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
purplealmighty
katkotsu
purplealmighty
*Lurk*

ASDFGHJKL
STALKER!

*laughs*
Well of course, I haven't seen you in a while dear.

I suppose this is true... :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces