Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Smoker

I shall bump this thread hope I receive something and go to bed. Be back to Morrow to gift others smile

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I am Garreth
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Happy Easter!

Your signature just freaked me out! eek
Good luck. heart

I've only gotten two this far for the whole event, but give it time. Event just started yesterday, I think. Plus, more people are worried about the hunt anyway.

it's driving me insane. har har.
Lets see if I've anything worth giving, too.

Fluffy Kitten

17,090 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bardess Ookami
I am Garreth
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Happy Easter!

Your signature just freaked me out! eek

Success!

Friendly Fairy

Fact and Fiction? You mean Gaia and Real Life? Haha. I hope so ^^

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shappire
Good luck. heart

I've only gotten two this far for the whole event, but give it time. Event just started yesterday, I think. Plus, more people are worried about the hunt anyway.

I have no clue what I'm doing this year, lol. No clue what my goals are, how to turn them in, anything. Fun anyway, though. Lately I have more fun annoning then participating in the events. mrgreen

Witch

Bardess Ookami
Shappire
Good luck. heart

I have no clue what I'm doing this year, lol. No clue what my goals are, how to turn them in, anything. Fun anyway, though. Lately I have more fun annoning then participating in the events. mrgreen

Me either, to be honest. Well, at least for Easter. Don't care much for the candy.

As for this event, I just want the purple slippers and that coat. Otherwise, no thanks for the rest of the items. The basket's a bit cute though and maybe the carrot, but it's just like "eh, you need #number of grunnies to get all the items itself" no thank you.

too much posting for my taste, but i've a life outside of Gaia.

860 DEITRICHS. HOLY FREAKIN CRAP GUYS (for all the items!)"
or something like that, i think. X D

So there's nothing wrong with that though, having more fun with annoying then the event, I mean.

Loved Lunatic

11,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heart Happy Easter heart

Beloved Beau

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ooooh nice.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Well the past few years, even before I got into annoning, I've been in the habit of waiting until near the end of the event and just buying the items I like in the market place. So many Gaians on so many mules, the items cost less then my time. mrgreen So I get to just focus on the fun.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
...wow, thanks for posting while my puter was nabbed ppl XD
Okay, from what I see...fact and fiction means gaia and real life, yes. Thank you for the gift...and it looks like i got a few so thanks all. I'll go through my stuff in a sec to see if i have anything to help anyone out...and I love Doctor Who, Like the outfit XD

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Okay, for now I'll post them here XD
Quote:
Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon
Arigato Gozaimasu heart

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Thanks! There was an 11 avi running around one annon event ages ago.

Post the letters you got?
Edit: Nm, I see you already are posting them. User Image

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
User Image

A pastel colored portal swirls and opens before you. A figure in a long coat steps out. He or she lifts a pastel colored hand, and looks disgusted, though how you can tell that, with the hood up, is a mystery. A sigh is heaved heavily, and the figure grabs the portal and a bit comes away as torn and trailing mist, which swirls in the gloved hand until it solidifies into a present. &Here,& the rough voice said, hard to identify. Did it sound a bit like Christopher Lee, or more like Keith Ferguson? Maybe even David Gallagher? Jesse McCartney? Or maybe it spoke Japanese. Oh, the complexities. The figure leaves the gift with you then vanishes back into the swirling mists, shaking his or her hooded head.
I have a feeling I know who this is, and I apologize for not having anything pastel-colored to give you, I had been looking but I just don't have that stuff cause bright colors aren't my thing XD
Still, Thank You Very Much 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces