Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've only just seen that there was an Anon page -_- ah well, before the event ends, hurry and post here to recieve anons and possibly get some off me x

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hullo. :3 I'm really only here to find pink, lavender, and blue grunnies to try and grab a few extra items before the event ends. x3

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
Hullo. :3 I'm really only here to find pink, lavender, and blue grunnies to try and grab a few extra items before the event ends. x3

Hey, that's fair enough x
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz

[NPC] Easter Bunny

They are quite elusive. xD Especially the pink ones. >_<

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Yeah they are. If you try and be more active on the grunnygeddon forum more should pop up :3 x

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Yeah they are. If you try and be more active on the grunnygeddon forum more should pop up :3 x

I'm hopping between the event forums. :3 I really just need to find two more pink ones before I have to leave. D:

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz

[NPC] Easter Bunny

I'm hopping between the event forums. :3 I really just need to find two more pink ones before I have to leave. D:

I'm guessing you have an item you want then? xD

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

I got all the event items, I'm just shooting for a double of the slippers or coat. xD I don't believe I have enough grunnies for either so I'll settle with whatever I can get.

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

I got all the event items, I'm just shooting for a double of the slippers or coat. xD I don't believe I have enough grunnies for either so I'll settle with whatever I can get.

Ah, lucky you. I've only got the carrot :'( I'm trying to find more reds

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

I've got over 50 spare reds, xD I'd give them to you if I could. Completing this event took way too long. It took several hours a day to hunt all the grunnies I needed down. Even after I found 1,000 grunnies, I had like 30 of the blue, pink, and lavender left to find. It's so frustrating.

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

I've got over 50 spare reds, xD I'd give them to you if I could. Completing this event took way too long. It took several hours a day to hunt all the grunnies I needed down. Even after I found 1,000 grunnies, I had like 30 of the blue, pink, and lavender left to find. It's so frustrating.

I wish you could x3 it would make everything a hell of a lot easier. And I wish I had the time to do that

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

I wish you could x3 it would make everything a hell of a lot easier. And I wish I had the time to do that

Sitting at a computer for hours makes me want to rip my hair out now. xD To think, I used to spend 2-4 unblinking hours at a time staring at a screen to draw. Just found the last grunny I needed and now I've gotta run out the door to catch a bus. o.o Nice talking to you, good luck! ^^

Rainbow Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96
BunnyMonstarz
I am Hinatagirl_96

Sitting at a computer for hours makes me want to rip my hair out now. xD To think, I used to spend 2-4 unblinking hours at a time staring at a screen to draw. Just found the last grunny I needed and now I've gotta run out the door to catch a bus. o.o Nice talking to you, good luck! ^^

Well done, hurry for the bus and thanks, you too x

Bashful Fox

Happy anons to all! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out