Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((Yeah, i've heard that sometimes stuff like that isn't painful right away so it's best to get it now before it is painful ya know? That it's not bleeding everywhere is definitely a good sign though.))
            x
            ((Mmhm. It did make our trip home a nightmare though. Poor thing was so scared that getting it fixed would cost an arm and a leg, and after a week in Vegas... sweatdrop
            But after getting some prices from a dentist and such, she feels a lot better now.))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((Yeah, i've heard that sometimes stuff like that isn't painful right away so it's best to get it now before it is painful ya know? That it's not bleeding everywhere is definitely a good sign though.))
            x
            ((Mmhm. It did make our trip home a nightmare though. Poor thing was so scared that getting it fixed would cost an arm and a leg, and after a week in Vegas... sweatdrop
            But after getting some prices from a dentist and such, she feels a lot better now.))

((Well that's good then. I'm still covered under my dad's insurance since i'm in school. But, I think because I was in pain they probably would have paid for it regardless.))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((Well that's good then. I'm still covered under my dad's insurance since i'm in school. But, I think because I was in pain they probably would have paid for it regardless.))
            x
            ((Yeah, parents are awesome like that. c: ))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Yeah, parents are awesome like that. c: ))

((well, i'm off to write now. Hopefully everything will be all done by Wednesday if not sooner. I might come on again later today though. ttyl ^_^))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((well, i'm off to write now. Hopefully everything will be all done by Wednesday if not sooner. I might come on again later today though. ttyl ^_^))
            x
            ((Alrighty! Good luck. <333 Seeya~))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas