Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems that I must return to your company again dear sister as Amaimon has left. emotion_eyebrow I thought your friends were the most active during the holidays?
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

You hear squeaking in the field as you search for grunnies. Looking down, you see little hamsters scurrying around and think they&re looking for something. As you walk towards them, you hear the leader yell &&Let&s go find us an Easter Bunny! Hamtaro and Bijou, you come along with me! Oxnard, Pashmina and Penelope, that way! Panda, Dexter, and Howdy in that direction! And Cappy, Maxwell and Sandy that way!&& They head off, but one of them seems to have left you a shovel and you wonder if they really know what they&re doing.

~Boss the Hamster

Aww that's so cute biggrin . The easter bunny might find them first. XD Hamtaro is such an adorable show ^_^ Thank you anon heart

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Yep, I decided to make my own thank you thread again even though i've been mostly hanging around in The Earth King's thread so far this event XD. It seems that i've gotten used to mooching off of him. *shot* Anyway please feel free to chat with me or what have you. I don't bite. Not during the Holidays anyway ;p.

but the holidays are the best time to bite, everyone is in such close proximatey to you for celebration events already O.O
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Yep, I decided to make my own thank you thread again even though i've been mostly hanging around in The Earth King's thread so far this event XD. It seems that i've gotten used to mooching off of him. *shot* Anyway please feel free to chat with me or what have you. I don't bite. Not during the Holidays anyway ;p.

but the holidays are the best time to bite, everyone is in such close proximatey to you for celebration events already O.O

That's true. But that's a reason not to. People will be expecting it. I prefer to bite when it will take people by surprise ;p.

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

That's true. But that's a reason not to. People will be expecting it. I prefer to bite when it will take people by surprise ;p.

that's genius! why have i never thought of it?
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

that's genius! why have i never thought of it?

Perhaps you were just looking at it from an angle of opportunity? It may be quite difficult to find the right conditions in which to surprise someone. It would take much planning. Whereas during a holiday it would be a simple thing.
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq326/kittyskatie/easter.jpg

This bunny's baby teeth fell out and he'd like to give them to you. Don't worry he washed them off first! Happy Easter!

That's very sweet of you. Thank you heart

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Perhaps you were just looking at it from an angle of opportunity? It may be quite difficult to find the right conditions in which to surprise someone. It would take much planning. Whereas during a holiday it would be a simple thing.

this is very true and sometimes one does not want to plan such things
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Exactly. Your avatar is adorable by the way.

High-functioning Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

awe thank you, your's is quite adorable as well i am fond of all the pink loveliness

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey everyone! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Lark_Quileutes
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

awe thank you, your's is quite adorable as well i am fond of all the pink loveliness

You're welcome biggrin . heart Usually I don't like pink so much. But, it's a good easter color and I have a whole bunch of pink items so this is a good opportunity to use them.
necopie

Hello ^_^ How are you?

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
necopie

Hello ^_^ How are you?

Hiya! I am doing well, thanks
necopie
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
necopie

Hello ^_^ How are you?

Hiya! I am doing well, thanks

cool biggrin I like your avatar. It's simple but the colors all match. Really cluttered ones tend to bug me unless all the items are part of a similar theme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff