Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep, I decided to make my own thank you thread again even though i've been mostly hanging around in The Earth King's thread so far this event XD. It seems that i've gotten used to mooching off of him. *shot* Anyway please feel free to chat with me or what have you. I don't bite. Not during the Holidays anyway ;p.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello there! Hooray for Yaoi and Yuri! blaugh

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Hm, so... on a regular day I should avoid you? o:

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
HeadlessMassacre
Hello there! Hooray for Yaoi and Yuri! blaugh

hi there biggrin huzzah! I found another fan! I've been getting a lot of responses about my username from people who have no idea what Yaoi and Yuri are lately. So, it's good to know I don't have to explain the terms this time.
ToriRyuzaki
User Image

Hm, so... on a regular day I should avoid you? o:

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Yes, or you might lose some fingers razz . Nah, not really. What's up? I've spoken to you before in one of the other events right? I think it was Christmas...

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
hi there biggrin huzzah! I found another fan! I've been getting a lot of responses about my username from people who have no idea what Yaoi and Yuri are lately. So, it's good to know I don't have to explain the terms this time.

Haha, I can imagine. No worries though, I am very familiar with what both are! emotion_yatta
HeadlessMassacre
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Haha, I can imagine. No worries though, I am very familiar with what both are! emotion_yatta

Cool! Do you have any particular favorite anime's/manga that are Yaoi or Yuri related? My favorite Yuri Anime is Strawberry Panic! and I'm absolutely in love with Junjou Romantica Yaoi wise.

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Probably.. I usually have some sort of megathread going during the events.
I got lazy this time though ^^;

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
ToriRyuzaki
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

Probably.. I usually have some sort of megathread going during the events.
I got lazy this time though ^^;

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

I felt like being lazy this time too. Which is why I only just started my own thread today. I'm more interested in chatting then collecting bunnies though. I spent forever hunting down eggs last Easter so I think i'll skip the hunting this time around.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

Cool! Do you have any particular favorite anime's/manga that are Yaoi or Yuri related? My favorite Yuri Anime is Strawberry Panic! and I'm absolutely in love with Junjou Romantica Yaoi wise.
I haven't got to read or watch much lately since I've been caught up with other things(mostly Gaia and Star Trek xD), and I haven't been into Yaoi as much as a used but one of my favorite manga was Gravitaion. I also really like, although it isn't a manga, Star Fighter. It's a free webcomic but I'm afraid to link to it since it has sex scenes in it. o.o;;
I've really been wanting to see Strawberry Panic! but I haven't gotten around to it yet. sad I really like the manga Aoi Hana, it's kind of got a slow pace but I still like it. :3 I haven't finished it yet though!

Tipsy Lunatic

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

I thought about doing it just so i can sell them later, but they are kinda icky..
so I'm not gonna bother with it.
Seems like a total waste of time to me!
So yeah, like you, I've moved my focus to chatting and chasing anons around.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
HeadlessMassacre
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I haven't got to read or watch much lately since I've been caught up with other things(mostly Gaia and Star Trek xD), and I haven't been into Yaoi as much as a used but one of my favorite manga was Gravitaion. I also really like, although it isn't a manga, Star Fighter. It's a free webcomic but I'm afraid to link to it since it has sex scenes in it. o.o;;
I've really been wanting to see Strawberry Panic! but I haven't gotten around to it yet. sad I really like the manga Aoi Hana, it's kind of got a slow pace but I still like it. :3 I haven't finished it yet though!

You like Star Trek too? emotion_kirakira I..I think i'm on love.

Gravitation was a good one as well. I'll look it up. Webcomics sometimes have the best stuff if you ask me. Strawberry Panic! was actually the first Yuri I saw so it's pretty much stuck with me. I like the anime more so then the manga. I've never seen Aoi hana. Sounds kind of interesting though. I prefer slower paced plots anyway.

Actually, i've been on a Pretty Cure spree lately. I'm going to try and watch all the seasons/movies that I haven't seen in it yet. It's going to take me awhile.
ToriRyuzaki
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
User Image

I thought about doing it just so i can sell them later, but they are kinda icky..
so I'm not gonna bother with it.
Seems like a total waste of time to me!
So yeah, like you, I've moved my focus to chatting and chasing anons around.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

I might by the Fur coat off the marketplace just because I have a bunch of rainbow stuff that would match it. Other then that I don't see any items i'd have a particular use for.

I've been trying to write some anon letters myself. I've managed three so far. It seems my creative juices don't particularly feel like flowing at the moment X_X....

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
You like Star Trek too? emotion_kirakira I..I think i'm on love.

Gravitation was a good one as well. I'll look it up. Webcomics sometimes have the best stuff if you ask me. Strawberry Panic! was actually the first Yuri I saw so it's pretty much stuck with me. I like the anime more so then the manga. I've never seen Aoi hana. Sounds kind of interesting though. I prefer slower paced plots anyway.

Actually, i've been on a Pretty Cure spree lately. I'm going to try and watch all the seasons/movies that I haven't seen in it yet. It's going to take me awhile.

eek You like Star Trek!? I've seen all of the The Original Series and I'm in the middle of season 5 for The Next Generation. I adored Spock and Data! <3

I agree about webcomics, I read a ton of different ones. Which reminds me, I should have meantioned that I really like YU+ME, which counts as yuri. :3

I've heard of Pretty Cure before but I don't know that much about it. What do you think of it?

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
I love your username. For so strange reason Yaoi and Yuri is hotter then Hentai. Happy Rabbit Season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff