Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Guten morgen.
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

biggrin The clothes are amazing! emotion_kirakira I love the music too. and then fancy parties with waltzing and going to see Opera. XD sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong era..... That's cool! Yeah, it would be kind of hard. Especially since shorter hairstyles were more common for women in the 20's. Not to say that there aren't an abundance of short hairs for female avi's but the style has to be right....

YES! Fancy parties haha!! emotion_kirakira Walk around in ball gowns *sigh*
I feel the same way. Born in the wrong time period, perhaps 100 years too late.
Exactly. I don't really like the bobbed wing so it's kinda of tough whee

I want to plan something like that for my twenty-first birthday next year. Not sure if it'll pan out though unfortunately.

XD I wish I could give you item suggestions. But, I tend to use long hair.
ah, I have to get offline now. But, hopefully we'll be able to chat again soon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can be yo sum bunny?
- Flopsie

You could if you wanted too. That's very sweet of you. Thank you anon heart

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I want to plan something like that for my twenty-first birthday next year. Not sure if it'll pan out though unfortunately.

It's alright, I'll figure something out biggrin
That would be an awesome party!!! Go for it 3nodding

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Your blush betrays you. I'll just have to stick around it seems ^_^

Sh-shut up... -////////-

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

You're welcome biggrin . heart Usually I don't like pink so much. But, it's a good easter color and I have a whole bunch of pink items so this is a good opportunity to use them.

pink is a good easter color and it seems all the best shades of pink come out at easter too

Definitely. I used Lilac last year. I think maybe next time around i'll go with with cream or blue.

oooh do peach!

That would be cool. I don't have very many peach colored items though...

gaia doesnt have alot of peach stuff either which is said
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

It's alright, I'll figure something out biggrin
That would be an awesome party!!! Go for it 3nodding

The only problem will be convincing my friends to come. XD and i'm not sure where I could get a dress from that time period. I think i'd have to hire some kind of planning agency or something. I must start saving my money.
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Your blush betrays you. I'll just have to stick around it seems ^_^

Sh-shut up... -////////-

Admit it, you love me wink

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

The only problem will be convincing my friends to come. XD and i'm not sure where I could get a dress from that time period. I think i'd have to hire some kind of planning agency or something. I must start saving my money.

Haha! Could get a normal skirt and a crap load of tulle biggrin
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

You're welcome biggrin . heart Usually I don't like pink so much. But, it's a good easter color and I have a whole bunch of pink items so this is a good opportunity to use them.

pink is a good easter color and it seems all the best shades of pink come out at easter too

Definitely. I used Lilac last year. I think maybe next time around i'll go with with cream or blue.

oooh do peach!

That would be cool. I don't have very many peach colored items though...

gaia doesnt have alot of peach stuff either which is said

Yeah, they don't seem to like orangeish colors very much....
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I could. But, i'm a bit of a perfectionist at times. I'll be damned if I don't somehow get my hands on something that looks at least somewhat authentic.

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I could. But, i'm a bit of a perfectionist at times. I'll be damned if I don't somehow get my hands on something that looks at least somewhat authentic.

Haha you sound like me trying to find flapper hair on here xd
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Haha you sound like me trying to find flapper hair on here xd

At least you don't need to take measurements for that. I'm wondering if maybe I can find someone who would sew it for me. You know like some kind of specialty place.

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

At least you don't need to take measurements for that. I'm wondering if maybe I can find someone who would sew it for me. You know like some kind of specialty place.

Hm.. perhaps a tailoring place?
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Hm.. perhaps a tailoring place?

Yes, I shall look into it. To another page of the internets!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff