Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
He blushes furiously.

Oh, uh, I wouldn't want to put you both through that much trouble, really. And there's so much time to think about these things...

He appears to be getting a bit nervous again.
Oh sorry, I just want to help you two have a lovely moment. *starts petting his ears again hating that she got him all nervous* You're right though you have plenty of time. You don't have to try and plan anything just yet. *gently squeezes his ears trying to stop the nervousness in it's tracks*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
It's okay, I know.

He takes a few deep breaths.

I don't know what'll come next, but I'm just gonna try to take my time with everything.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
It's okay, I know.

He takes a few deep breaths.

I don't know what'll come next, but I'm just gonna try to take my time with everything.
Still I know I get really excited about things. *keeps squeezing his ears* That's a good way to go about it. No need to stress.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
It's okay, really.

His nerves settle once again.

Yeah, I know.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
It's okay, really.

His nerves settle once again.

Yeah, I know.
Good good. *gives his ears one last little squeeze and lets them go* At the risk of flustering you um do you have a bunny tail too? I won't mess with it or anything, I'm just curious. *blushes*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
I...um...y-yeah...

He nods, blushing as well.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
I...um...y-yeah...

He nods, blushing as well.
Okay. *nods and inwardly squees at the adorableness of that thought* And that is all we shall say on that. *pets his ears to calm him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff