User Image
User Image

GO PHONES *gimme hands*

lol jk
i feel better! <3

Witty Smoker

User Image
User Image

or cheap sexy anon letter.. EXPECIALLY if they are yaoi XD lol * perverted mind runs amok* 8D *HEH DROOL*

Dangerous Informer

(●ゝω)ノHi-

I'd give you an Yaoi Anon letter! If I could only write well enough. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Witty Smoker

Steampunk Detective
(●ゝω)ノHi-

I'd give you an Yaoi Anon letter! If I could only write well enough. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Five!ヽ(∀<●)
User Image
User Image

User Image

Dangerous Informer

Easily-Amused89

(●ゝω)ノHi-

XD That's quite poetic. Though I'd put more foreplay into it. ^.~ Kneel over . . . so would he. XD

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Witty Smoker

Steampunk Detective
User Image
User Image

Hmmm your right.. there should at least be a couch or something..sooo maybe something like'

"kneeling on the couch he put his $%#^ in my #$^%$^" rofl rofl rofl

Dangerous Informer

Easily-Amused89

(●ゝω)ノHi-

True that! See, you didn't need an Anon to write the letter. Though, I don't blame you for wanting the GO Phones.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Witty Smoker

Steampunk Detective
Easily-Amused89

(●ゝω)ノHi-

True that! See, you didn't need an Anon to write the letter. Though, I don't blame you for wanting the GO Phones.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)
User Image
User Image

lol but it would be funnier if the ANON did it!!!

lol the go phones dont really matter, i could buy them right now if i wanted. lol i want the messages, I was for sure i would get some hate anon letters. with like some stater cloth or something. it is really disappointing.. User Image

Dangerous Informer

Easily-Amused89

(●ゝω)ノHi-

XD That tends to happen to me for some reason. Though I didn't really post in this thread - besides mine. Yeah~ Anon letters are the best. Seems to be a few creepier ones going about - not that I'm complaining.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Witty Smoker

Steampunk Detective
Easily-Amused89

(●ゝω)ノHi-

XD That tends to happen to me for some reason. Though I didn't really post in this thread - besides mine. Yeah~ Anon letters are the best. Seems to be a few creepier ones going about - not that I'm complaining.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)
User Image
User Image

i know right!!! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas