9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Michico Isaheara
Ryukurai52
Smokin Hash

Why isn't this thread getting more <3? emotion_donotwant
...maybe ppl don't like that they're not getting the expensive items i put up...SORRY MY PUTER WAS TAKEN FROM ME FOR A "MINUTE" THAT TURNED INTO TWO HOURS!!!!!

as the black eyed peas once said
"WHERE IS THE LOVE??????????????"
lol, possibly one of the only songs of theirs i know XP

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Which Christmas ep?
heart heart

Friendly Gaian

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
good luck everyone and i hope you all have a nice easter heart

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
HoneySuckle78

Cute avi!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Which Christmas ep?
The one with Matt

Friendly Gaian

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bardess Ookami
HoneySuckle78

Cute avi!

thank you, i like yours too 3nodding , is it dr who xx

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
User Image

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here,& the rough voice said, hard to identify. Was it the same one as before? Or did this voice sound almost... softer? Almost... feminine? Nah. You'd have to be imagining that, right? Just like the glimpse of a keyblade you could almost see as the figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists, shaking his or her hooded head.

What an odd Organization of anons...

Thank you again XD(At least I'm guessing XP)
And I wonder....it took me a second to realize it after I read the description...but it was familiar...
AND YOU RICK ROLLED ME!!!!!!!

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
@ Honey - No, it's Doctor River Song, but if you're looking for the Doctor, try a museum. There are two things that always wind up in a museum. The black box of a luxury space liner, and eventually, him. It's how he keeps score.

@ Ryu - I'm guessing you mean Christmas Carol. He was also in the Doctor the Witch and the Wardrobe this past Christmas. I warn you, it's more then a bit rubbish, and only the last like.. five minutes seem to have any value whatsoever, but season seven might tie into it, it is Moffett, so who knows.

However, I am due back at Storm Cage, must rest up for my date. Ta, loves. PM me if you want a reply, I'll probably be anoning on my mule, later, Elf Quester, so if you see her around, no need to give a gift, if you already gave me. Thank you to all anons who have made today so bright. Breathe deep, seek peace, and find yourself a mad man with a box.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ryukurai52
Quote:
User Image

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here,& the rough voice said, hard to identify. Was it the same one as before? Or did this voice sound almost... softer? Almost... feminine? Nah. You'd have to be imagining that, right? Just like the glimpse of a keyblade you could almost see as the figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists, shaking his or her hooded head.

And I wonder....it took me a second to realize it after I read the description...but it was familiar...

Okay was about to crash, but I have to ask, how did that anon rick roll you? :: reads close for subliminal Rick Astly::

Fashionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryukurai52
Michico Isaheara
Ryukurai52
Smokin Hash

Why isn't this thread getting more <3? emotion_donotwant
...maybe ppl don't like that they're not getting the expensive items i put up...SORRY MY PUTER WAS TAKEN FROM ME FOR A "MINUTE" THAT TURNED INTO TWO HOURS!!!!!

as the black eyed peas once said
"WHERE IS THE LOVE??????????????"
lol, possibly one of the only songs of theirs i know XP

haha i think we are in the same boat i listen to panic at the disco the cab and the white tie affair xD

Fashionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
HoneySuckle78

happy easter to you too!

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Okay, I have to be up in a few hours, so really crashing this time. Like an unexpected house. Night! Hoppy ester.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
@ Honey - No, it's Doctor River Song, but if you're looking for the Doctor, try a museum. There are two things that always wind up in a museum. The black box of a luxury space liner, and eventually, him. It's how he keeps score.

@ Ryu - I'm guessing you mean Christmas Carol. He was also in the Doctor the Witch and the Wardrobe this past Christmas. I warn you, it's more then a bit rubbish, and only the last like.. five minutes seem to have any value whatsoever, but season seven might tie into it, it is Moffett, so who knows.

However, I am due back at Storm Cage, must rest up for my date. Ta, loves. PM me if you want a reply, I'll probably be anoning on my mule, later, Elf Quester, so if you see her around, no need to give a gift, if you already gave me. Thank you to all anons who have made today so bright. Breathe deep, seek peace, and find yourself a mad man with a box.
Right, forgot that was Matt as well...no, I mean the lemonade tap XP

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Quote:
User Image

Okay was about to crash, but I have to ask, how did that anon rick roll you? :: reads close for subliminal Rick Astly::
they sent me this item
Black Checked Polyester Shirt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas