Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anon Akihiko's Husband

kefkadragon
Heh, well we ain't famous or anything. An' the past few events, neither of us have been doin' much. Actually...we ain't done a whole lot since the pie event.

He laughs, realizing he'd brought up the pie event after asking Akihiko not to mention it earlier.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
Heh, thanks.

He shrugs.

Dunno. He's not a huge fan of sweets, so there's no tellin'.

Invisible Spark

Something to add, something to add... I keep finding rainbows while lurking in this thread.

Other than that I hope everyone had a good time this event even though catching those grunnies are pretty tedious.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

-FoolishBox-
Oh, you too? Glad to know it ain't just me. I was startin' to wonder if someone somewhere was tryin' to tell me somethin'.

He chuckles to himself.

Ah, yeah. I'm glad I'm done with all that. It was a real pain in the neck.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Anon Shinji

'Course, no harm done to it

-chuckles softly-

Gypsy_Kt

-returns the hug-

What about Shinji's?

(Sorry for the delay was taking a shower)

Invisible Spark

Anon Shinji
-FoolishBox-
Oh, you too? Glad to know it ain't just me. I was startin' to wonder if someone somewhere was tryin' to tell me somethin'.

He chuckles to himself.

Ah, yeah. I'm glad I'm done with all that. It was a real pain in the neck.

Ah now that your finished with collecting it feels like you wasted time once all the rare ones appear frequently. Oh well maybe it's trying to tell you something... you never know.

It's been moving a lot slower here since last time I lurked around.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

-FoolishBox-
Yeah, it sorta does.

He scratches his forehead, adjusting his hat afterward.

Heh, well, there's no tellin', I guess.

He shrugs.

Honestly, I can't tell a difference between the frequency of the grunnies before the tweak and after it. Just that I've found a couple more rare ones than I did before.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Heh, thanks.

He shrugs.

Dunno. He's not a huge fan of sweets, so there's no tellin'.
Hm, maybe beef bowls and carrot cake for after? *absentmindedly reaches up and starts squeezing one of his ears as she thinks*

Anon Akihiko
-returns the hug-

What about Shinji's?

(Sorry for the delay was taking a shower)
You mean are they soft? *compares the feel of the Aki's ear in one hand to the feel of Shinji's ear in the other hand* Yeah it's soft too. *smiles happily playing with an ear from each*

(That's okay. Feel all nice and clean now?)

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
I was actually thinkin' about that. Sounds like a good idea to me.

He blushes furiously as she squeezes his ear.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
You mean are they soft? *compares the feel of the Aki's ear in one hand to the feel of Shinji's ear in the other hand* Yeah it's soft too. *smiles happily playing with an ear from each*

(That's okay. Feel all nice and clean now?)

W-well okay then

-scratches his cheek abit-

(Yep, I am one clean and happy bunny lol)

Invisible Spark

Anon Shinji
Yeah, it sorta does.

He scratches his forehead, adjusting his hat afterward.

Heh, well, there's no tellin', I guess.

He shrugs.

Honestly, I can't tell a difference between the frequency of the grunnies before the tweak and after it. Just that I've found a couple more rare ones than I did before.

I went to flash spaces for a bit and so far I'm getting more of the rares than teal. Found a couple more others just lurking around. gonk
Now if only they would increase the chance to get strawberry easter eggs in zOMG but that won't happen of course.

I hope next event will be much more fun with less quoting an NPC. So then there won't be any trouble jumping into some conversations.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

-FoolishBox-
That sounds like it would be annoying. 'Specially if you needed the teals.

He shrugs.

I ain't much of a zOMG'er, so I dunno.

He nods, a serious expression on his face.

Yeah, I ain't a big fan of these spam events myself. But lately, that's all the events have been. It's disappointin'.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
I was actually thinkin' about that. Sounds like a good idea to me.

He blushes furiously as she squeezes his ear.
Then that can be his special meal! Hm? *notices how much he's blushing* You okay? *continues squeezing his ear*

Anon Akihiko
W-well okay then

-scratches his cheek abit-

(Yep, I am one clean and happy bunny lol)
Why do you ask? Did you want to feel for yourself? *tugs gently at his ear with a smile*

(Well that is indeed wonderful! Who doesn't love a happy, clean, Aki bunny?

Invisible Spark

Anon Shinji
That sounds like it would be annoying. 'Specially if you needed the teals.

He shrugs.

I ain't much of a zOMG'er, so I dunno.

He nods, a serious expression on his face.

Yeah, I ain't a big fan of these spam events myself. But lately, that's all the events have been. It's disappointin'.

Yeah it kinda is. I'm just trying to collect to use up the left overs I have. Oh I'm not much into zOMG as well but because I was finished collecting stuff here I went on there for a bit. I used to go on because of a friend always asked me to play but their internet isn't working now.

Aw well I hope it'll get better if not then ... there isn't much we can do I guess. I was happy about achievements though.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt

W-was curious is all.

-Looks over at Shinji runs his finger across one of Shinji's bunny ears-

(I don't know, Shinji seems to like it just as much as I do)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff