Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which style do you like better? :3

Style 1 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 35 ]
Style 2 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >

Witty Smoker

MageQueenHoshi
Yes, we should all converge on my quest thread. You are so smart!

She needs to make one or, if she has one, point us all to it. Makes the most sense. Or an art thread? Whatevers.
User Image
User Image

As long as debauchery is allow ill go<3 rofl rofl

*nods* or mine. User Image

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Easily-Amused89
As long as debauchery is allow ill go<3 rofl rofl

*nods* or mine. User Image
Oh bb I like the way you think XD

[Kurisu Koneko]
*chuckles* For now, I think I'll stalk quests. ;D And maybe some profile spam. :'D

I considered making a permanent art shop/auction, but I don't think I'd have time until after the move. ;o; We'll see~.

hehe XD
Le Toxique

Well everyone I need to head off to bed. Long car rides are exhausting!
Good night and good luck to all. <33
I'll be back tomorrow before the event ends to finish up and get into more troublefun.

Witty Smoker

[Kurisu Koneko]

*chuckles* For now, I think I'll stalk quests. ;D And maybe some profile spam. :'D

I considered making a permanent art shop/auction, but I don't think I'd have time until after the move. ;o; We'll see~.

Gonna grab some food stuffs. heart

Also, Easily~ (what should I call you?) I believe you revealed your real name, there? cat_ninja Mine's Crys, btw (what most people call me xD).
User Image
User Image

lol sweet i am doing a tektek. contest in mine. XD

ooO i wants some!!

You can call me Amu. LOL yeah Irene is my rl name XD darn grandparents.... nice to meet cha Crys<3

Witty Smoker

MageQueenHoshi
Easily-Amused89
MageQueenHoshi
But, but, the face..it's like it's reverse psychology in your sig. @.@
lol i was just thinking that.. hmm maybe that is why i have been getting so many tips lately..*vein* bastards....... User Image
*coughcoughs* stare
User Image
User Image

XDDDDDD

Lonely Lover

MageQueenHoshi
Good night, my dear~. It has been a slice. <33

Easily-Amused89

Oh man, I lose hours to tektek. It is my secret addiction. I never quest for my tektek avis, I just make more, and more, and more. cat_gonk heart

*shares her tea and chocolate with* :'D <3

Amu it is! Aww, I actually like the name Irene a lot. ~ And it's nice to meet you too. ;D It's short for Crystal, but all my life people just always say Crys or Cryssu. cat_3nodding I think I don't look like a 'Crystal' because I'm exceedingly short, so I need a short name. XD I'm only 4'11". And my hubby is 6'2".

Witty Smoker

[Kurisu Koneko]

Oh man, I lose hours to tektek. It is my secret addiction. I never quest for my tektek avis, I just make more, and more, and more. cat_gonk heart

*shares her tea and chocolate with* :'D <3

Amu it is! Aww, I actually like the name Irene a lot. ~ And it's nice to meet you too. ;D It's short for Crystal, but all my life people just always say Crys or Cryssu. cat_3nodding I think I don't look like a 'Crystal' because I'm exceedingly short, so I need a short name. XD I'm only 4'11". And my hubby is 6'2".
User Image
User Image

OoO come tektek then!! ( the contest is running a little longer, my other quester is in the hospital right now.. crying )

*huffs* of course she goes to bed right after i post.. crying >..< fraking mage.....

lol well it is better then what my ma WANTED to name me *shudders*

lol short people are awesome.. all my friends are little people.. XD ( i am 5'11)

tall men are emotion_drool emotion_drool .. and it is even harder for me to find guys taller then me.. *sigh*

*noms and sips tea* thanks doll!

Lonely Lover

Easily-Amused89

Link me~? And oh no, hospital? D:

Oh? What did she want to name you? XD My mother wanted to make me a junior of my birth father... Lucky she didn't since we both hate his guts. cat_rofl (His name is Ronald Victor Bruce W, so my name was to be Veronica Victoria Bernice W).

He also wanted to name me Bruce Lee if I were a boy. >___>;;;

Haha, my maid of honour was/is the same height~! Though she might be 6 on the nose, I can't remember. >>;;

She has the same problem. cat_sweatdrop For me, everyone is too tall. D< Yet, I don't like short guys (like a friend of mine who incessantly hit on me and was only 5'4" and later had a growth spurt to 5'8" )

My pleasure. >w<

Witty Smoker

[Kurisu Koneko]
User Image
User Image

User Image

Yeah. but she is dealing. User Image

freda..cause she wanted to call me fred for short.. XD

Veronica is not a bad name. XD

lol HO sh*t good thing you were a girl. XD

i love and hate my tallness. XD i dont wanna bend over to kiss my man. XD

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

What, you expected me to not gift you? Pssh.

*snuggles* I hope you like it, love. heart

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Hmm, I wonder who this anonymous benefactor could possibly be! cat_ninja

XD Thank you, sweetheart, I don't just like it, I love it. ♥ *kissu affection tiems*

Lonely Lover

Easily-Amused89

*subscribe*

What happened~? ;;

Oh jeez. xD Good thing she went with something else!

nah, I don't think Veronica's that bad. cat_3nodding Funnily enough, she also almost named me Elizabeth, until my grandfather said he could call me 'Betty', which she didn't like. cat_rofl So I was almost a Veronica, AND a Betty!

I know, right? :'D

Haha, when a guy hits on you, you can be like, 'hold up, how tall are you? cat_talk2hand

Makaio Obaka

Gosh, I wonder. cat_rofl heart

You should edit the post so the image links to the bigger version, no? :'D Also, lmao... It was like six am when I made that and I think I was sick. That writing is even more unintelligible than usual.

Witty Smoker

[Kurisu Koneko]
Easily-Amused89

*subscribe*

What happened~? ;;

Oh jeez. xD Good thing she went with something else!

nah, I don't think Veronica's that bad. cat_3nodding Funnily enough, she also almost named me Elizabeth, until my grandfather said he could call me 'Betty', which she didn't like. cat_rofl So I was almost a Veronica, AND a Betty!

I know, right? :'D

Haha, when a guy hits on you, you can be like, 'hold up, how tall are you? cat_talk2hand
User Image
User Image

thanks. when you have time would you read thru it. I have been told it is a good story( the story is one of our fav things about the thread XDD)

eh she has an illness. and it flared up. neutral

yeah i know right,
tho my middle name sucks..
irene gene.. really ma REALLY!!!!

bette was my nanas name<3 (miss ya nana)

sad thing is,, i doooooooooo XDDDD

Spirited Kin

[Kurisu Koneko]

indeed it is xD

Witty Smoker

User Image
User Image

runs to the store for late night snacks BRB
[Kurisu Koneko]

Lolol~ I hardly bump it now. :c
& Oh, but it's so addicting now with DMS~ * ^*

MageQueenHoshi

Kk See you tomorrow~ ^^

Lonely Lover

*loves on everyone* <33333

Apologies for the lack of personalized response. cat_gonk

I seem to be running a fever for some reason. cat_sweatdrop I feel very hot (but have chills) and faint, plus my head and face are aching and I feel like I'm going to either keel over or vomit. cat_sad So I think I better sleep it off.

If I do not catch any of you lovelies again before the event ends, you are all wonderful! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff