emotion_awesome *pokes nose*

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

*his nose falls off* gonk !!!!!!!!!...haha just kidding!

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru
--Beckys Nightmare--

*his nose falls off* gonk !!!!!!!!!...haha just kidding!

O__O; *almost has a heart-attack, but then realizes he's just kiddin'* Hahaha, you got me. *awkward giggle*

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

O__O; *almost has a heart-attack, but then realizes he's just kiddin'* Hahaha, you got me. *awkward giggle*

Sorry did I frighten you? My apologies emotion_hug
((This is my new char Prince Mamoru btw. He's no where near as psychotic as Nero was so don't worry! He's a perfect gentlemen))

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru
--Beckys Nightmare--

Sorry did I frighten you? My apologies emotion_hug
((This is my new char Prince Mamoru btw. He's no where near as psychotic as Nero was so don't worry! He's a perfect gentlemen))

Ah, just... a liiiiiittle bit. *awkward laugh* emotion_hug

( Oh what a charming fellow. :3 Aw, I think Nero's psychoticness is adorable. > w <; Perfect gentlemen eh? Why can't I find any of those in life?! D'x )

Benevolent Stalker

Quote:

As your about to bite into a warm, moist cupcake, you hear a soft shriek of fright. You look around, after finding nobody; you shrug, guessing it must be in your head. You continue, about to bite, you hear another scream. What&s happening? You think to yourself, you then set down the cupcake, spotting two eyes staring back at you, through the cream frosting. The creature looks only around the size of your thumb; you reach out, as it pops back into the frosting. You carefully shove aside the frosting, finding a little pink man. He&s awfully tiny, you can&t help but laugh. He looks so adorable! With the little body of his, pinkish face, and frosting on his head. He buries his face into his hands, before peeking through his fingers, up at you. You smile, coming closer to the little guy. You come close to poking him, but he then scoots backwards, slipping off the cupcake. EEK! he screams, as he falls to the plate with a soft thump. You giggle, as you lifted him up into your palm. He screams again, attempting to jump off, but then face goes pale with fright. You guess he must be afraid of heights as he falls back, face discolored in fear. He stares up at you, then falls back down onto your palm. You wonder, what he&s doing, suddenly you feel a pinch on your finger. He bit you! You yell, as he falls down, plopping safely in the frosting, his breath pounding. With a bit of anger, you try to push him over, using your thumb. Instead he clings to it, and bites down again. Ouch! You shake your hand, as he falls off. He growls, you can&t help but blush, it wasn&t scary, no not at all, in fact, it was adorable. He hops down the table, I am Gumball! The all mighty prince of Candy Kingdom! He yells, shaking his fist. Even a giant cannot defeat me! He says, limbs going soft. Um, well, only when I have Fionna and Cake by my side. He mumbles, He begins running away, screaming Don&t eat me! You can&t help but follow the little guy.

Princcccceeee Gumbaaaaaalllllll!!!! DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME! gonk Come baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk pppprrrrriiiinnnncccceeeee gggguuuummmmmbbbbaaaaaalllllll!

Benevolent Stalker

dramallama

Benevolent Stalker

Quote:
The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

Aww, poor Mary. :c
W-Wait... I'm next? O_o Well, sir, I will have to talk to my lawyer first! emotion_donotwant

Benevolent Stalker

dramallama

Benevolent Stalker

Quote:

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.

Please don't take your anger out on me, good sir. gonk I uh... I'll help you find whoever transformed you! Just don't take your anger out on me! emotion_0A0

Bashful Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
--Beckys Nightmare--

The wolf chortled at a distance, snorting as he hunched and rolled his shoulders. Twas a difficult choice- to kill the strange girl, or not to kill the strange girl. Such choices- he was angry, alright. He couldn't find the one who'd cast the spell to turn him into such a beast- though it might flush him out if he started killing off the people. He huffed in a deep breath, stalking her from afar and pacing amongst the rooftops as he tried to decide.

(( Only because you asked me not to kill you~ heart !! ))

Benevolent Stalker

Conquistador Spain
--Beckys Nightmare--

The wolf chortled at a distance, snorting as he hunched and rolled his shoulders. Twas a difficult choice- to kill the strange girl, or not to kill the strange girl. Such choices- he was angry, alright. He couldn't find the one who'd cast the spell to turn him into such a beast- though it might flush him out if he started killing off the people. He huffed in a deep breath, stalking her from afar and pacing amongst the rooftops as he tried to decide.

(( Only because you asked me not to kill you~ heart !! ))

W-Wait a minute... I feel... like I'm being watched. o_O;

( Ahahaaa, thank you sir; being killed is never a good thing. :c )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff