• Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
-wiggles bunny ears-
o w o

- Dead-
o - o....-kneels next to your bodeh- LIVE darn you! -punches chest- LIIIIIVE!

*Lives now magically* I'M ALIVE

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Quote:
Part 5 of ?

Yi either doesn`t seem to notice your clutch or doesn`t mind it as you both move closer and closer to a group of people and a row of ox-drawn carts in front of a road, only a small distance from the beach. She pauses to talk to one of the people, you guess a driver, and you take the chance to glance back towards where the creature came from. It still seems to be there by the water and you breathe a sigh of relief, glad that it didn`t follow you and Yi. Still, you can`t help but wonder what that strange thing was as you watch Yi take out some gold coins and hand it to the man she was talking to. Like the others, the man wears gold and white but he also lacks the peony that Yi and Wen have, and instead carries a lantern that he sets down before leading you and Yi to an ox-drawn carriage and helping the two of you get on it (Yi is on your right).

Hey, where are we going? you ask Yi, a bit confused. She points north as though there was something there aside from road and then whispers back something along the lines of Back home. Because there`s no covering on the cart, the light summer rain (refer to Part 1) continues to hit all three of you during the ride. To the left now, you see the festivities of the celebration about as you accidentally speak out something that you`ve been wondering. Why do they call this place Hanabi?

You cover your mouth though the question isn`t offensive, a bit embarrassed that you suddenly spoke out. You glance to your right to see if Yi has noticed and she has, but she doesn`t seem disturbed by the question. Oh, I guess they`re starting late today-- she`s cut off by a loud firecracker as you look back to your left to see fireworks starting. That, she said, That`s why we`re called Hanabi. And even though I can`t see them, I`ve been told they`re some of the most beautiful things in the world. Honestly, even though I can`t seem them, I really like the noise they make.

For the rest of the ride, you two sit in silence, perhaps because Yi thinks that you are caught up in watching the fireworks. You see reds, blues, pinks and other colors but strangely, no gold and white fireworks despite the colors that everyone in this place seems to wear. The festival comes to pass and you watch as the landscape changes into that of farmland and you see herds of animals, pigs, cows, etc. and rice paddies and other such fields until those come to pass, as well (illuminated by streetlights). Now, the ox-drawn cart passes by a multitude of buildings, some with lights on and others completely in darkness. Strange, you think, All of the buildings to the left are red and all of the buildings to the right are blue. The cart finally comes to a halt in front of a larger building from the rest, only it doesn`t look like a building, it looks more like a palace.

-The Creator (Sorry about going on and off on this story. Also, I am directionally challenged so the directions may actually be wrong, so sorry about that. Hanabi means fireworks in Japanese. As aphelia knows already, this video plays a large role in my writing this story.)

o Ao W-why are the buildings half blue and half red? And where is this palace? o Ao

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

- Dead-

She stares at the body, a look of confusion on her face. "From what I heard, I thought vampires are already dead."

"Shhh" she said, opening one eye. "I'm playing possum. I don't want that bugger to get me again."

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
-wiggles bunny ears-
o w o

- Dead-

it worked!..does this mean I can pass for a doctor now? and nice heels you got there..they look like a pair I have irl o . o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
-wiggles bunny ears-
o w o

- Dead-

it worked!..does this mean I can pass for a doctor now? and nice heels you got there..they look like a pair I have irl o . o

Yes, that does mean you can now. u wu. Although hitting a vampire in the chest does naught. XD
Oh they do? I love the new evolution of the S-pop item. ; w;

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
-wiggles bunny ears-
o w o

- Dead-

Yes, that does mean you can now. u wu. Although hitting a vampire in the chest does naught. XD
mhm..makes me want it more and more..gah! D;

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

"Shhh" she said, opening one eye. "I'm playing possum. I don't want that bugger to get me again."

"Whatever did that 'bugger' do? And what is 'playing possum'?" she asks, still staring at aphelia lying on the floor.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze

Lol poor you Breezy. ; ^; You'll get it someday!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

"Whatever did that 'bugger' do? And what is 'playing possum'?" she asks, still staring at aphelia lying on the floor.

"The bugger in question almost took my soul!" Aphelia said, exasperated. "And playing possum is where you pretend to be dead so the person will go away from you, therefor letting you live."

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze

I'm thinking of..selling a few things..dunno if I should though..

Seeker

aphelia the vampire

"The bugger in question almost took my soul!" Aphelia said, exasperated. "And playing possum is where you pretend to be dead so the person will go away from you, therefor letting you live."

She looks around, still standing in the same place. "Well, it looks like the bugger is gone, it should be safe to get up now." (I don't feel awake enough to write Part 6 -headdesk-.)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze

Dun do eeet. Horde hordeeeee

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze

I'm a proud horder too! D; just want the pink and blue one..or the yellow one too..I want it aaaall! -rolls around in a tantrum- > o <

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Creator anon
aphelia the vampire

She looks around, still standing in the same place. "Well, it looks like the bugger is gone, it should be safe to get up now." (I don't feel awake enough to write Part 6 -headdesk-.)

Aphelia got up and brushed her clothing. "Thank goodness! I was in a rather sticky situation." ( Lol poor you )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze
aphelia the vampire
SimplyABreeze

I'm a proud horder too! D; just want the pink and blue one..or the yellow one too..I want it aaaall! -rolls around in a tantrum- > o <

Then beg for g-cash. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces