Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love...

We needed a break from gifting all of you wonderful Gaians. Just don't tell the boss!
Any and all anon letters will be posted here with a response, because we know what it's like to see the recipient's expression.

Our Thanks To:
Everyone here
Bittersweet // Tohru Honda // Ryuu the Librarian // Magic Perfume
The Lecherous Monk // The Frightened Mermaid // Sweet Poffin Girl // Arron the Mechanic
-Lacrime di Lussuria- // The Victorian Vocaloid // So Complicated Anon // The Horror Twins
Demon's Kin // Starry Night Anon // Anonymous // Fellow
Anonymous#2 [Whom I dub Anony] // A Pervert // The Easter Poet // o Sci-fi o
Principality of Sealand // The Anon Pony // The Lotus // Bijou and Howdy the Hamsters
The Midnight Songstress' // Anonymous#3 [Dubbed Anony2] // Robo-Diedrich

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Bittersweet Anon

As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?
How can we love...

Neh! Miss! You left this behind!
...What a beautiful note. ^///^

...If we have no heart?

Vicious Warlord

so how is team rocket doing this event.Are you stealing bunny pokemon

Tipsy Gawker

Tohru
with one touch with one look you see the girl who been in pain for months now she fakes a smile and kisses one cheek from each one. she touches ur back before she leaves and fakes one last smile.
-_Tohru-Honda_136
How can we love...

; ^; We'll make you happy every day! There will be no month, week, day, hour or second to which this sadness will infect you!
Come baaaaack!

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

reetika kakkar
How can we love...

We've stopped touching those grunnies last night, minus the rare ones. Though it would be nice to somehow get rid of all of them. We have enough to start a breeding farm for that fat one crawling around. =_=;;; We don't need that.

...If we have no heart?

Vicious Warlord

Buson n Bashou
reetika kakkar
How can we love...

We've stopped touching those grunnies last night, minus the rare ones. Though it would be nice to somehow get rid of all of them. We have enough to start a breeding farm for that fat one crawling around. =_=;;; We don't need that.

...If we have no heart?

yeah it sure is very tiring to find the rare ones.the spawn rate is very very low

Tipsy Gawker

reetika kakkar
Buson n Bashou
reetika kakkar
How can we love...

...If we have no heart?

yeah it sure is very tiring to find the rare ones.the spawn rate is very very low
How can we love...

What we find ridiculous is the catch-rate for the ones spawned by Sir Chubby-a-lot.

...If we have no heart?

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
that poor girl, _Tohru-Honda_136
my friend i see from time to time when i am out side of my house i dont see her happy anymore it as if the girl she was with left her and she lost all her happiness i wish i could see her beautiful smile again

Tipsy Gawker

aijou-eiei
my friend i see from time to time when i am out side of my house i dont see her happy anymore it as if the girl she was with left her and she lost all her happiness i wish i could see her beautiful smile again
How can we love...

[/nod nod] We will find this damsel and save her from the evil that plagues her!

...If we have no heart?

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Buson n Bashou
aijou-eiei
How can we love...

[/nod nod] We will find this damsel and save her from the evil that plagues her!

...If we have no heart?

that sounds great but how will we do that

Tipsy Gawker

aijou-eiei
How can we love...

Showering one with love and gifts tend to work...
Hmm...Bashou likes writing poems to women he likes....

...If we have no heart?

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Buson n Bashou
aijou-eiei
How can we love...

Showering one with love and gifts tend to work...
Hmm...Bashou likes writing poems to women he likes....

...If we have no heart?

hmm yea maybe it will work i never seen so much in ones eyes its like her life has been taken away from her but i bet you she hanging around here knowing her she likes to try to take her mind off of the pain

Tipsy Gawker

Bittersweet anon
Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.
How can we love...

Bittersweet! Do try to enjoy the springtime. We'll have to show you how fun it is rolling in the grass can be.
Though....it does make our uniforms a bit green...

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Ryuu The Librarian
Ne! I-I thought t-t-that maybe both of you w-w-would like some, tea, ne?
I-I already have some for my own, so here's f-f-for both of you!
I-I-I really hope you ... you like them... I-I made it especially for b-b-both of you.
B-Because both of you h-have a very special p-place in my heart now!
A-As my friends o-of course! W-What else, right?

... blushing bright red, he giggles a little
How can we love...

[/smiles] How did you know we love tea? And a special blend? Why thank you Ryuu-kun!

...If we have no heart?

The Werehog

Y-y-you guys...

Thanks for the... the balls... ''>//>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items