Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

HEY ANYONE!!!!!!!!

can you tell us what your life could be after graduation??????

wat ya wana be ?

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
So here's my super awesome plan :3

I went to college for my junior and senior year, so i'm a quarter or so away from getting me A.A Degree, and I have to transfer over to a different community college to get my B.A for Teaching and IF I need to, I can transfer from there to get my masters in teaching at UW, i'm super stoked.

I'm going to be teaching in high schools, History and Art to be exact and it's going to be great <3

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
invoke greater sexy time

I went to college for my junior and senior year, so i'm a quarter or so away from getting me A.A Degree, and I have to transfer over to a different community college to get my B.A for Teaching and IF I need to, I can transfer from there to get my masters in teaching at UW, i'm super stoked.

I'm going to be teaching in high schools, History and Art to be exact and it's going to be great <3

sounds like a good plan. hope it all works out...

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
what my life could be like after graduation? well my life is way difforent now, then how I pictured it would be after highschool graduation. Right now I am in collage, done with my AS and working on my next degree... I could go in a lot of difforent directions. I studied crisis mgt, when I am done with my BS (BA is of arts, BS is of science, btw) I am going to go to school some more and study history. I am not sure what I want to do. I would like to write.
yuko the space time witch
invoke greater sexy time

Thank you :3 I hope it works out too and if all things go well, a few of the teachers in my area and in the field I want are planning on retiring in the next four or five years, so I might get a shot at working in my old high school :3

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
invoke greater sexy time
invoke greater sexy time

Thank you :3 I hope it works out too and if all things go well, a few of the teachers in my area and in the field I want are planning on retiring in the next four or five years, so I might get a shot at working in my old high school :3

That would be good for you. I am not trying to be a downer, but it is hard to get into and stay in the teaching field right now. Calif. was talking of shorting their school week by a day (IDK if it passed for this up coming year but it might) that would set the standard for the rest of the nation... there have been a lot of lay off's nation wide... in anyevent, there are plus sides to being a teacher too, and i think that is what you have to weigh in... you really get a chance to make a difforence.
invoke greater sexy time
invoke greater sexy time

That would be good for you. I am not trying to be a downer, but it is hard to get into and stay in the teaching field right now. Calif. was talking of shorting their school week by a day (IDK if it passed for this up coming year but it might) that would set the standard for the rest of the nation... there have been a lot of lay off's nation wide... in anyevent, there are plus sides to being a teacher too, and i think that is what you have to weigh in... you really get a chance to make a difforence.

Oh I know how bad it is right now. in my district in washington they apparently have early release every friday. But I really want to make a difference in kid's lives like some of my teachers did to me and teaching is just so fun, even with some of the rowdy kids because some of the things they say are priceless...but yeah. I have experience elsewhere and the job I have Isn't one that would really be laying anyone off seeing as its a government facility as well as a private home setting.....so unless I quit, I should be able to keep it as long as i'm in school.

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
invoke greater sexy time
invoke greater sexy time
invoke greater sexy time

Oh I know how bad it is right now. in my district in washington they apparently have early release every friday. But I really want to make a difference in kid's lives like some of my teachers did to me and teaching is just so fun, even with some of the rowdy kids because some of the things they say are priceless...but yeah. I have experience elsewhere and the job I have Isn't one that would really be laying anyone off seeing as its a government facility as well as a private home setting.....so unless I quit, I should be able to keep it as long as i'm in school.

thats good. summers can be hard too. I thought about being a teacher once, but when I really put the thought into it i decided that I might not work so well with the kids.... little kids scare me...lol. really. If I taught it would have to be highschool or collage...

Fashionable Warlord

Goin to college for Bio-mechanics to
(hopefully) become a Genetic Engineer
and help progress Science.
My minor (or double major if I can pull it off) will be in Psychology.
Pretty much the same as my high school life, only in college instead of high school. I hung out a lot with my high school friends, used to drink a lot (drinking in Mexico is legal since 18 and even then most people start drinking since 13), and sometimes I played football.

It wasn't until past halfway through my major that I really started feeling like I was actually in college. That was when I started spending long working days at the lab, whereas those from other majors were already starting to get a job.

8,275 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
college right now, but not sure what exactly with college..hah.

Aged Gaian

Working in either a Private Doctor office or a hospital, in an office inputing Data into a computer system 1,000 pages at a time. 3nodding

Medical Billing and Coding FTW.

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm going to stay in college, forever. Lol. Almost.
I don't know how to get to this point but I want to become a field researcher and study the chemical properties of natural substances. It would be so much fun to be on a research team some where in the rain forest. Once I get to collage I'm gonna ask the counceler how I could get there, but for now my counceler dosn't care much beyond the fact that I'm GOING to college.
Life after graduation has been semi quiet for me. I say semi quiet because there is always something that comes up. Currently I'm studying to be an educator for the Department of the Defense and at the same time, preparing to go to a recruiter to discuss joining the Air Force.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff