Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

User Image

Yo, s'up, I'm Misa. You may have seen me in past events, cause I usually stalk the s**t out of the forums.
DO NOT BE AFRAID. I love you. I promise. emotion_kirakira
I like all types of anons, excepts those one-liners where no thought was put into them, or really sexual anons.
It's not like you could handle me anyways. /shot

This is where I post replies thanking my lovely anons.
My reactions vary depending on the anon I get, but I will try to respond in the same format you send in.
Unless I'm being especially lazy, which is most of the time. emotion_awesome

Enough chit chat from me, feel free to chat here, I won't mind.
Anon or normal Gaian, it doesn't matter.
You're all my special snowflakes. emotion_kirakira heart
Okay, you can post now. I was just getting all the anons I received out of the way. xD;
I tip bumpers, but if you stay and chat, I'll love you forever. <3

Lovely banner by Steampunk Detective. emotion_kirakira

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Just gonna post them in batches as I receive them. c:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: I pray that this letter has reached you, and if possible that you can read my horrendous scrawl. I've lost my eyesight, and have only the familiar glide of the pen to guide me. I can only pray to the merciful Almighty it's not too late.

I lost her, dear reader.. The beautiful angel, who's all that I am. Her name more enchanting than the songs we sing in praise. My darling Evania Lynn. Evania Septentrio Lynn. Please remember her name, reader. I beg of you. She's all that I am, all that I was and will ever be. She's my world, my light, my hope. Without her beside me I can not go on. Without her beside me, I dont exist.. Food, water, sleep.. It all seems so pointless knowing I may never hear her voice again.

She stayed by me. She stayed by me through it all, when my eyesight faded away. When my world grew dark and I could no longer behold her smile, she stayed with me. When I fell to my knees and cursed at the wind, and cried out to the Almighty in sorrow, she never left my side. And now she's gone dear reader.. She's gone, and she's left because of me.. Lured to the Underworld by Hades, who told her he could regain my sight. Trapped in the realm of Darkness, my beautiful Evania..

Please help me save her, I beg you with all that I am.
Sweet queen, even in the Heavens we know of your name, enchanting beauty who speaks to the twinkling stars among us. I beseech of thee, upon my knees I beg and plead. Please, please pray for me. For my journey, for her safety.. My dazzling queen, by your radiant light, please guide my wings to the one I love. I implore you with all that I am. Help me.. please..

It isn't much, I'm sorry.. But, please.. Please accept this token of my gratitude for your prayers and encouraging words.

-The Blind Angel-
Sariel Mikhael

Reading over the message, the queen nodded. She was almost brought to tears.. almost. Sighing and getting gracefully to her feet, she descended from her throne, clutching his message close. Misa hadn't prayed in years. She didn't think there was much use for it, seeing as how it never saved anyone she loved. But she would do so now. Making her way to the small chapel in the back of the palace, she purposefully walked up to the alter, the dim space alight with candle light. Clasping her hands in front of her, she knelt. And she prayed..
(( Thank you for the message, omg. ; n ; <3))

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

You were out hunting for one of the baby grunnies that were roaming around Gaia. As you came to a grassy field, you had felt something touching your leg. You looked down to see what had touched you. You spotted a snow white bunny who had a white gift box with a pink ribbon attached to it by it. As you kneeled down to face it, she ran off into the field. Watching her run, she stopped by a girl with long pink hair and white bunny ears carrying a purple Easter Basket. This was her friend.

The girl smiled and waved at you before they both skipped off. After a good distance, you picked up the present the little bunny had left you. Bring yourself back up, you had noticed a tag attached to the loop of the bow. It read, 'Happy Early Easter! ~Little Easter Girl and Bani~'

Blinking in confusion, Misa stared at the gift in her hands. The bunny was just so so cute, she wished she had the chance to pet it. Waving to them both, she smiled and opened the gift. D'aaww, how thoughtful of them.~

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Message: Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

Frowning, Misa once again let her gaze wander into the crowd. The anon was true to her name, that was such a bittersweet note.. she hoped the woman was okay, at least. Musing to herself, she walked back off down the road. She had a bit of business to attend to.~

((Thank you.~ I like your writing. c: <3))

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

- From your ever faithful student, XXXXXX

OMG THIS MESSAGE. YEEEESSSSS PONIES. heart
If my mic wasn't a total piece of s**t, I'd answer you back. ; u ;
Thank you desu.~

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Message: If the Maker wills it, you have received this letter. Oh sweet reader, how my heart weeps. I pray this reaches you if only for the glimmering hope of conversation. Yet I fear your note in return may never reach me.

Have you seen him, dear reader? How fairs my husband? My dear, sweet Sariel? Oh Maker keep him safe.. I was foolish, reader.. I left him.. My light, my soul.. how it kills me to be apart from him. How my heart shatters.. I miss him so.. If only to hold his hand in mine once more, to see his smile, to hear his voice. ..My heart..! I pray he forgives me one day.. I did it for him reader.. Hades promised him sight. My husband, my dearest Sariel.. How many nights he wept.. His hands upon my cheeks as he sobbed, begging me to smile.. ''The light of your smile will help me to see.'' his words as he cried.. and those words broke my heart.

Hades promised him sight, dear reader. A fruit from Persephone's garden was to restore his eyes. But I was lied to sweet reader.. I am trapped and I cannot make it home. My heart breaks without my Sariel.. how long to be once again in his arms.

Beloved Queen of the stars.. Do you recognize my name..? Septentrio.. my name holds seven of yours.. The seven stars of the Ursa Major, my Queen.. Your love and kindness inspires all that I do. To hold part of you in my name causes my heart to soar. But at this dark hour, it is all I can do not to weep. Dearest Queen of the stars..? Keep my love safe..? I beg of you, please. Keep him safe..

Should Hades permit, and the Marker allow.. May this letter reach you, and a token of my thanks.

gaia_angelleft The Northern Star Angel gaia_angelright
Evania Lynn

Misa blinked, trying to think. Where had she heard that name before..? Oh! She was praying for him just a few hours ago. Silly Misa, always forgetting important things. Frowning thoughtfully, she thought of what she could do to help these two. There was always the option of journeying to Hell to save the poor creature. Heh, Heaven in Hell. Sparing a moment to chuckle lightly, she kept reading.

"I do recognize your name.. thank you astronomy research." she said aloud, probably making the other occupants of the palace nearby look at her strangely. Oh well, they all thought she was crazy anyways. "Of course I'll keep him safe. Safe is the best thing he is right now. And hey, I'll even get you out if you want! Shouldn't be too hard. I'll just have a little chat with Hades.. that butthead owes me a shopping trip anyhow.~"

Giggling, she skipped off to write a return letter, knowing her star would know just what to do with it. After sending it off, sequesters herself in her room, packing up things she would need for the big and totally epic journey ahead. She could handle this by herself. If not, there was always a way out. You just had to be smart enough to find it.~

((Ahhhhh, another one to make me tear up. Thanks anon. <3))

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

i don't really know what to do for easter. I couldn't possibly think
of buying such expensive gifts for each person, it's hard for me
since i have no talent whatsoever in making gaia gold. i don't
think i can pull off those extremely nice love letters or poems
fellow anons could do and i can't draw even if my life depended
on it. so instead, i asked a bit around on gaia, and some friends
and they told me to sing. but sing what? easter songs? most
songs are for children and others are religious.

but i have my resolve. people would listen to soothing music,
right? so, i went and gave it a go. i can't really sing, but i'll
just try anyway. i hope this doesn't hurt your ears that much.

ai kotoba

- &&�

CUTIE, COME HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU. heart

Oh, I guess you guys can post now. I'll just be posting all the anons I get.
I know, boring, but they just keep coming, and I'm like.. /yuno

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Message: As you walk, you nearly trip over another red box. You pick it up and notice a note under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

-Nodnod-
I understand.
I just spaced out for like five minutes, so. xD;
Thank you again, dear.~

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

Whoops, how could I forget this one? You always anon me. heart
i wish you wouldn't kill all the precious bunnies, though. ; n ;

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

mm. seems that gaia isn't showing my name. if you could, may you
change it to &kuro& instead? since the japanese character isn't showing up.
t - thank you. a - also, i don't think i'm cute.

- kuro

Oh, that's what was? Herp derp Gaia y u so dumb?
Sure thing dear. c:
Your voice is cute and precious, sshhhoooshhh. -pappap-

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

I'm sorry I made you bleed&
I'm sorry I hurt you so,
And I'm sorry this has to be.
I didn't mean to kill you&
I'm the one who should have died.
But I had to go on, you looked so beautiful
When you cried...
Tears sliding down your face,
Your body bruised and broken&
How could I resist?
Your sobs and pleas
Were the most beautiful things
Ever spoken&
--Higarashi

Ehm.. not sure what to say.
Your imagery is very well done.
Although, you'd really have to catch me first before doing any of that. /shot
Thank you for the message, though.~

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hey there!

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here, I think this gift quite describes the events that launch the FMA storyline.& the rough voice said, hard to identify. Did it sound a bit like Christopher Lee, or more like Keith Ferguson? Maybe even David Gallagher? Jesse McCartney? Or maybe it spoke Japanese. Oh, the complexities. The figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists, shaking his or her hooded head.

Oh, you. emotion_kirakira
I hope it's Jesse McCartney. heart

Otherworldly Specter

A figure of smoke gradually becomes visible. He chuckled quietly and grins.
" 'Special snowflakes' are we? That sounds most charming."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Le gasp! A wild anon appears!
I'm gonna catch it in a pokeball. dramallama
Yeah well.. you're face is.. charming? ._.

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Le gasp! A wild anon appears!
I'm gonna catch it in a pokeball. dramallama
Yeah well.. you're face is.. charming? ._.

He chuckled again shaking his head.
"You are not even going to try and weaken me first? As to having a charming face, that I shall take as a compliment. Thank you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff