• Perfect Attendance 400

Why isn't this thread getting more <3? emotion_donotwant

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Not sure which thread this anon found me on, so posting this on the four I am currently posting on, to make sure he or she knows how grateful I am.
Quote:
Message: *A black panther with stunning blue eyes approaches you with a small package. The moment you take it it nuzzles your hand slightly and runs off to a person in the crowd. You catch a small glimpse of the colors on the parcel before the two disappear*
-So you may choose on your own, this can match whatever look you choose. I do hope to see Who means the most to you. And may who you choose guide you in your life whether straight forward or in a loving and tragic reverse.
Lussuria-

Thank you so much! I am trying so hard to collect these, because there were so many great choices! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
...wow, a bit obvious on the Doctor Who reference, isn't it?

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Oh good Goddess, I remember going nuts over those Langer dragons! I have like... a hundred of them over all my accounts now!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash

...maybe ppl don't like that they're not getting the expensive items i put up...SORRY MY PUTER WAS TAKEN FROM ME FOR A "MINUTE" THAT TURNED INTO TWO HOURS!!!!!

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Not sure which thread this anon found me on, so posting this on the four I am currently posting on, to make sure he or she knows how grateful I am.
Quote:
Message: *A black panther with stunning blue eyes approaches you with a small package. The moment you take it it nuzzles your hand slightly and runs off to a person in the crowd. You catch a small glimpse of the colors on the parcel before the two disappear*
-So you may choose on your own, this can match whatever look you choose. I do hope to see Who means the most to you. And may who you choose guide you in your life whether straight forward or in a loving and tragic reverse.
Lussuria-

Thank you so much! I am trying so hard to collect these, because there were so many great choices! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Well I am dressed as River, and also poked my head into a very quiet Doctor Who thread. In fact, it is so quiet, I am suspecting the.... :: Blinks:: What was I saying? And... why is my hand blinking...?

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Oh good Goddess, I remember going nuts over those Langer dragons! I have like... a hundred of them over all my accounts now!
lol, i know, right?

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Quote:
Lussuria-

Lol. Well I am dressed as River, and also poked my head into a very quiet Doctor Who thread. In fact, it is so quiet, I am suspecting the.... :: Blinks:: What was I saying? And... why is my hand blinking...?
Whatever you do, Don't Blink!

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryukurai52

Ah I see now, well then that really was lucky.
*is not much of a zomg player and has little knowledge of such things* x'D

And shoot the best part of anons is the messages anyway, or at leaset I think so.
One time during a Halloween event I received an anon where Jason Voorhees broke into my bedroom to give me cheesecake while Slender Man waited outside my window to kill me; it was the best! X'D

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Quote:
Lussuria-

Spoilers!

Fashionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryukurai52
So...I want to give gifts but I want to get them too. If you're giving anything, give something that you think will suit me. If I have something I believe will suit someone else, I'll give it to them(And I do have some rather expensive items that I do not even touch). And if you spot someone who interests you, by all means, pass it on to them.
I just want to have some fun heart
I'm rather new to it but...God bless you all and may you receive gifts in both fact and fiction XD

good luck hun~ i'll bump around and spread some cheer xD

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52

Ah I see now, well then that really was lucky.
*is not much of a zomg player and has little knowledge of such things* x'D

And shoot the best part of anons is the messages anyway, or at leaset I think so.
One time during a Halloween event I received an anon where Jason Voorhees broke into my bedroom to give me cheesecake while Slender Man waited outside my window to kill me; it was the best! X'D
lol, i'm not the best at messages, but I'm having fun XD

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Quote:
Lussuria-

Spoilers!
lol, love it XD

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I want that shirt so badly, but I am the only one in my family who has seen season 6. My mother just finished the movie between 5 and six, my father has seen half of the 11th hour, and i think my sister is at the beginning of the end of time, odd as that sentence sounds. So I can't wear it, even if I got it. Mind, that said, I did get a Demon's Run shirt, but I'm going to be very VERY careful not to wear that around them. I just couldn't resist. Would have gotten a Beast Below also, if they had a good one with both poems. I'm a sucker for the poems/ nursery rhymes in the Moffet seasons.

Fashionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ryukurai52
Smokin Hash

...maybe ppl don't like that they're not getting the expensive items i put up...SORRY MY PUTER WAS TAKEN FROM ME FOR A "MINUTE" THAT TURNED INTO TWO HOURS!!!!!

as the black eyed peas once said
"WHERE IS THE LOVE??????????????"

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
I want that shirt so badly, but I am the only one in my family who has seen season 6. My mother just finished the movie between 5 and six, my father has seen half of the 11th hour, and i think my sister is at the beginning of the end of time, odd as that sentence sounds. So I can't wear it, even if I got it. Mind, that said, I did get a Demon's Run shirt, but I'm going to be very VERY careful not to wear that around them. I just couldn't resist. Would have gotten a Beast Below also, if they had a good one with both poems. I'm a sucker for the poems/ nursery rhymes in the Moffet seasons.
lol, last i saw was the christmas episode, not sure when the new episodes are starting/started though...don't have tivo anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff