Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which style do you like better? :3

Style 1 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 35 ]
Style 2 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Beloved Lunatic

[Kurisu Koneko]
>_@; I can just imagine it'd get old fast.

Any idea why you've been in pain? An injury? :< I'd definitely suggest a heating pad. That's what I use for back aches. My father-in-law gave me one that vibrates because he never ended up using it. xD; Cats seem to enjoy it, but I keep them off because it can burn them (though they make cat safe ones :3)).

Well actually, that's just it. We haven't figured out what caused it. But i've tried a whole bunch of stuff and am in the process of one last attempt before I finally give in and seek medical help.
yum_puddi emotion_bigheart c:

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kurisu Koneko, your art is very lovely, I really like your style! 3nodding

Now I'm craving tempura...
[Kurisu Koneko]
Orihara Lily
What is this I don't even
*pouncecling*

*snickers at username* Aww, Duo will be so crushed to know you changed it.

<333333333333333333333333 *clingcling*

Matt made tempura yams, if my replies lag. D:

I tried MaxwellLily but it was TAKEN D: And that's my other default Duo username.

Don't worry Duo, you're my forever husbando <3

The things I do for you Crys~ heart

Tipsy Nerd

OOOOOOO:
so pretty.
heart

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

How nice of you to offer artwork to random posters~~ hope you find some interesting and enjoyable ones to do. Oh, I also like the way you shade your polished works as well. C:

Lonely Lover

Man, I swear events are something else. @w@;; Normally I'm lucky if ONE person comes into my threads. Now, even when I'm eating dinner, lovely people show up. ;A; Thank you! *sets about replying now that her belly is full*

Umi Tsuki Shiro

Well it's true and your thread also gave me a pink bunny yay!

Glad to hear it! I haven't been having much luck with the bunnies, myself. >O>;; I think they're hiding from me. D:

EsmereldaStella

Well actually, that's just it. We haven't figured out what caused it. But i've tried a whole bunch of stuff and am in the process of one last attempt before I finally give in and seek medical help.

._. Oh dear, that really doesn't sound good. If I were you, I would have gone in to see a doctor by now, I imagine. >_@; But we have free healthcare here which makes it a bit easier.

I sincerely hope you feel better. heart I hate it when people are in pain. ><;;

[. Turtle-Grl .]
yum_puddi emotion_bigheart c:

heart heart heart :3 Thanks for stopping by~.

HeadlessMassacre
Kurisu Koneko, your art is very lovely, I really like your style! 3nodding

Now I'm craving tempura...

Thanks muchly, I appreciate it!

Haha, you should have some? We bought a bag of tempura mix for about $3.00 and we've just been tempura-ing vegetables since my hubby doesn't eat meat and I don't eat fish. xD But anything in tempura tastes like heaven. D:

Orihara Lily

I tried MaxwellLily but it was TAKEN D: And that's my other default Duo username.

Don't worry Duo, you're my forever husbando <3

The things I do for you Crys~ heart

D8 I'll kill the person who took your name, don't worry. heart

XD~ I-I guess Matt is mine, now? Poor Henry, Trowa... *trails off*

It actually means so much to me. ;A; heart heart heart heart heart

Hex Maniac Dominique
OOOOOOO:
so pretty.
heart

heart Thanks, I'm so glad you think so! cat_whee

Asashikka
How nice of you to offer artwork to random posters~~ hope you find some interesting and enjoyable ones to do. Oh, I also like the way you shade your polished works as well. C:

Thank you, very much! >w< I love making freebies and I've been a little rusty with my work, lately. Gaian avvies always have such creative colour schemes I never would have considered myself. *n*; (I have the habit of sticking to 'safety colours', lol).

Thank you for the compliment, too. <3

PS: Your tumblr is so adorable, asdhlasfhkgfaifawf. <3333

Questionable Pants

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Perty artsss. <3

Progress.

Red - 84/82
                    Orange - 88/80
                    Yellow - 87/82
                    Green - 83/82
                    Teal - 82/80
                    Blue - 45/92
                    Purple - 80/80
                    Lavender - 48/92
                    Pink - 37/92
                    Albino - 15/33
                    Chocolate - 12/33
                    Rainbow - 15/32

Interesting Combatant

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bidding War 100
[Kurisu Koneko]
Man, I swear events are something else. @w@;; Normally I'm lucky if ONE person comes into my threads. Now, even when I'm eating dinner, lovely people show up. ;A; Thank you! *sets about replying now that her belly is full*

Umi Tsuki Shiro

Well it's true and your thread also gave me a pink bunny yay!

Glad to hear it! I haven't been having much luck with the bunnies, myself. >O>;; I think they're hiding from me. D:

Hope you enjoyed your munchies!
Munchies are needed for the painful grunny hunt X3

Well i've been spaming the other forum and even went to the flash site to get a few ones. Sadly the blue, pink and lavender grunnies randomly pop-in screen gonk
Maybe i should wear more pink lol ninja
Good luck nee-chan~ heart

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Kurisu Koneko]
Thanks muchly, I appreciate it!

Haha, you should have some? We bought a bag of tempura mix for about $3.00 and we've just been tempura-ing vegetables since my hubby doesn't eat meat and I don't eat fish. xD But anything in tempura tastes like heaven. D:

Ohh man that is so tempting, I think I do have some tempura mix somewhere... I actually don't eat meat either! Have you tried it with sweet patatoes? That one is one of my favorites for tempura. Mushrooms taste good too! You're right, anything does taste good in tempura! *wants to eat all the tempura* emotion_drool emotion_omnomnom

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

[Kurisu Koneko]

Asashikka

Thank you, very much! >w< I love making freebies and I've been a little rusty with my work, lately. Gaian avvies always have such creative colour schemes I never would have considered myself. *n*; (I have the habit of sticking to 'safety colours', lol).

Thank you for the compliment, too. <3

PS: Your tumblr is so adorable, asdhlasfhkgfaifawf. <3333

I see~ that's one way to revitalize (and further polish) your skills. xD
I'd never be able to do that orz. I have a huge tendency to stray from my objectives or just work on them bit by bit at a time. Plus, I have a relatively full backlog so I need to attend to those first.

You're welcome! <3

And thank you!! I would post more often on my tumblr but I don't know whether reposting my older work will be well-received or not since they're also posted at my dA account LOL.

Lonely Lover

Okay, I have yet to check my PMs from you lovely Anons because I've been running around. ;o; I don't want to be ungrateful so I shall be doing that in this post! <333333

Quote:
Message: You feel a soothing breeze, which makes you close your eyes.. Then you suddenly feel someone there, but once you open your eyes, you only see a bright ligh and a figure up ahead.. You don't move.. and his voice begins to speak to you..

O-oh hello there..
My sweet Kurisu Koneko..
Why don't you bring yourself to me and share..
That beauty in you that makes me want to give a twirl..

Oh please...
Don't turn red on me..
I won't do anything, not even a squeeze..
Unless you want that to be..

But should I really treat you like so.
You are like a princess..
So I want to do more than stay and go..
To give you the best is what I want to do, nothing less

Cause beautiful, you are my cure
To my life, who has been victim to so much sorrow
And if we happen to spend a day together, I promise to leave you pure
Because for you, I won't mind going slow

Hopefully one I could..
Make you feel so beautiful..
Your presence will be so good..
But for now, I should leave you blushful..

~Drachan The Incubus~

*n*;;; :cat_blush: Oo-oh, my... Such a lovely, romantic, and thoughtful anon. It's almost too much. *flush* *fans self* Even your name is lovely.~ I feel unworthy!

I will treasure this anon always. heart

Quote:
Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Greetings... I have decided to try something new with my poems... The poem below is part one of five... See if you can find the others as I have sent them to others...

Now is the tender moment of the year
When bards of Hellas feigned the sweet return
Of Ceres' daughter from the Night's sojourn.
Feigned? Nay, she comes apace--she now is here,
Soft-sobbing, while her mother's arms encircle;
Soft-laughing, childlike striving to relearn
Familiar words forgot in Orcus stern--
While with her, sobs and laughs her mother dear.
Hence for us also doth the season weave
A subtle weft of heartache and fine joy:
We walk in gladness, yet some fond annoy
From unlaid sorrow to our steps will cleave;
But when we, single-hearted, turn to grieve,
Lo! some new beauty springs with quick decoy!

-Bittersweet Anon

P.S. Best of luck...

Anons, let me take a moment to say the level of work you put into your messages is absolutely stunning. I'm incredibly impressed.

This poem feels like something out of an old collection. Like I've stumbled upon someone's personal, old, gold-leafed, leather-bound book of secrets. It's lovely. heart I do so hope to find the other pieces!

Quote:
Message: Gears turn franticly around you as though to power some unseen machine. Its because of there turning you ponder where you are as your mind cant recall coming to such an odd place. Slowly forward you start to tread the gears round you going into an almost musical hum. That is till you come to a man standing lone on a turning gear of brass. Your unsure if its a trick of the light or not but for a moment the man looks as though he himself were made of gold. You open your mouth to ask him where you are before you notice something odd about the mans joints. Its as though they themselfs are bits of metal held together from inside out. You sigh softly as the mans golden eyes stair at you emptily. With this you turn to leave or rather return to where it was you started before a golden hand takes your and the eyes once lifeless glow brightly. You go to protest as you pulled into a dance but find yourself unable to pull away from the man. He leans in close at the end of the dance as though to go in for a kiss. You close your eyes at this yet you never feel a touch any were on you. After a few seconds your eyes flicker open only to find yourself in your room a small gift box at your feet. A name on the tag reading only.
~AlexanderTheStatue

*sighs evenly* Oh, Alexander. How I yearn to learn more of your story! Is it one of tragedy, or a dream just faintly out of my reach? Perhaps our encounter was just chance, but I will remember it fondly and wish the best for you, wherever you may be. heart

Quote:
Message: Wall thinking to yourself you hardly take notice of the sweet smell of roses in the air. Before you can look to see where the smell is coming from a girls cold hands are placed over your eyes from behind. You want to say something but before you can she kisses you then whispers into your ear &marry Christmas& before lifting her hands away. You want to look at her but the moment you do shes gone in a burst of rose petals.
~WintersFrozenRose

I can almost feel the snow following softly around me, and still can I catch the scent of your sweet roses. heart

Quote:
I'd love to be drawn, tis true
But I'll just stay in the closet and steal your shoes
I hope you recover in a fast bit
And that eating you won't make my rabbit sick
User Image
~Lotus~

Anon, I love you. cat_xd Feel free to come out from the closet to be drawn~!

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hooboy, plenty of posts while I was away, tempura'ing it up! *pats belly* All full now. @x@ TIME TO HOARD MOAR DIETRICHS. And also cheer my wife on, who seems to have quite a few fans here! heart

Beloved Bear

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█

...................................................BEAR Says...

███ Awesome Art! Good Luck to you^^███

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas