19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dargreth
katkotsu
Dargreth
katkotsu

Strange and random question, is that a repainted Lagann in your sig?

I'm sure that's what it is supposed to be. It's my car on Gaia. whee

Bad a**, interesting side-note the reflection in the drills is of the Lagann in red, which is the original color.

Oh I know. I've seen the whole series and I own it too. 3nodding
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
well that's good. It means you can savor the flavor of it. ^_^

If only it was that easy... :<

eh? what's bothering you?

Savoring sweets is not easy! That's what is bothering me! >.<

ah, you like eating them all at once then?

Ruthless Raider

15,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
katkotsu
Dargreth
katkotsu
Dargreth
katkotsu

Strange and random question, is that a repainted Lagann in your sig?

I'm sure that's what it is supposed to be. It's my car on Gaia. whee

Bad a**, interesting side-note the reflection in the drills is of the Lagann in red, which is the original color.

Oh I know. I've seen the whole series and I own it too. 3nodding

sweatdrop
Sorry for the lecture then. You probably know more than me then. Are you a bigger fan of the first or second half?

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.

Good to know. i'll buy you a whole box next holiday.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.

That would be wonderful...! Thank you...! emotion_kirakira
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.

You're welcome biggrin . It makes me happy when I can make other people happy.
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

One falls on your head, splitting in half and revealing a box.

XD thank you anon biggrin . I needed a good laugh today ^_^

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.

... Now you sound like that angel... :/
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Yes. Very much so.

... Now you sound like that angel... :/

Oh? Is that really such a bad thing?
Hey there!

Message: The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

O_o I'll be honest. I'm a little freaked out. But that was probably your intention. I need to get a little scare every now and then though.

Greedy Hunter

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Hey there!

Message: The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

O_o I'll be honest. I'm a little freaked out. But that was probably your intention. I need to get a little scare every now and then though.

Wait, that scared you? That was supposed to be a sweet bedtime story to tell children. My bad...

Maybe I should cancel the preschool puppet show based on it.
Demon_s Kin ANON
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Hey there!

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

Wait, that scared you? That was supposed to be a sweet bedtime story to tell children. My bad...

You probably should sweatdrop . Somehow I don't think it would go over very well......

Greedy Hunter

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Demon_s Kin ANON
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Hey there!

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

You probably should sweatdrop . Somehow I don't think it would go over very well......

I think I'll do a puppet show called "Mommy and Daddy are Vampires" or "Eat Your Vegetables Before they Eat You!"
Demon_s Kin ANON
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Demon_s Kin ANON
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Hey there!

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

I think I'll do a puppet show called "Mommy and Daddy are Vampires" or "Eat Your Vegetables Before they Eat You!"

heh, those sound...interesting. I wish you luck with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff