• Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Emirice Laine
Nekojuice
Emirice Laine
Nekojuice
Emirice Laine
Nekojuice

They could be called AP or Advanced Placement or something like that. I have Honors Freshman Biology and Honors Freshman English.

I see! Does that accelerate you so that you can finish college earlier?

I'm still a freshman in Highschool, just an over worked one razz

OH! xd Well, you work yourself too hard. I don't know how you manage. >.< I'm going to college soona nd I still have my bad habits of procrastinating. cat_sweatdrop

I still have the urge to procrastinate, but there's literally no time for me to! XD too much work and too little time. and it's my teachers that are overworking me! XD

Hahaha... you beast! xd Well, at least its helping you understand college in the future. rofl

Yes, that is a good thing! Plus I feel like i have bragging rights! XD I am one of the only 3 people in my period for Biology who passes without going on contract last semester!

Friendly Friend

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nekojuice
Yes, that is a good thing! Plus I feel like i have bragging rights! XD I am one of the only 3 people in my period for Biology who passes without going on contract last semester!

I agree with you! xd Aww, you smart guy! 3nodding Well, don't brag too much. You're head would fill with air. >.<

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Emirice Laine
Nekojuice

I agree with you! xd Aww, you smart guy! 3nodding Well, don't brag too much. You're head would fill with air. >.<

Well I won't considering I don't choose to talk to people very often razz

Friendly Friend

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nekojuice
Emirice Laine
Nekojuice

Well I won't considering I don't choose to talk to people very often razz

Aww, well I guess you've made yourself quite busy. Are the people there nice? surprised

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Trader 100
So how is everyone? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items