Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
Message from XxBiohazardous LovexX

Sorry it can't be more. ninja
Don't worry about it XD I appreciate the thought, that means more than you could believe, especially right now 3nodding

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryukurai52

Love your little Bleach pixel dolls;
they're too awesome!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Viccica
It's so hard thinking of gifts people will like and that I can afford... :<
Way see it, it's the thought that matters more than anything else...and while I know ppl will appreciate the more expensive gifts, they'll also understand if you give out stuff that isn't as great...I just look for something that will match that's already in my inventory...and i have stuff worth all the way from one gold to hundreds of thousands(And I have a few of those I never touch too, just thought they'd be cool to have) so I just go with what fits...and if I have something I use that would go with someone else better than my avatar, I may just give it to them too XD

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Viccica
If the letter is good, then every gift will be liked. Promise. I've gotten some gifts that are starter set level, but the letters were so sweet or so amusing, that I smiled the same as I've smiled on times when I've gotten EIs and MCs. I think that if you put a lot of thought into it, then that matters far more then what is in the gift. mrgreen

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ryukurai52
Viccica
Way see it, it's the thought that matters more than anything else...and while I know ppl will appreciate the more expensive gifts, they'll also understand if you give out stuff that isn't as great...I just look for something that will match that's already in my inventory...and i have stuff worth all the way from one gold to hundreds of thousands(And I have a few of those I never touch too, just thought they'd be cool to have) so I just go with what fits...and if I have something I use that would go with someone else better than my avatar, I may just give it to them too XD
Awesome way to be.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smokin Hash
Ryukurai52

Love your little Bleach pixel dolls;
they're too awesome!
Thanks, I've had them for a while...actually, you see my veil over my eyes? I originally got that item because it can look like a menos grande and I was doing a bleach outfit for a while wink

Demonic Pumpkin

Happy Easter!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Bardess Ookami
Ryukurai52
Viccica
Awesome way to be.
Certain things I'd be fighting with myself though...it just doesn't look right without my veil...

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Well I do what I can I just hate being the 'cheapskate' even if only I know it. :p

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:

Aw, thank you, its very cute...wonder how it'll work with my wolfie...maybe my wolfie could have a baby XD
Edit: Hmm...doesn't work too well together unfortunately...covers wolfie's head...I'll find something to do with it...

Rainbow Wrangler

9,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Viccica
Well I do what I can I just hate being the 'cheapskate' even if only I know it. :p
I understand...only thing I've been able to give out so far is something I got for free years ago...its worth a bit more now but it really fit the avatar...
now i finally have time to go through XD

16,925 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ryukurai52
Thanks, I've had them for a while...actually, you see my veil over my eyes? I originally got that item because it can look like a menos grande and I was doing a bleach outfit for a while wink

That's pretty awesome.
I don't think I've ever heard of someone cosplaying as a menos (or any hollow for that matter) before.

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Whatever kindhearted anon paid attention to my wish list, thank you so much for the fox ears. <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff