Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which style do you like better? :3

Style 1 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 35 ]
Style 2 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Lonely Lover

Hello, my beautiful Anons, you know I love you so!

And I'm going to show my love by choosing avis at random to doodle! They could range from shoddy, five minute sketches, to something more polished (click the thumb!) -

User Image

To something even MOAR polished (click the thumb!) -

User Image

Which ones I choose will be a secret, though. cat_ninja Consider it my version of anon gifting.

I will also probably give a few anon gifts if I find the time and funds~.

Send me your silliest, most sincere, scariest, funniest, sexiest, wackiest anon messages? 8D

Probably only one or two headshots today, I've had the flu most of the week. But more over the weekend!

Wanna draw art for me? Draw my OC! (Ask for more info/refs/etc)

Anons, I will posting my thank yous here as well, so please keep an eye out, my wonderful lovelies. I hope to draw you all if I find time.

PS: As an added bonus, my lovely husband, Makaio Obaka will be helping with the tremendous response for art and scribbling some anon art himself. heart

PPS: We officially have an anon running around these parts. cat_ninja But shhh.

Lonely Lover

FINISHED

By Me:

User Image for Bittersweet Anon, for being definitely more on the sweet than bitter side.
User Image For Le Toxique for keeping my little thread alive~. <3
User Image Gifty for MaY214 of our characters~. <3
User Image For Hubby~. Don't ask. :'D

By Hubby (Makaio Obaka)!:

User Image (For me, by the hubby. I couldn't resist including it too, lol.)
User Image For the delightfully frightful Lotus Anon~.

By Woah! Its HiddenBeauty:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageBy Woah! Its HiddenBeauty! for several lovely users. <3!

By Steampunk Detective:

A lovely banner for me! :

User Image

O.G. Elder

Good luck. 8D

Lonely Lover

Axletia
Good luck. 8D
Thanks! >w< Cute art in your sig. :3

O.G. Elder

[Kurisu Koneko]

Thanks. c: I really like it. xD

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Kurisu Koneko]

Why herro there, pretty wife. 8] heart heart heart

Witty Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Best of luck to you. I know I ( I'm a few different anons, but I won't say which. 8D ) appreciate the kind gesture of you drawing randoms!~ >u<

Lonely Lover

Quote:
Message: A mist flows into the room, heavy and overbearing. On it, a smell, dark spices and gentle vanilla. &Good day, my friend. Forgive the entrance, I find that since I am unable to see, I prefer to even the playing field.& A man appears before you, a cross of straps over his eyes. You can see him smile as he presses a small box into your hands. &Happy Easter. May the spring bring you joy and good weather.&

With a flash, he, the mist, and the smell, all disappeared. The name tag had a purple scrawl

~Blind Violet

Thank you very much, Anon! *n*;; Such lovely imagery. <3 I loves me some story telling anons. So creative!

Axletia
Thanks. c: I really like it. xD

Haha, I like it too! >w< Did you draw it, or was it a commission/gift? :3

Beloved Lunatic

oooo... this sounds fun. Good luck with all the drawing. And your art is amazing!

Lonely Lover

Makaio Obaka
[Kurisu Koneko]

*snuggles* I'm glad you could join me~. <333 Hopefully work isn't too hectic this weekend and you can stick around.

Lonely Lover

II Hikaru Matsumoto II
Best of luck to you. I know I ( I'm a few different anons, but I won't say which. 8D ) appreciate the kind gesture of you drawing randoms!~ >u<
Thanks muchly. heart

Haha, I love giving art freebies when I find the time. >w< I like the 'pay-it-forward' feeling.

EsmereldaStella
oooo... this sounds fun. Good luck with all the drawing. And your art is amazing!

Thanks fort he luck! >w< And owahha... @x@;; No one's ever called my art amazing, before. I'm so flattered and honoured, thank you! cat_redface

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Kurisu Koneko]
Makaio Obaka
[Kurisu Koneko]

*snuggles* I'm glad you could join me~. <333 Hopefully work isn't too hectic this weekend and you can stick around.

I hope so too, sweetheart. ♥ It always brings me back, spammin' it up on forums with you like the good ol' days. xD

Beloved Lunatic

[Kurisu Koneko]

Thanks fort he luck! >w< And owahha... @x@;; No one's ever called my art amazing, before. I'm so flattered and honoured, thank you! cat_redface

no one has said your art is amazing? They are just blind! You deserve all the compliments!

Lonely Lover

*dives hungrily back into reading her book*

Matt: Oh man, remember back on our old accounts when we were obsessively bumping to get those grombie bodies. @___@;; And we were also zurg or something insane?

Lonely Lover

EsmereldaStella

no one has said your art is amazing? They are just blind! You deserve all the compliments!
A-are you sure you mean me? *points to self*

You've made my day so much! heart (Especially after being sick for a week D: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff