Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

You're welcome biggrin . heart Usually I don't like pink so much. But, it's a good easter color and I have a whole bunch of pink items so this is a good opportunity to use them.

pink is a good easter color and it seems all the best shades of pink come out at easter too
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

You're welcome biggrin . heart Usually I don't like pink so much. But, it's a good easter color and I have a whole bunch of pink items so this is a good opportunity to use them.

pink is a good easter color and it seems all the best shades of pink come out at easter too

Definitely. I used Lilac last year. I think maybe next time around i'll go with with cream or blue.

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Definitely. I used Lilac last year. I think maybe next time around i'll go with with cream or blue.

oooh do peach!
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

oooh do peach!

That would be cool. I don't have very many peach colored items though...
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: After a long, tiring day, there's nothing better than retiring to your bed for some well-deserved rest. You slip under the worn covers of your bed and quickly are out like a light. Within minutes of slipping into unconsciousness, through the darkness of your room ghosts a figure robed in silken clothes.
''Good evening,'' says the figure, though you cannot hear a thing he says. And he knows it, too. Despite how much he talks, never will you wake from slumber because of him, almost as if he weren't really there, nothing more than mere phantasmagoria. Just because he can't been seen, heard, nor felt by mortal means, however, did not make him any less real.
''My sweet, sleeping queen, how pass the days in your kingdom? Does the sun come and go as he pleases? Are the common folk a pleasant bunch, happy to help out a poor, old stranger? Are you beloved of the people? You are certainly beloved by me.''
How sweetly you did lie in your bed thought the man. How enrapturing your fair face. In his mind, he pictured your eyes open, full of love and laughter. How he so wished to see how your eyes looked open in the day of light. He was certain, though, that love and laughter would indeed be present. And your gorgeous skin, pale and shining in the darkness. A radiant glow it did give!
In fact, the glow was a bit too powerful for--ah! That was it. Through the window shone the moon. She bestowed her beauty unto you, but only for a single night. In this night, none were your equal. Not that any was your equal even in the light of day, thought the man.
The man was entranced by the moon for a moment more before turning back to your slumbering figure. He reached down to a small pouch tied around his waist and undid the drawstrings, dipping his fingers into its contents. When he withdrew them, they were covered in a sugary white sand that glittered like stardust. This he sprinkled over your closed eyes, speaking all the while.
''My queen, my queen, my moon-blessed queen, with beauty to match purity of heart, as lowly, humble servant, I shall do my nightly duty. To you, I shall give nothing less than the most beautiful dreams to set your heart at ease. Beautiful dreams in which I as King do take you and together we rule our slumbering Kingdom! Dreams in which I do see your eyes, and how they sparkle with love and laughter. Dreams in which I put that love and laughter in your eyes. Dreams that shall evanesce under the gentle touch of the first rays of dawn's newest light, leaving you in oblivious, sleepy stupor. Then tomorrow night again shall I come, and again shall you forget when you wake. My darling queen...''
His job done, the Love-Sick Sandman floated right through the wall, reluctantly off for the next person who needed the embrace of a good night's sleep, though not the embrace of love.

ah, thank you kind sir. heart I too wish that we could meet in daylight. But dreams will have to suffice I suppose. I shall wear the flower you gave me as a reminder of what awaits me in dreams. biggrin

Dapper Conversationalist

Dropping by to say hi biggrin
User Image

ha, so I take it you'd rather put the grunnies through the Homogenizer? I rather like them though. Such cute little creatures. emotion_kirakira Anyway, thank you for the gift heart
lucyinthesky64

hello ^_^. It's been awhile. How are you today?

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
lucyinthesky64

Lovely! And you?? Glad to see you again. Btw your avi is absolutely adorable! emotion_kirakira
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
lucyinthesky64

Lovely! And you?? Glad to see you again. Btw your avi is absolutely adorable! emotion_kirakira

I'm pretty good. Just hanging out before my next class for today. Thank you heart I always like yours too. They always give me this kind of 1920's-30's type feel (I think it's the hat) and that happens to be one of my favorite historical time periods.

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I'm pretty good. Just hanging out before my next class for today. Thank you heart I always like yours too. They always give me this kind of 1920's-30's type feel (I think it's the hat) and that happens to be one of my favorite historical time periods.

Haha I'm currently procrastinating before studying for class myself xd Thank you!
1960's and 1920's are my two favorite decades to study 3nodding Trying to come up with a new avi at the moment. Thinking maybe a flapper. whee
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Haha I'm currently procrastinating before studying for class myself xd Thank you!
1960's and 1920's are my two favorite decades to study 3nodding Trying to come up with a new avi at the moment. Thinking maybe a flapper. whee

Procrastination ftw! emotion_awesome I tend to jump around a lot history wise. My other favorite period is the Victorian era. The "Old west" is cool too. ooh, a flapper sounds interesting. Does gaia have good items out for that?

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Procrastination ftw! emotion_awesome I tend to jump around a lot history wise. My other favorite period is the Victorian era. The "Old west" is cool too. ooh, a flapper sounds interesting. Does gaia have good items out for that?

Hellz yeah emotion_brofist
Same here emotion_yatta Victorian era is really interesting. Love the clothes!
Yeah they do. The ritzy stuff is pretty much the basics but I'm trying to stary away from that. The hair is the toughest part unfortunately emotion_donotwant
lucyinthesky64
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Hellz yeah emotion_brofist
Same here emotion_yatta Victorian era is really interesting. Love the clothes!
Yeah they do. The ritzy stuff is pretty much the basics but I'm trying to stary away from that. The hair is the toughest part unfortunately emotion_donotwant

biggrin The clothes are amazing! emotion_kirakira I love the music too. and then fancy parties with waltzing and going to see Opera. XD sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong era..... That's cool! Yeah, it would be kind of hard. Especially since shorter hairstyles were more common for women in the 20's. Not to say that there aren't an abundance of short hairs for female avi's but the style has to be right....

Dapper Conversationalist

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

biggrin The clothes are amazing! emotion_kirakira I love the music too. and then fancy parties with waltzing and going to see Opera. XD sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong era..... That's cool! Yeah, it would be kind of hard. Especially since shorter hairstyles were more common for women in the 20's. Not to say that there aren't an abundance of short hairs for female avi's but the style has to be right....

YES! Fancy parties haha!! emotion_kirakira Walk around in ball gowns *sigh*
I feel the same way. Born in the wrong time period, perhaps 100 years too late.
Exactly. I don't really like the bobbed wing so it's kinda of tough whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces