Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Other than the slippers... I don't really care much for the items.

As for anon notes, I'm up to 50 given out... but spanned across 3 different anon accounts.
A few are copy pasted ones. *shrugs*

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
HeadlessMassacre
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
You like Star Trek too? emotion_kirakira I..I think i'm on love.

Gravitation was a good one as well. I'll look it up. Webcomics sometimes have the best stuff if you ask me. Strawberry Panic! was actually the first Yuri I saw so it's pretty much stuck with me. I like the anime more so then the manga. I've never seen Aoi hana. Sounds kind of interesting though. I prefer slower paced plots anyway.

Actually, i've been on a Pretty Cure spree lately. I'm going to try and watch all the seasons/movies that I haven't seen in it yet. It's going to take me awhile.

eek You like Star Trek!? I've seen all of the The Original Series and I'm in the middle of season 5 for The Next Generation. I adored Spock and Data! <3

I agree about webcomics, I read a ton of different ones. Which reminds me, I should have meantioned that I really like YU+ME, which counts as yuri. :3

I've heard of Pretty Cure before but I don't know that much about it. What do you think of it?

Yes biggrin . I first got into TNG and I was in love with it. I've enjoyed most of the films (including the newest version) DS9 and Voyager. TNG is by far my favorite. I love how the cast interacts with one another. Data is definitely one of my favorite characters. I have to say that I can't really get into the original series as much though. I tried but...the quality of the props just bugged me. Maybe it's because I saw TNG first but when I was watching TOS and I saw an episode where Kirk was fighting an enemy that was very clearly an actor in a suit that resembled Godzilla the plot just lost it's zest for me. There are some episodes I like however and I do admire the characters and their acting. I just can't get really into it for some reason.

Never heard of that one before. I need more time to look into this stuff.

Well, it's pretty much a Neo-Sailor Moon. Basically your typical shoujo magical girl anime. It's a bit predictable at times. But, all in all I enjoy watching it. It's definitely not for everyone though. Since I think it's technically targeted at younger audiences the villain names etc. are a bit corny and the girls tend to be pretty overpowered magically. But, I still think the series teaches some good lessons and the transformations are cool. I feel like the characters are pretty memorable as well. There are nine seasons so far and twelve movies. I've only seen season 8 and it's movie so far. I'm working my way through the original season now.
ToriRyuzaki
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Other than the slippers... I don't really care much for the items.

As for anon notes, I'm up to 50 given out... but spanned across 3 different anon accounts.
A few are copy pasted ones. *shrugs*

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

ha, you've got some skill then. I'm very picky about who I want to anon. Then when I find someone I always have a hard time trying to figure out exactly what I think might fit them best. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to anon gifting for some reason. I've been debating with myself on whether or not I should make a separate anon account.
PoisonIvy_Quinn
I love your username. For so strange reason Yaoi and Yuri is hotter then Hentai. Happy Rabbit Season.

Thank you biggrin . It definitely is.

Happy Rabbit Season to you too ^_^

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Well, its best to make a separate account in the event that you accidentally forget the "gift anonymously" button.
It happens. Its best they find out about an anon mule before your main.
I'm not really all that picky though, I just skip the beggars and I like to give accessories
that go along with the color scheme of a person's avatar.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
ToriRyuzaki
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Well, its best to make a separate account in the event that you accidentally forget the "gift anonymously" button.
It happens. Its best they find out about an anon mule before your main.
I'm not really all that picky though, I just skip the beggars and I like to give accessories
that go along with the color scheme of a person's avatar.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

ah, I like to gift people with stuff from their wishlist if I can afford it. I probably should. I need to save up some gold though so I can have the avatar all dressed up. I do try to match by color/theme though if I don't have enough for a wishlist item.

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
zeldakyo
whee

You..you have so many bunnies O_o...

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Well, I'm not so sure about that.
Some people like myself use a wishlist as a personal shopping list since gaia regularly updates you on their mp prices.
I'm more about the notes really...
As for the anon account, you can just go ahead and set it up for now.
You don't need to go and decorate it up just yet... since the next event isn't until Halloween unless I'm mistaken.
I don't think anything goes on independence day.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Yes biggrin . I first got into TNG and I was in love with it. I've enjoyed most of the films (including the newest version) DS9 and Voyager. TNG is by far my favorite. I love how the cast interacts with one another. Data is definitely one of my favorite characters. I have to say that I can't really get into the original series as much though. I tried but...the quality of the props just bugged me. Maybe it's because I saw TNG first but when I was watching TOS and I saw an episode where Kirk was fighting an enemy that was very clearly an actor in a suit that resembled Godzilla the plot just lost it's zest for me. There are some episodes I like however and I do admire the characters and their acting. I just can't get really into it for some reason.

Well, it's pretty much a Neo-Sailor Moon. Basically your typical shoujo magical girl anime. It's a bit predictable at times. But, all in all I enjoy watching it. It's definitely not for everyone though. Since I think it's technically targeted at younger audiences the villain names etc. are a bit corny and the girls tend to be pretty overpowered magically. But, I still think the series teaches some good lessons and the transformations are cool. I feel like the characters are pretty memorable as well. There are nine seasons so far and twelve movies. I've only seen season 8 and it's movie so far. I'm working my way through the original season now.

I'm sorry for the slow reply! I got caught up on the phone. sad

I had the same problem for the longest time when I first started watching TOS, the special effect are so bad I spent most of the time just laughing at it. After after a while I started to really like it though, I think it was mostly thanks to my love for Spock. 3nodding

The writer for YU+ME is very good and she does another webcomic called I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space that is pretty amusing! xD

Yeah I thought I rememebered it being more for younger folk. It still sounds like it could be interesting though, I might check it out! :3

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Rolls around* Found you again~ heart
ToriRyuzaki
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Well, I'm not so sure about that.
Some people like myself use a wishlist as a personal shopping list since gaia regularly updates you on their mp prices.
I'm more about the notes really...
As for the anon account, you can just go ahead and set it up for now.
You don't need to go and decorate it up just yet... since the next event isn't until Halloween unless I'm mistaken.
I don't think anything goes on independence day.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Yeah, I guess it depends on what you like. Regardless, I put a lot of thought into my anons so it just makes me happy when people thank me for them.

That's true. I'll probably make one tonight then.
HeadlessMassacre
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I'm sorry for the slow reply! I got caught up on the phone. sad

I had the same problem for the longest time when I first started watching TOS, the special effect are so bad I spent most of the time just laughing at it. After after a while I started to really like it though, I think it was mostly thanks to my love for Spock. 3nodding

The writer for YU+ME is very good and she does another webcomic called I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space that is pretty amusing! xD

Yeah I thought I rememebered it being more for younger folk. It still sounds like it could be interesting though, I might check it out! :3

It's fine. I'm chatting with a lot of people so at least this way I can write replies that aren't really rushed. Spock is pretty cool. I really like Scotty as well. The dialogue between Spock and Mccoy amuses me a lot. I still find it really hard to believe that the special effects in TOS were considered good when it was filmed. Then again, it was filmed in the 60's....geez technology has come so far.

Ha, that sounds pretty awesome biggrin

You should. I've become addicted despite being well out of the age group it's intended for. It's kind of like the MLP fad I suppose. There are a lot of older fans for that and it's meant to be for kids.
katkotsu
*Rolls around* Found you again~ heart

So I noticed biggrin *pounces on you*

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Well, plus you need to wait 3 days for the trading pass to clear.
I still don't see the point in that.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items