< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Kurisu Koneko]
HeadlessMassacre

Haha, I tend to not mind if everyone else eats most of the cookies I make since I tend to prefer them fresh out of the oven. Although depending on what kind of cookies they are, they can be just as good if you pop em in the microwave for a few seconds.

Oh man, that has gotta be rough! I don't blame you for wanting to move out, it really sucks not having privacy. I've been really wanting to move out myself, but financial issues keep me here. emotion_8c

Fresh out of the oven is the best. *_* Never considered nuking them before, though. O: I should try it.

Yeah, it can be hard. @__@ My sisters are 18 and 16, so they're absolutely unbearable some days, especially in such a small space, though I love them. xD

Aww, I'm sorry, I really know how that is.

They can taste almost like their are fresh if you put them in there, but don't do it for too long or you could ruin them! @.@

I can imagine, I don't have any siblings myself but my close friend growing up had a couple younger brothers.

My friends wanna hang out with me so I'ma gonna disappear for a while! ninja

Cyrus Lonewolf's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
[Kurisu Koneko]
Gracefully Expensive Kira
[Kurisu Koneko]
I don't have any on my computer at the moment. ono I'd put them up, but my scanner doesn't work. I use my friend's scanner, and she's going out of town for the holidays tonight. OTL

I do have a picture that I did really well on here ouo
See, you were selling yourself too short!

It's got a very Burton-esque quality to it. :3 Very Jack Skellington and Slenderman. I don't speak German but I think perhaps it even says Slenderman on it? O: I hope I'm not totally barking up the wrong tree.

That happened by accident ouo~

And actually, you hit it spot on. It's Slendy~ "Die Grosse Man" translates to The Tall Man, which is supposedly what he's called in German folktales (at least, as the creepypasta say. XD)
oh, good! Glad I was right! XD

Hahah, I have such a lovehate relationship with creepypasta. I get sucked in for hours but then I end up all freaked out. >O>;;

Hubby thought you would like these! http://tomrevill.net/latest/2009/08/09/even-more-thoughts-on-astheics/

I'm gonna eat something folks, so sorry for even more delays!

Me too.. Especially stuff like Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and Trible Twelve. D8 Those are the nights I either sleep in fear or I lay awake nearly crying. XD

So far this looks neat~ I'll read it until you get back!

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Its weird seeing another sphinx. @A@ Yours is so pretty<3

Cyrus Lonewolf's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm gonna head to be, but I'll be back tomorrow! nun

Lonely Lover

Om nom nom nom. Delicious midnight shepherds pie! So good. D:

Now onto replies!

Quote:
Message: You look around suspiciously, noting that the trees and plants have all turned to a rainbow of colors in this part of the woods. You concede that you are lost. Just as you are about to turn and venture back the way you came, a few rays of light peeking through the trees catch your eye. As you push through the foliage you come into a clearing, in the middle of which sits a huge, oddly shaped table. Around the table sits a number of oddly shaped chairs, and in the chairs sits a number of oddly dressed party guests. The back of the largest chair faces you and as you find yourself moving slowly towards it, the chair spins around, revealing the craziest looking man you've ever seen. He grins at you a big crooked grin and stands, offering you a chipped cup of tea and a rather large heart shaped box. &Take this, love. And leave before the red queen arrives.& As he speaks, the strange grin never leaves his lips. A rustling is heard from the other side of the clearing and the crazed man shoves the box into your hands. &Go!& A strange light swirls up around your feet and in a matter of seconds you are standing outside the strange woods with the giant gift box in your hands. What could be inside...?

~ Mad Hatter Anon ~

Man, Anon messages make me so happy. heart This one reminds me that I have yet the newest live action Disney incarnation of Alice. Must get on that! Thank you! <3

Le Toxique

D'aww I see~ > w< Your avi is very pretty tho~ x3
Thanks ! ;D
I have more bunny-themed avis.. xD heart

Thanks. >w< I bet they're all adorable~. D: Can I see one? o3o <33

Knitterz
O:

: O heart

The Cosplay Kid
⊙▽⊙ so amazing. I feel so mediocre. ( ̄ε(# ̄)

E-eh? o3o; Why do you feel mediocre? You shouldn't! No one should. heart

mri-chan

Oh, I'll have to try that next time!
You should! I discovered a lot of my cheap items had multi-equip positions I had no idea about. XD

Nikohl

Awww. Well, I'm sure he'll be happy it's being put to use? Feel guilty, but enjoy the item! ;>

Well, like I said, I didn't have the time to go on much of anything when we had no internet at home. An hour at the library, maybe two times a week, wasn't a lot of time! I kinda miss not having the distraction, though, I got more done, I think. xD; Kind of sad to hear Mene's died, but then I haven't been on it since... Valentine's last year, maybe? /doesn't remember

You should! You could make a quest thread, maybe? Unless you have all the items you want. xD

TOTES. ♥♥♥

Hahaha. Dial-up wasn't that bad for me, but you won't hear me ever complaining about upgrading.
XD~ I will? I had a dtail years ago but I gave it to Ise so she wouldn't quite Gaia and leave me alone. ;A; Eventually she sold it and we split the profits to buy art. It was worth a measly 1mill or so, then. Pfft. cat_talk2hand LOL

xD Well, Mene still exists and everything, but it seems like no one bothers with it. o3o; I was thinking the other day I need to find your old threads and resave the art you made me because I can't find it on my harddrive and it's some of my absolute most cherished. ;A;

Maybe! XD I tend to get distracted when I save and just blow my pure on random stuff like rigs and art. >__>;;

Maybe we can make a thread together sometime. *__*

XDD I can imagine~. <33

HeadlessMassacre

They can taste almost like their are fresh if you put them in there, but don't do it for too long or you could ruin them! @.@

I can imagine, I don't have any siblings myself but my close friend growing up had a couple younger brothers.

My friends wanna hang out with me so I'ma gonna disappear for a while! ninja
I imagine they fall apart if you do it too long? XD

Hahah, yeaahhh... I actually have nine siblings (my birth father remarried and has two step-daughters, and my step-dad has been with a woman for 14 years who has four sons; I live with my mom and two half-sisters), but thankfully I only live with two. @.@;;;

I hope you have fun! heart

Me too.. Especially stuff like Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and Trible Twelve. D8 Those are the nights I either sleep in fear or I lay awake nearly crying. XD

So far this looks neat~ I'll read it until you get back!

o3o; Sounds like I've got some creepypastas to read! XD

Thanks for visiting me and keeping company. heart Sorry I was gone so long. ;A; Hope you have a good one!

Knitterz

Uwah? @@ Sankyuu. heart I like yours too! <3 I think the sphinx is such an under-appreciated item. D: I lovelovelove the face that comes with it.

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
[Kurisu Koneko]

Knitterz

Uwah? @@ Sankyuu. heart I like yours too! <3 I think the sphinx is such an under-appreciated item. D: I lovelovelove the face that comes with it.

The only downside is that you cant stand and in towns it looks like your butt surfing. x.x;

Malevolent Informer

-Humming a random tune, the poet wanders into the thread-

Lavish Lover

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Bittersweet Anon
omg it's bittersweet! I love your anons! I haven't gotten one from you but over seen replies to you everywhere. You're famous. (*¯︶¯*)

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Malevolent Informer

The Cosplay Kid
Bittersweet Anon
omg it's bittersweet! I love your anons! I haven't gotten one from you but over seen replies to you everywhere. You're famous. (*¯︶¯*)
-She jumps slightly in surprise and frowns at you- Eh..? I could have sworn I sent you one... Though I wouldn't say I'm famous... If anyone is famous in the Anon world it's probably the Horror Twins...

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nikohl

That's good your status is going to be changed soon! Yeah, hospital prices + no insurance is not a fun situation. /not thinking about what owes because it won't do any good. x_x

Yes, you totally need some of those Owlpocalypses. xD I'll help you if you need it!

Haha, yeah, I do the same 'not thinking about it right now' thing with my probably $50-60k in student debt that I get to look forward to paying off for the rest of forever. XD;

Aw, that's super sweet of you to offer~ ♥ I'm pretty slick at booty-grabbing, though, and they aren't too expensive, so I should be able to rack some up if I find time and set my mind to it. pirate heart

Lonely Lover

Knitterz

The only downside is that you cant stand and in towns it looks like your butt surfing. x.x;

LOL. I've never heard of 'butt surfing' before as a term.

Bittersweet Anon

hello there, wonderful Anon. heart I do so hope you caught my thank you on page three? <3

The Cosplay Kid

XD Wow, I've never been in the pressence of someone famous before. O:]

xDemonhornzx
I'll just leave this here. biggrin http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/someone34/RedGuy2.png

So red.. xD

Malevolent Informer

[Kurisu Koneko]
I did indeed...

Lavish Lover

11,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Bittersweet Anon
The Cosplay Kid
Bittersweet Anon
-She jumps slightly in surprise and frowns at you- Eh..? I could have sworn I sent you one... Though I wouldn't say I'm famous... If anyone is famous in the Anon world it's probably the Horror Twins...
mehh. I actually don't favor them much. The picture is...simple. and they Gift daily chance trash. In creative with my anons, as most are.

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
[Kurisu Koneko]

LOL. I've never heard of 'butt surfing' before as a term.

Never?? To be fair I did pick it up from an old friend of mine... now I use it every chance I get.

which is actually quit a bit because my dog loves to butt surf. B| All over my bed. At 1 in the morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff