• Grunny Rainbow 100
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
mhm..makes me want it more and more..gah! D;

Lol poor you Breezy. ; ^; You'll get it someday!
I'm thinking of..selling a few things..dunno if I should though..

Dun do eeet. Horde hordeeeee
I'm a proud horder too! D; just want the pink and blue one..or the yellow one too..I want it aaaall! -rolls around in a tantrum- > o <

Then beg for g-cash. : D
I wish I could! xD

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
I'm thinking of..selling a few things..dunno if I should though..

Dun do eeet. Horde hordeeeee
I'm a proud horder too! D; just want the pink and blue one..or the yellow one too..I want it aaaall! -rolls around in a tantrum- > o <

Then beg for g-cash. : D
I wish I could! xD

Lol, try it. e we It might work. o uo

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

Aphelia got up and brushed her clothing. "Thank goodness! I was in a rather sticky situation." ( Lol poor you )

"It looks like you're safe now, but just in case, maybe you can have someone warn you. Well, it looks like my time in here is up, though," she sighs before disappearing. (Ugh, even though my character doesn't need sleep xD I do. Good nights, more writing to do tomorrow.)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

Aphelia got up and brushed her clothing. "Thank goodness! I was in a rather sticky situation." ( Lol poor you )

"It looks like you're safe now, but just in case, maybe you can have someone warn you. Well, it looks like my time in here is up, though," she sighs before disappearing. (Ugh, even though my character doesn't need sleep xD I do. Good nights, more writing to do tomorrow.)

"Maybe that would be a good idea. Thank you for the advice." She watched as she faded away, amused. ( night~ <3 )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Quote:
&Would you purr for me, my pet?&, a wicked voice whispers in your twitching ear and a strong pair of arms wrapped around your sexy waistline. You will blush and whimper when my hard body presses against your back and nice rounded tush as the front side of your body is pressing on the wall. Your kissable lips are trembling with anticipation upon what I do, so my lips crush against yours and my hands start to move to rub you all the right places which you make you purr more loudly as you grasp with delight. Once your eyes are closed, I will disappear because I am just a mere whisper of&

Your truly wanted,
~Deep Desire Dream~

Hng omg omg omg e we

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Quote:
As the clouds float slowly over our heads,
I don't think about anywhere but here.
Happiness is replaced with sudden dread
When the dark, pregnant clouds draw slowly near.

You start to run, and I decide to stay
To listen to raindrops as they fall down.
Drumming beats begin and I start to sway,
Don't care if my things are soaked on the ground.

Bubbly laughter fills the air around me
And the clouds dissipate to show blue sky.
That's when I see you, there under our tree
Your dark eyes are wide, I want to know why.

Then you walk over, your smile so bright.
You're happy you stayed to see such a sight.

-Bittersweet Anon

*Smiles* What a lovely sight to s-see. > w<
( /flips table/ I swear, if I didn't have a bajillion quotes, I would have gotten to this sooner. < A> So very sorry for the late replay orz )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Quote:
Part 6 of ?

Again, the cart driver helps you and Yi get off from the cart before pulling on the reins and riding off, back in the direction from which you all came and into the night. You take a moment to turn around and observe the buildings again. The whole arrangement that surrounds the palace appears like an arch (/rainbow), with red and white buildings to your right and blue and green buildings to your left along with some vacancies where you guess new buildings could be built. Do you like the colors? Yi asks, interrupting your thoughts.

You look back at her, wondering what she`s trying to tell you this time. I helped design the recent repainting of the buildings, she said, pointing at a random blue building. She then turns to face the palace again. Behind the palace and near the white and green buildings is a tributary that connects to the larger river you saw before, Yi finishes before she fishes a key out of her hanyu and walks up the steps to the palace. She seems to feel around for the keyhole before unlocking the door and gesturing for you to enter.

Mother isn`t home but there`s many some other Hanabi people staying here for now, Yi says as you and she walk into a large hallway surrounded by numerous doors on both sides. In front of you, quite a few feet away, is a staircase (with a red and gold rug), and immediately, you guess that there`s more floors than just this. Yi carefully takes off her shoes behind the door and seems to be feeling around an array of shoes as you walk further into the place. No! she yells, You must remove your shoes before proceeding. The girl hands you a pair of slippers and like her, you find yourself removing your shoes and slipping your feet into the new slippers. As you do, you hear the tapping of more slippers as several men and women appear, entering from a white door to your northwest.

They bow as they see you and Yi. Several, holding empty porcelain platters, are careful not to drop the dishes before they walk away. You turn your head to face Yi and you guess that through her vibration sensation, she seems to notice again. They`re staying here as they wait for the construction of their houses, most of them, anyways. Yi pulls out a key that hangs on one of the many hooks on a stand by the door and hands it to you. She points to a door on your right and simply says That`s your room for your stay here. My room is all the way to the northeast, if you need anything. But it is late, you should get some rest, she says, bowing and starting to make her exit.

Can I explore? you call after her. She nods, but warns Not the locked rooms, especially not the room all the way to your right above the stairs. She then points to the northwest, the door where the group had come out of earlier. That`s the dining room, where we have all our meals. And finishing her directions, she leaves to go to her own room, closing the door behind her and leaving you alone in the hallway.

You turn to go to your own assigned room, ready to unlock the door and fall onto the bed from such a strange day before a woman comes out of a room to your left and randomly starts talking to you. Yi`s stubborn, isn`t she? she asks and you turn to her, studying her for a moment. She doesn`t look harmful, with her hair in a bun and her clothes not matching those of what you`d seen outside, but more of a long-sleeved nightgown. You force a smile to your face then merely nod before unlocking your door and entering.

Some strange markings that you didn`t notice before are on the door and you take a moment to get a closer look. Goldfish, you think to yourself, Goldfish are carefully engraved in gold into the door. You try to remember if the outside door had such a design too, only finding yourself to tired to think any longer. You turn around, an enormous king-sized bed to one side and a gallery clock hanging above a desk facing the bed. Next to the bed, gold curtains cover a closed bow window. Simple, yet nice, you think, crawling into the bed.

Sleep comes uneasily at first as you remember the mysterious black non-human, non-animal creature from before (Refer to Part 4). Its mouth opens again and again in your mind for a while, its razor sharp teeth grinding together while no other sign of a face shows up. After about half an hour though, you find yourself able to find some peace at last.

-The Creator (Again, my apologies for going on and off with the story. Testing time is soon to come and I definitely will not be able to finish the story before the event ends but if you guys are still interested, I will push hard to finish before I go start my cramming, thank you all very much for keeping up with my slow writing and your interest as of so far! Yes, this means that I will potentially be sending gifts after the event until the story is finished. And also, to those who watched Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra, I may be referencing the shows a bit. Lastly, this part is somewhat extensive, mainly because everything decorative about the palace that popped into my head was put over here, basically and honestly, I find this part kind of boring.)

(Woahs, this is really good. I seriously can't wait for the next part. e we )

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

(But all I did was cram nearly all the palace decoration stuff into one long part D: and I find it sad that I had to look up types of beds to remember which size king was =w= finished right in time for about 5 hours of sleep before school xD. -poke-)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

(But all I did was cram nearly all the palace decoration stuff into one long part D: and I find it sad that I had to look up types of beds to remember which size king was =w= finished right in time for about 5 hours of sleep before school xD. -poke-)

( Lol woahs, that's amazing. Still, very nicely done. o uo And lol get some sleep. XD )

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

(-pokes, probably last time for Easter event- It's 1am right now so I figure I'd get some sleep and write more tomorrow xD so much procrastination, you know? [No, don't feel bad for me, it was all my doing TTwTT) I'm not entirely sure when the forum closes or if it works by the same guidelines as the event itself so I guess this is goodbye to forum posting for now.)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

(-pokes, probably last time for Easter event- It's 1am right now so I figure I'd get some sleep and write more tomorrow xD so much procrastination, you know? [No, don't feel bad for me, it was all my doing TTwTT) I'm not entirely sure when the forum closes or if it works by the same guidelines as the event itself so I guess this is goodbye to forum posting for now.)

( it is. u wu It was lovely talk to you over the course of the event, and your story was lovely. e we I luffles it. o wo )

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

( it is. u wu It was lovely talk to you over the course of the event, and your story was lovely. e we I luffles it. o wo )

(As with you, it was incredibly nice to meet you. And by the way, I'm not done with it ^^ I'll probably gift around even though the event's done and finish before I go hide away for cram time. dramallama So yeah, until it's done, you can PM if you want o_o I guess.)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

(As with you, it was incredibly nice to meet you. And by the way, I'm not done with it ^^ I'll probably gift around even though the event's done and finish before I go hide away for cram time. dramallama So yeah, until it's done, you can PM if you want o_o I guess.)

( ; w; yay for that~ And I know, but what you've put our has been wonderful~ : D And I might just do that. - w- )

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

( ; w; yay for that~ And I know, but what you've put our has been wonderful~ : D And I might just do that. - w- )

(Well, farewell for now though, I hope you'll have an enjoyable rest of the event ^^ and don't sweat it, do as you wish.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff