Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

Arron the Lythcol Mechanic
As you are walking down an old familiar path you see someone sitting by a creek & under a shady tree. Curiosity overcomes you and you creep closer, not wanting to disturb the person. The person is a young man wearing goggles in his chestnut colored locks. He seems to be resting in the soft grass. Without looking up he stutters, ''Y-You can come sit d-down over here if y-you like.'' Startled at his knowledge of you presence you do as he says. You are not sure what the young mechanic is doing. Yet, you watch in fascination as he pulls out tools from his toolbox which is sitting next to him & starts to work diligently. You notice of his blushing and you know he is not used to working with an audience. After awhile you begin to doze under the shady tree, and soon you drift off to sleep. When you awaken you find that the young mechanic is gone. A small gift is in his place, covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reading, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I can fix yours.''
How can we love...

Thank you very much Arron-kun. If it would be possible, Bashou and I would fix your heart. No one should ever have a broken one. [/smiles]

...If we have no heart?

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Buson n Bashou
The Sweet Poffin Girl
You see a blue haired girl walking towards you both
with two boxes,
she handed them both to you with a smile.
Then she skipped away happy.
You both see a note attached that said,
&Happy Easter this is for you!&
You two open the box to find...
A sweet poffin!
How can we love...

[/drools] We shall share it with grace and mannerism. [/nod nod] Thank you very much!

...If we have no heart?

Welcome! ^^

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love...

[/smiles] Looks like we have a drawing itch to be itched.

...If we have no heart?

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Wasn't sure if you saw my thank-you so I figured I'd post another one here heart heart
Your message made me laugh, and it was needed. Also created this entire outfit based on what looked good with what you sent me, what do you think? XD

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Lol, thanks. Unfortunately this doesn't look right without the jacket on and with the jacket on your new gift won't show up... gonk
I'm glad you like what I found though, I literally tried on every single thing I have with this and this was the only thing that worked(Minus other color options) but I think it looks good, later someone gave me the doves and they work really well with it. XD
I'm glad you're enjoying the event wink
Edit: Found something that works, I'll change into it in a moment XD

Tipsy Gawker

-Lacrime di Lussuria-
Let's make love by the pale moonlight.
Our hands intertwined, our love burning bright.
May our bodies combine, one and the same.
Until we bring out the truth in my name.
How can we love....

[/smiles] Miss Lussuria! You sure know how to make two men feel loved!

...If we have no heart?

Crystal Mechanic

A hatch opened in the Thread & an oil covered face appeared from it. Arron blushed after seeing the maker of the Thread. He then ducked back down into the inner workings of the Thread. The sounds of the Lythcol mechanic working diligently was echoing out of the hatch.

Tipsy Gawker

The Victorian Vocaloid
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LoxBHE6iaq
How can we love....

Thank you very much! [/thumbs up]
We'll listen to this everyday!

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
A hatch opened in the Thread & an oil covered face appeared from it. Arron blushed after seeing the maker of the Thread. He then ducked back down into the inner workings of the Thread. The sounds of the Lythcol mechanic working diligently was echoing out of the hatch.
How can we love....

[/pokes head down the hole]
Helloooo! [/grins]

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

So Complicated Anon
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gSZ2BDPRZm

(Warning: Your ears may bleed profusely even if it`s just a few seconds. Don`t say I didn`t warn you.)
How can we love....

[/reads warning] It can't be that ba- [/plays] Oh god! The ears! The ears!
Hehehe, We're just kidding Complicated. You have an adorable voice, mhm!

...If we have no heart?

Crystal Mechanic

Buson n Bashou

Arron twitched & then covered his ears at the echo. Looking up in confusion he saw the pair. "Oh... H-Hello..." he said quietly.

Tipsy Gawker

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
How can we love....

S-sorry. Didn't mean to be loud, hehehe....

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Quote:
User Image
How can we love....

[/fist pump] Ya! I can't wait!
[/grins]We'll have to look for some baskets though...

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Demon's Kin
The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-
How can we love....

E-e-e-eeh! [/looks around] Where's Bashou when you need something to hide behind!
Eyaaaa! [/runs away]

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Starry Night Anon
It seems to me there's so much more to the world than the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamt of.
How can we love....

[/nod nod] Some nights, Me and Bashou lay on a hill and try to find the beautiful phenomenons up there. [/smiles softly]
E-eh! Thank you very much for the item. [/blushes]

...If we have no heart?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas