7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

[Kurisu Koneko]
Hug me, until you drug me honey.
Kiss me, until I'm in a coma...

No weird cravings, although sometimes I'll get a small craving if I smell something good or someone mentions something.
I've also lost my sweet tooth.
I used to be really big on sweets, and was always baking...
Now I hardly ever eat any desserts.
I absolutely adore veggies, though.

Hug me, honey, snuggly bunny
Love's as good as soma...

Man-Hungry Codger

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Le Toxique
Ohmygoshh<33
Your art is terribly amazing !! * -* heart heart

Your avy...is adorable!

Woah! Its HiddenBeauty

Aw thank you ! ^^
heart

Bashful Inquisitor

[Kurisu Koneko]

Aha. XD I've been active on gaia since 2003 (I just changed to this as my main in 2006 because an ex was stalking me >O> wink

This is actually where I met Matt, and Ise, believe it or not. OOO:

*clings steadfast* Will you be around more often? *n*; Or is your net still evil?

Aa, changing usernames to avoid stalkers. My friends always seem to have that problem. 8D;

Really? Oh, avi sites, knitting friends together. |D I figured you guys probably were on Gaia at some point, but it didn't seem like you were active on here when I met you all.

Nope, we upgraded to lovely high-speed internet. No more dial-up for me (it is kind of amazing and I'm still going "I CAN WATCH VIDEOS?!?" after a month). If you guys have a regular thread on here, I'll try to poke at it regularly. Events kind of act like black holes for my attention span, tho'. xD

Desirable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
[Kurisu Koneko]

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ Well sure i domt mind at all.
Im an artist as well,
Just maybe not as good as chu. "XD
Well right now im Anoning stuff but ja. I manage round.
I Rp a lot. As my sig says.
Books i like have to do with Pure madness or something like supernatural lawl. XD ✧

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

I think I may call it quits for the night.
It's time to start settling down for my early bedtime.
XD

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

One more bunny bump before I bounce.

[Kurisu Koneko]'s Husband

King Husband

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nikohl
Makaio Obaka
Much! ♥ It's good to see you~

♥! I'm so glad to hear it. Flu-type stuff is never fun. x_x *throws an owl at you*

No, it sure isn't! At least my status in Canada should be coming through in August/September, so I'll finally be able to use the healthcare system here and won't get charged crazy amounts for any hospital visits I'm unlucky enough to need. ;~; //capture owl with relish// Haha, I was just telling Crys yesterday that my dedication to Owltober means I clearly have to save up and get several of the Owlpocalypse item. XD ♥

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MaY214
It does! It would smell soooooooooo nice ~

Oh my gosh, it really would! I'm gonna have to try to do this sometime! blaugh

Cyrus Lonewolf's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
XD Hah~ That's how I get when I make the occasional good piece of art. I get swarmed to make more, and I don't even know how I did it in the first place. XD

Sparkly Lover

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HeadlessMassacre
MaY214
It does! It would smell soooooooooo nice ~

Oh my gosh, it really would! I'm gonna have to try to do this sometime! blaugh
You should,it would probably be good for your skin aswell! heart

Lonely Lover

HeadlessMassacre

Awww, that doesn't sound fun at all! I live with my parents still but they don't mind me using the kitchen to bake as long as I clean up after myself. Besides it means they cookies too!

Lol, sometimes I'll make the cookies for others, but then they usually eat more than they're share. *eyes them warily*

I live with my husband, mother, and two sisters. We were going to move out when we were married, but just before the wedding my mother suffered a heart attack that nearly killed her. So we've stayed here too help, but our finances took a serious nosedive supporting everyone.

Now we're finally looking to move out and after having 24 years of no privacy (two of those years married ;A; ) I am so super ready. D<

Slytherclaw
Quote:
XD I can't eat cheese, but my husband would definitely agree with you. <3

. . .
I am so sorry. ;-;

*chuckles* You couldn't have known! XD I'm allergic (like being intolerant but a bit different), but I still sneak it sometimes. >__> Especially icecream. Curse you, delicious frozen milk!

Le Toxique
Ohmygoshh<33
Your art is terribly amazing !! * -* heart heart

>w< thank you very, very much! Also, your avy is so adorable. Hnnng. ;A; <3

MaY214

I must draw that sometime heart * 3*

You must, you must! *___* <333333

Woah! Its HiddenBeauty
Lol, I get weird food cravings all the time, I shudder to think what I'll be like pregnant. >__>

Mm, veggies are delicious, and good for growing bodies! <3 I've never heard of anyone losing their sweet tooth, but it makes sense. When I'm not feeling the best, the thought of eating sugar tends to gross me out. @_@

Also, sleep well! I'm sorry my replies are so slow! ;A; <3

Wheatheart
cute arts!

Thank you! ^^ <33

Nikohl

Aa, changing usernames to avoid stalkers. My friends always seem to have that problem. 8D;

Really? Oh, avi sites, knitting friends together. |D I figured you guys probably were on Gaia at some point, but it didn't seem like you were active on here when I met you all.

Nope, we upgraded to lovely high-speed internet. No more dial-up for me (it is kind of amazing and I'm still going "I CAN WATCH VIDEOS?!?" after a month). If you guys have a regular thread on here, I'll try to poke at it regularly. Events kind of act like black holes for my attention span, tho'. xD

Yep! I've actually worked things out with him, now, though. >___> He gifted me his Dtail for my birthday because he doesn't play anymore and Matt told him I was questing. T_____T;; I feel so guilty!

xD We probably weren't because Mene was thriving at the time and so much more literate. But it's kinda died. D:

I don't ahve a regular thread, or any, but I'm thinking about making one soon~. I enjoy the company too much. ;A;

YAY MORE SUSHI TIEM. <33333

Dial-up. Hisssssss. No Crys, it can't hurt you anymore. It's gone.

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ Well sure i domt mind at all.
Im an artist as well,
Just maybe not as good as chu. "XD
Well right now im Anoning stuff but ja. I manage round.
I Rp a lot. As my sig says.
Books i like have to do with Pure madness or something like supernatural lawl. XD ✧

Oh, an artist? >w< Feel free to share your work, hmm? I love art so much. heart

Rping is fun, but I haven't done it in years. ^^; I should do it again sometime. XD

Haha, supernatural books are great! I haven't read much lately, but I'm trying to start again. I'm loving the Hunger Games trilogy.

Gracefully Expensive Kira
XD Hah~ That's how I get when I make the occasional good piece of art. I get swarmed to make more, and I don't even know how I did it in the first place. XD

Yep, that pretty much sums me up! XD If I go back to a piece a week later and don't suddenly hate it and pick at the flaws, it's a real accomplishment to me, LOL
The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.
Quote:

*chuckles* You couldn't have known! XD I'm allergic (like being intolerant but a bit different), but I still sneak it sometimes. >__> Especially icecream. Curse you, delicious frozen milk!

I think I would literally cry. ;--;
No dairy? That's...that's almost as bad as no chocolate. Or no bread. D;

Sparkly Lover

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cryssu: Fo' sho' girl * v* b

I'm gonna scoot off gaia for now and relax a bit,nice talking with you though darling heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff