Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

Where are all your creepy messages these days?

It's just 'Happy Easter' now
*pokerface*

I remember the days when you breathed against my neck and there was a mysterious shadow following me..
You're losing your touch emotion_dowant

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Oooor... Maybe cause it's an Easter event?

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Essence of Time
Where are all your creepy messages these days?

It's just 'Happy Easter' now
*pokerface*

I remember the days when you breathed against my neck and there was a mysterious shadow following me..
You're losing your touch emotion_dowant

I know how you feel. With an avatar like *this*, creepy Anons are love.

Shade

RandomKate
Oooor... Maybe cause it's an Easter event?

That was me point.

*facepalm* emotion_donotwant

Shade

Anon
How excited you must get
And I am too knowing you are already wet
Have you waited oh so long
Just to see a glimpse of my thong?
Did you even suspect it was me?
When I pushed you into the tree
Sure the park was dark as night
But Honestly, I felt your shiver of fright
But next I had you panting for more
Slick by what I must adore
I know these marks will certainly stay
At least until the end of the day
Careful now, you are quite loud
Just for this we may gather a crowd
Come on my darling lets preform
As I make your words lose understandable form

-Temptress

This is what i want B)
Thanks anon

7,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
Essence of Time

New outfit! emotion_jawdrop

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Essence of Time
That was me point.

*facepalm* emotion_donotwant

Then, you should understand. Easter really isn't one of those holidays to be creeping on.

Hunter

A) it's Easter, not much need for creepers
                  B) This is probably not the best way to get them anyway, you're being extremly rude.
                  The anon's are doing their best, no matter if they are creepers or not.
                  You should just be glad you get anything.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Honestly, I think its a big pot of new anons now that there is a subforum. Also throw in the fact that it's for Easter, add a pinch of too many people wanting them, a dash of feeling upset at people begging or criticizing, and a lump of feeling unappreciated and overworked, what do you get?
Many people feeling less loved. In the end, the thought in and of itself is a gift. Not to mention I've seen a lot of people who have gotten in trouble for sending out their "creepy" messages and are afraid of continuing because they don't want their accounts to get removed.
So yes, it might be worth it to mention at some point that you don't mind getting all kinds of messages...but at the same time it seems a bit like begging for more, I'm honestly not sure how to hit the fine line between them...all I can say, is show that you appreciate them and thank them for both the messages that say "Happy Easter" and the creepy messages that you receive. Those who see that you like that kind of message may just decide to send you some on their own because you wouldn't mind.

Shade

psychotic midds

A) it's Easter, not much need for creepers
                  B) This is probably not the best way to get them anyway, you're being extremly rude.
                  The anon's are doing their best, no matter if they are creepers or not.
                  You should just be glad you get anything.

I don't think you understand.
There is always a need for creepers.
I don't exactly want anons to gift me, and if you think i'm rude, welcome to the internet.

Shade

Ryukurai52
Honestly, I think its a big pot of new anons now that there is a subforum. Also throw in the fact that it's for Easter, add a pinch of too many people wanting them, a dash of feeling upset at people begging or criticizing, and a lump of feeling unappreciated and overworked, what do you get?
Many people feeling less loved. In the end, the thought in and of itself is a gift. Not to mention I've seen a lot of people who have gotten in trouble for sending out their "creepy" messages and are afraid of continuing because they don't want their accounts to get removed.
So yes, it might be worth it to mention at some point that you don't mind getting all kinds of messages...but at the same time it seems a bit like begging for more, I'm honestly not sure how to hit the fine line between them...all I can say, is show that you appreciate them and thank them for both the messages that say "Happy Easter" and the creepy messages that you receive. Those who see that you like that kind of message may just decide to send you some on their own because you wouldn't mind.

Welcome to the internet. emotion_omnomnom

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Essence of Time
Ryukurai52

Welcome to the internet. emotion_omnomnom
...what are you upset about? I didn't think I was being rude...I was just expressing my opinion...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff