Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Giver

Quote:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Candy is sweet,
And so are you!
- The Rhyming Ghost Anon

Roses are red, Violets are blue, both of these flowers, I'd give to you. He smiled as he said the poem out loud. Thank you for such sweet words little ghost.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Where are all the anon's? I haven't really found any yet. 3nodding

Dapper Giver

Gigi1458

Well, I can't speak for the others, but for myself, I haven't been able to come on much recently. But I try to squeeze on when I can. Give me a few days, and I'll be able to send out for messages more frequently like I used to.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The Gentleman Rabbit
Gigi1458

Well, I can't speak for the others, but for myself, I haven't been able to come on much recently. But I try to squeeze on when I can. Give me a few days, and I'll be able to send out for messages more frequently like I used to.

Ahh ok biggrin . I love the anon messages I receive. I still have most of them saved from valentines day. They make me smile. 3nodding

Dapper Giver

Quote:
This gift is for you, though it doesn't compare,
To a gift that was given to a lady fair,

I appreciate your generous gift to me,
A wonderful message attached that made me feel free.

Happy Easter to you, my gentleman bunny,
May your day be as sweet as warm honey.

I'm glad that my message could make you feel so happy. He smiled and tipped his hat. I do hope your day goes just as well.

Dapper Giver

Quote:
Hello!

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Fact: Wearing flowers is the earliest form of deodorant. I've heard eating them is even more effective!

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich

He stared at the small robot curiously as Nell stood behind him glaring at it. Strange... What do you think Nell? He looked down at her and sighed. Robot or not, I suppose you don't care for it much. He is a little interesting. He smiled at the gift in his hand.
The Gentleman Rabbit

He stared at the small robot curiously as Nell stood behind him glaring at it. Strange... What do you think Nell? He looked down at her and sighed. Robot or not, I suppose you don't care for it much. He is a little interesting. He smiled at the gift in his hand.

As a robot, I am programmed to be interesting! That is a fact! I am a fact! I am programmed to tell facts... a-a-am I pro-pro-programmed to tell myself? I better not process that tho-tho-thought if I don't want my head to blow up! I think I will blow up the real Diedrich's head instead. Okay bye!

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Victory is always possible..."

The Gentleman Rabbit
I wanted to thank you for your message 4laugh
I did post it in my thread, but in case you didn't see....

"...for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
Napoleon Hill

Dapper Giver

I'll put this in my first post too for those who come here. Just gonna say, sorry I'm not sendin' out messages much. Just haven't been in the mood recently. Five days left in the event, I might send one or two a day, but not as much as I used too. maybe next event I'll feel more into it. Anyways, I received, two letters since I was last on, I'll reply to them and give them a proper thanks. biggrin

Quote:
Hello there,
I just wanted to say,
That your cute little message,
Made my day.

It's nice to see a gentleman,
With manners and style.
A rabbit with grace,
Making the event worthwhile.

This present isn't much, it's true.
But I hope you enjoy it,
From me to you.

He smiled tipped his hat. I'm glad I could make your day young lady. After all, what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't make a lady happy.

Dapper Giver

Quote:
A softly whispered song rings out clear over the ocean, its sound oddly carrying far over the ocean waves. Who could possibly be singing out over the in the midnight hours like this? Curious as to who it is, you stagger from your bed and wander towards the beach. There, on the ocean's shores stands a lone figure, a mysterious black haired woman. She turns at the sound of your approaching footsteps, her eyes filled with longing and grief.

&I am very sorry,& she whispers softly, the sorrow apparent in her tone.

&I did not mean to wake you. I was only singing for my husband...we were sailing on a ship together, but...& Her voice trails off at this statement, and her eyes once again turn towards the sea.

&...The ship was caught in a terrible storm. We were separated when the ship began to sink. I sing in hopes he will hear me, and come find me again...just as he always has.& She offers a sad smile, and hands you a giftbox before walking past you with a soft farewell. On the box is a simple note that reads 'I am sorry for keeping you awake. Sincerely, The Midnight Songstress'

We meet again young lady. He smiled at her. I don't mind at all. Your voice is lovely, I'd love to listen to it all night if I could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff