Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52
Thanks, I've had them for a while...actually, you see my veil over my eyes? I originally got that item because it can look like a menos grande and I was doing a bleach outfit for a while wink

That's pretty awesome.
I don't think I've ever heard of someone cosplaying as a menos (or any hollow for that matter) before.

No, I wasn't the menos, it was background...also had the option of having smoke on the ground with it...let me see if i can change it back to my old outfit for a sec...

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ryukurai52
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Viccica
It's so hard thinking of gifts people will like and that I can afford... :<
Way see it, it's the thought that matters more than anything else...and while I know ppl will appreciate the more expensive gifts, they'll also understand if you give out stuff that isn't as great...I just look for something that will match that's already in my inventory...and i have stuff worth all the way from one gold to hundreds of thousands(And I have a few of those I never touch too, just thought they'd be cool to have) so I just go with what fits...and if I have something I use that would go with someone else better than my avatar, I may just give it to them too XD
Awesome way to be.
Certain things I'd be fighting with myself though...it just doesn't look right without my veil...

Agreed, no one is pushing you to get rid of the things you love and wear regularly. I just meant how hard you work to make it match the person. I admit that I often find it too difficult to do that myself. I never know if someone is dressed the way they are just for the event. And then there are people like me who change outfits so often that matching is almost impossible, lol. I was in pastels a few hours ago, may go back to a winter theme when I wake up. So I take the cowards' way out, and look at wishlists, or favorite colors, usually.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Viccica
Whatever kindhearted anon paid attention to my wish list, thank you so much for the fox ears. <333
Oh they look cute! Post the letter? mrgreen ::Loves reading annon letters::

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryukurai52
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52
Thanks, I've had them for a while...actually, you see my veil over my eyes? I originally got that item because it can look like a menos grande and I was doing a bleach outfit for a while wink

That's pretty awesome.
I don't think I've ever heard of someone cosplaying as a menos (or any hollow for that matter) before.

No, I wasn't the menos, it was background...also had the option of having smoke on the ground with it...let me see if i can change it back to my old outfit for a sec...

emotion_kirakira
Oh wow, I get it now.
That's really amazing.

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here, sometimes the perfect gift is as simple as looking through a wishlist. I hear you wanted this,& the rough voice said, hard to identify. Did it sound a bit like Christopher Lee, or more like Keith Ferguson? Maybe even David Gallagher? Jesse McCartney? Or maybe it spoke Japanese. Oh, the complexities. The figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists, shaking his or her hooded head.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Very funny and personal. You rock, anonigifter <3

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52

That's pretty awesome.

emotion_kirakira
Oh wow, I get it now.
That's really amazing.
I know, I was so happy I found this way back when zOMG first came out...at that point in time I was able to buy all of the scar of the rogues and all the recipes for it and sell them for 40K a pop, that was my first monopoly/fortune...still looking for someone to give an item i got from that time, worth about a third as much now and only has one good part...but hey, what can i say? I liked it at the time
And I suppose looking at the wishlist would be a good idea too, huh...

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
Shame to hide such lovely eyes...especially before they've had the chance to be gouged out.

lol, I see you're a tad-bit sadistic as well, fun...maybe we could be sadistic together sometime twisted

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
:: leans back happily:: Having a blast!

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I love this gifting thing. I feel all warm and fuzzly inside.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Me too! Even when I'm not getting anything, there's just such a... good feeling in the thread. I love hanging out in annon threads. mrgreen

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryukurai52

Well that sure was lucky, it’s always exciting when you make a profitable vend.
Ugh don’t you just love how the MP does that; some items unrealistically skyrocket over time while others plummet to next to nothing. User Image

Dear god, but my wishlist is such a cluttered mess, I hope you don’t get lost in there. sweatdrop

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I've gone from my 500k to about 40k as a result though. XD Time for a little bit of marketing to lick my wounds. Lol

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here,& the rough voice said. Gloved hands pushed back the hood, revealing a tumble of pink hair. &I approve of the color,& his rough voice said. The figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists in a shower of pink flower petals.

I just love reading these things!

I don't think I've ever met a more festively colored apparition, not to mention one with such an awesome hair color.
Thanks so very for the gift, it wont go to waste. User Image

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Not sure which thread this anon found me on, so posting this on the four I am currently posting on, to make sure he or she knows how grateful I am.
Quote:
Message: *A black panther with stunning blue eyes approaches you with a small package. The moment you take it it nuzzles your hand slightly and runs off to a person in the crowd. You catch a small glimpse of the colors on the parcel before the two disappear*
-So you may choose on your own, this can match whatever look you choose. I do hope to see Who means the most to you. And may who you choose guide you in your life whether straight forward or in a loving and tragic reverse.
Lussuria-

Thank you so much! I am trying so hard to collect these, because there were so many great choices! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52

Well that sure was lucky, it’s always exciting when you make a profitable vend.
Ugh don’t you just love how the MP does that; some items unrealistically skyrocket over time while others plummet to next to nothing. User Image

Dear god, but my wishlist is such a cluttered mess, I hope you don’t get lost in there. sweatdrop
Oh no, the lucky was the fact that my rings didn't get soulbound so I could sell them for 100K apiece at least. Made millions on that XD then wasted it mrgreen
i know, i bought a dragon plush years ago that was like ten thousand...now its 43...
don't worry, if i do i'll only look for items that i have, that's easier...regrettably if i don't have anything or if it means too much to me and doesn't fit your current avi you won't be getting it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff