Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
S-so I thought I would thank a-any anons who give me n-nice letters. ^ w^ And that I would p-place them all in o-one spot. W-which is h-here. ^ ////^ So p-please be gentle ; w;
(( Into reality: Hi there~ This is where I, well, Amelia will be thanking anons who anon me~ I love all types of anons too. e we I'll try to make a list of anons who anon me too, which will be in the next post. o uo Please, thank you and have a nice day~ ))
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy

Anons who have so generously anons me~:
The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon
- 1337 bUNny
~Qwirkz
~AlexanderTheStatue&
~ Sweet Angel Anon
The Gentleman Rabbit
~Principality of Sealand.
~ xxx
~ Whimsical Fantasy
The Sweet Poffin Girl
Moogle
Horror Twins
Celestial Centaur
~Little Easter Girl and Bani~
The Creator anon
Nel
{ Rain Cloud }
~~Magic Perfume
~ The Victorian Vocaloid
Demon&s Kin
Starry Night Anon
- The Frightened Mermaid
- Paradox Anon
-Bittersweet Anon
~Reaper
( Sorry if I'm slow with updating, on average, I get about... 3 quotes, so I tend to get flustered with them. ;;; )

Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
O-open~
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
&Well, I guess I'll be a little nice to you right?& He snerks, and squats down in front of the chained queen. &Here, each day, I'll give you these papers. You can only write five letters each day, or less. You can write anything you want, I won't really give a ********. But think of this as a test of some sort, if someone actually cares for you, heh, who knows, maybe your prince will come.& The demon laughs and puffs out smoke, right in front of her face. &That's what that other princess said, before she turned into dust that is.& He laughed even louder and snapped his fingers, the chains were loosened enough for her to write. &Five letters a day, don't expect much.&

Looking up as the demon walked into the room, Ariana dried her tears quickly on the hem of her dress and stood, shakily at first, then grew steadier. Walking over to the small table against the opposite wall, she sat on her cot obediently. &Y-you have a twisted way of b-being nice..& she sniffed, practically dead inside from being cooped up for months in his dungeon. Bowing her head, she nodded, fighting back tears at the end of his speech. The last one had turned to dust.. would that happen to her? Then she would truly be beyond help.. &A-alright. You win.. I'll w-write to someone..& she whispered, taking hold of the quill and dipping it into the ink bottle provided. She knew exactly who she would write to. He was her only hope now..

&Dear Gideon.

I hope you are fairing well these past few months and have quit drinking, though I doubt this. You always were so concerned with me.. I am writing you this in hope that, if you find it, you will help me. This demon.. I cannot say his name, for he is always watching me. Just know he is dangerous, and should you come, he may decide to kill.

Maybe it's best you stay away. I ran for a reason, but.. I didn't expect things to turn out this way. Please, if you're out there.. help me. I cannot stay here much longer, for I fear my emotional and physical state will keep deteriorating until I am nothing.

Wishing you all the best..

Ariana Everdene
High Queen of Nuveria&

Once she was done, Ariana wrote Gideon's name on the front of the envelope, sealed it, and hesitantly handed it to Alistair. The letter was dotted with moisture, her tears having fallen on the paper as she wrote, and even now still fell down her face. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should just give up...

Alistair takes the letter, then burns in to a crisp in his hands, the ashes are then carried by the smoke with the wind, going to wherever it may lead. The demon took a seat, and smoked away the remaining cigarette he had in his hands.

The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon

/watches in horror/ ...../starts weeping at your plight/
(( Oh my god, almost cried with this. Thank you very much for the anon. ; n; ))
Easter~!

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vicious Warlord

aphelia the vampire
Happy
S-so I thought I would thank a-any anons who give me n-nice letters. ^ w^ And that I would p-place them all in o-one spot. W-which is h-here. ^ ////^ So p-please be gentle ; w;
(( Into reality: Hi there~ This is where I, well, Amelia will be thanking anons who anon me~ I love all types of anons too. e we I'll try to make a list of anons who anon me too, which will be in the next post. o uo Please, thank you and have a nice day~ ))
Easter~!
well good luck to you. I haven't received any till now.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
reetika kakkar
aphelia the vampire
Happy
Easter~!
well good luck to you. I haven't received any till now.
Happy

Ah t-thank you. *Bows* I am not having much luck either. P-perhaps I am not deserving enough. ^ w^;;;
Easter~!

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
awww, the story is really heartbreaking!

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
That story.... crying

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Youk0
That story.... crying
Happy

I knoooow. ; A;
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
c4N /4mP1ReS pL4Y tHE 9U1t4R? m4RC3L1N3 c4N s0 1 H0PE y0U c4N To0. H4/e 4 |-|4PPy e4STeR.
- 1337 bUNny

/reads the note/
/reads the note again/ Um... W-what does this say? ^ w^;;;
(( I wish I could play the guitar lol. Thank you for the gift~ ))
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
why are the actors in catheter commercials always young attractive women
who the hell even uses catheters anyway
why do those commercials exist
i'm trying to watch man v food i don't want to think about catheters

What's a catheters? . w.
(( Lol thank you for the gift. Still have no clue what a catheter is. ^ w^ ;;; *Goes to google* ))
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
Oh my.
You sound so nervous!
Do not worry, I can be gentle.
Oh yes, I can be very gentle.
I shall give you a gift to show how gentle I can be.
A nice sweet, gentle gift.

~Qwirkz

Come here s-so I can huggle you.
(( e we I luffles you. Thank you for the gift~ Glad to see you're back anoning~ ))
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
As you walk alone in what you can only think looks like a forest you come across flowers in ever shape kind and color. You smile softly as there sweet scent fills your nose. The world around you seams to grow almost brighter yet the scenery changes from the woods and the sweet mist of the salty sea mixes in with the abundance of floral arrangements on the ground. Before long you find your self face to face with a garden clad in ivory and gold trim. A fountain poors clear before your eyes at the top is what you make out to be a Rose of gold water seams to drip from its petals and base as though it were the morning due leaving the flower.

Wall this is all striking the one thing that truly catches your eye lays up a head. The garden of corse seams to be royal with the elegant Castle standing not to far away, stain glass windows shinning in the days light, wall further still the sounds of waves crashing on a beach are heard. You turn to look at the forest you came from a light mist coating the ground from where you had walked. You know not where you are but your amazed by the time having gone into such a place. Your eyes trail round as you walk to the Ivory fountain and trace a hand on its cool and sleek surface. You smile kindly as a small etching catches your eye.

&Welcome, dear friend to my humbol abode. Please feel free to make your self at ease till my return. My father put in a grand amount of time into this castle and my self more when it comes to the garden you stand in, so I beg you not to damage anything. The flowers are free for you to make your own, and once more i beg your pardon on my absence.

~AlexanderTheStatue&

O-oh, this is such a lovely p-place~ *Makes sure not to damage anything*
(( Thank you very much for the gift~ And what a lovely garden. ; w; ))
Easter~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Happy
Quote:
As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Greetings... I have decided to try something new with my poems... The poem below is part five of five... See if you can find the others as I have sent them to others...

Bright days are with us, lengthened and serene.
The clods grow mellow, and the forest hath
Its budding pleasures; yet of Winter's scathe
Some drear memorials here and there are seen.
For, though the wind no more breathes frosty-keen,
It often floats the old leaves in our path,
Or sighs along some unreaped aftermath,
To mind us of the rigor that hath been.
O thou my Joy, Spring of my Wondrous Year!
Forgive, if in thy presence aught of grief
Remain from that dead time ere thou wast here.
Now, surely, such gainsaying shall be brief;
For thou wilt set my feet where flower and leaf
And soft new sward blot out the stubble sere.

-Bittersweet Anon

P.S. Best of luck...
The p-poem is so w-wonderful~ *Runs off to find the other parts*
(( o Ao Thank you~ Can't to find the other parts. > w< ))
Easter~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces