Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anarchy Misa
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Oooohhhhh, dang.
This anon, man.
Is totally awesome. <3
Thank you so much.~

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

I wish all but to serve in this world of madness.
Because who knows?
Maybe you will be the next in need of a helping hand.
Or maybe it is you who owns the helping hand.
Whatever fate has in store,
ónly Lady Luna knows~

Rainbow Hoarder

Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
For me anon-gifting is more the thought behind the word than the gift itself.. I would be happy with a paper-hat or starter dress as long as the word or the story itself is good..

But that's just me..
Good luck Revisited Wand with your anon-gifting!

Oooh, girl, same here.
I just love all of their messages. <3
Those are the ones I look forward to the most.. Especially as it seems all the anons have their own personality for how they gift.
It just makes me squee happily and I'm so happy there actually is an anon sub-forum to the easter event..

I like well-thought out/long/tl;dr ones the best. emotion_kirakira
They do seem to, don't they?
I really hope we get to keep the sub forum from now on during events.
It would really just make all of us happy. c:
Those are indeed the best ones.. They show that the giver actually care about brightening up someones day. And I definitely think the anon-forum is going to be permanent for events.. The staff did get pretty irritated because of all the "thank you" threads in the main event forum..

Personality is the s*! those are what makes a person <3

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
-Angels Starlit Wish
Anarchy Misa
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Oooohhhhh, dang.
This anon, man.
Is totally awesome. <3
Thank you so much.~

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

I wish all but to serve in this world of madness.
Because who knows?
Maybe you will be the next in need of a helping hand.
Or maybe it is you who owns the helping hand.
Whatever fate has in store,
ónly Lady Luna knows~

Ooohhh, it's you emotion_kirakira
Maybe you're right.
I'll never ask for help, but will appreciate it if it's given.
I just have a weird way of showing it. 8D;
I'm always up to lending a hand, too. c:

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
For me anon-gifting is more the thought behind the word than the gift itself.. I would be happy with a paper-hat or starter dress as long as the word or the story itself is good..

But that's just me..

Oooh, girl, same here.
Those are the ones I look forward to the most.. Especially as it seems all the anons have their own personality for how they gift.
It just makes me squee happily and I'm so happy there actually is an anon sub-forum to the easter event..

Those are indeed the best ones.. They show that the giver actually care about brightening up someones day. And I definitely think the anon-forum is going to be permanent for events.. The staff did get pretty irritated because of all the "thank you" threads in the main event forum..

If I wasn't actually lazy, I think I could write some pretty neat things. emotion_kirakira
Well, good. I mean yeah, it probably was irritating seeing all that spam.
There's still spam, but it's not as bad as it could be. o no
Yeeeesss, exactly! c: <3

Rainbow Hoarder

Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana

But that's just me..

Oooh, girl, same here.

If I wasn't actually lazy, I think I could write some pretty neat things. emotion_kirakira
You don't have to be able to write neat things to be loved.. I know those who are awsome anons because of their randomness..
And yeah.. it's spam but it's contained pretty good.. And it's not to hard for the staff/helpers to just move threads that are in the wrong place

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

..Yes. Totally. PREPARE THYSELF. To be majorly hit on.
-snorts- You would think that. -folds her arms-

"I shall try my best to be prepared."
He merely smiled now wondering what she had up her sleeve.
"Is it so wrong to find it charming? I did not mean to seem sarcastic, I do apologize."

Good. READY OR NOT, HERE I GO.
So uh.. how you doin'? Come here often~?
-waggles eyebrows- dramallama
Uhhhhhh.. maybe. Nah, it's cool. =w=

He nodded his head and waited expectantly. Upon hearing her words he just stared for a moment. He half wanted to laugh and half wanted to face palm.
"My dear that was truly an interesting way to go. I will say my spirits are lifted upon hearing this."
The hint of a laugh finally came out, he couldn't help it that line was pretty cheesy. He tried to cover it by clearing his throat.
"I see, then I am glad."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

..Yes. Totally. PREPARE THYSELF. To be majorly hit on.
-snorts- You would think that. -folds her arms-

"I shall try my best to be prepared."
He merely smiled now wondering what she had up her sleeve.
"Is it so wrong to find it charming? I did not mean to seem sarcastic, I do apologize."

Good. READY OR NOT, HERE I GO.
So uh.. how you doin'? Come here often~?
-waggles eyebrows- dramallama
Uhhhhhh.. maybe. Nah, it's cool. =w=

He nodded his head and waited expectantly. Upon hearing her words he just stared for a moment. He half wanted to laugh and half wanted to face palm.
"My dear that was truly an interesting way to go. I will say my spirits are lifted upon hearing this."
The hint of a laugh finally came out, he couldn't help it that line was pretty cheesy. He tried to cover it by clearing his throat.
"I see, then I am glad."

WELL, GOOD. I'M GLAD. I WAS TOTALLY SERIOUS THOUGH.
-snickers- Aha, knew I could get you to laugh.~ -fistpump-
So. When do you get off? > u >~

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
Meiriana

You don't have to be able to write neat things to be loved.. I know those who are awesome anons because of their randomness..
And yeah.. it's spam but it's contained pretty good.. And it's not to hard for the staff/helpers to just move threads that are in the wrong place

Well, I don't wanna end up like one of those copy/paster anons that send out the same message every time. :c
-nodnod- That's true. I think a mod or admin should put the definition of what an anon is/does in the rules thing.
I notice we get quite a few people each event asking what one is. It might help them out better. ouo

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

D'aawww. ; u ;
Thank you for the message/gift.~ <3

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa

"If you say so. Then I am doing fine and perhaps coming here is something I can do more often. You know since this is the first time I have been here and all. Yes you did amuse me, but I do not believe being amused is my weakness."
Now this line he couldn't help but give a somewhat snarky response to.
"My dear that can depend on you."
He cocked his head to the side looking at her with amusement.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

"If you say so. Then I am doing fine and perhaps coming here is something I can do more often. You know since this is the first time I have been here and all. Yes you did amuse me, but I do not believe being amused is my weakness."

Oh cool, I could always use another victim person to talk to.~
Good, glad to be amusing. Hey hey, if laughing is your weakness, I can do this all-- no I can't.
Dang, when you put it like that.. I was actually gonna get off myself.
Care to join me~? > 3 >

Rainbow Hoarder

Anarchy Misa
Well, I don't wanna end up like one of those copy/paster anons that send out the same message every time. :c
-nodnod- That's true. I think a mod or admin should put the definition of what an anon is/does in the rules thing.
I notice we get quite a few people each event asking what one is. It might help them out better. ouo
oooh those are boooooooooring~
When I run around as an anon I try my best at not being a copycat.. Heck I even screenshot all the gifts messages to see/remember who I've given to and what I wrote to them.. <3

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Meiriana
Anarchy Misa
oooh those are boooooooooring~
When I run around as an anon I try my best at not being a copycat.. Heck I even screenshot all the gifts messages to see/remember who I've given to and what I wrote to them.. <3

I know, right? It's like please get some new material at least. /shot
i would rather shoot myself than send out the exact same message every single time.
Kidding, but you get it. i've been thinking of trying out a story anon or two, but eh.

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Good, glad to be amusing. Hey hey, if laughing is your weakness, I can do this all-- no I 'can't.
Care to join me~? > 3 >

"Then I am glad to be of service. That is just as well since laughing is not my weakness."
With a chuckle he turned to the side looking at her from the corner of his eye.
"Is that right? I can join you if you would like. It is much better to not have to go it alone."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Good, glad to be amusing. Hey hey, if laughing is your weakness, I can do this all-- no I can't.
Care to join me~? > 3 >

"Then I am glad to be of service. That is just as well since laughing is not my weakness."
With a chuckle he turned to the side looking at her from the corner of his eye.
"Is that right? I can join you if you would like. It is much better to not have to go it alone."

So then, what is your weakness, then? Kitties? Bunnies? Nerdy references?
Well, yeah. Hey! I'm the one doing the gratuitous hitting on.. you. Yeah. >c
-Grabs. Blinks as her hand passes right through him. Squints and waves her hand about in his general area.-
Welp. That didn't go as planned oh well. GOODNIGHT GOOD SIR, I'LL STALK YOU LATER. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff