Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Lots of money. End of story ;] ;] HAHAHA!
w00t scholarships!

Gracious Receiver

I graduated with a 4.0, couple of scholarships for Band and Basketball, Valedictorian, and French. I was also offered a all-expense scholarship for St. Mary's and Baylor.

As for College, attending Baylor, and about to finish in May 2011!

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I have a Diploma.

-mini wave-

Yeah, my school doesn't have all these special things. I think best you could do is grad with either a bilingual diploma, or as an AP Scholar.

But since I couldn't take French 12, or that many AP courses, I don't qualify for either. Plus, I don't get my report card in a while, and not all my exams are written, so nothing is set in stone.

However, it is possible I'll grad with a GPA of 4.0 and $5,250 in scholarships. Although, the university could possibly reavulate their offers once they know who is coming for sure, our absolute final grades, etc, so it could go up or down.
im graduating high school with an english and french diploma... biggrin i didnt know you can get stuff for APs... i took APs.. but nothing =(

Aged Gaian

PFT we just had like the typical diploma things...

I graduated with nothing, was a 2.3 GPA ranked 291 in a class of 375
Graduated college back in 2007 with an Advanced Regents Diploma, National Honors Society Scholarship, and three college credit courses towards my college. Totally miss high school.
L33W41_K41
Lots of money. End of story ;] ;] HAHAHA!
w00t scholarships!

Agreed. =) The only bad thing is that all these old people keep asking me if I'm opening a bank.
graduated with an advanced regents diploma and 9 college credits...going to study criminal justice...intend to become csi or fbi...not sure yet
I recently graduated with a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering mechanical
I graduated with honours( should have been high honours I defanitly got over a 3.5 scream ), an AP stole with one line (they think I passed one, pfff), a medal for drama, one for 4 years of choir, and for four years of math and science, and one for getting over 250 credits. mrgreen there were ether 888 or 907 graduates this year biggrin
Im graduating from a course called medical science and engenieering from a school in the spanish outback. i can choose medical school or any engineering for college biggrin

Thieving Cat

18,440 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I graduated with an associate degree of computer software development in internet and i am going to get my Bachelors degree in applied science that focus in GIS. I already have an advance certificate in electronic imaging.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
G.P.A was a 2.9 so I didn't graduate with any honors, but I got a silver cord for community service and the NJROTC Honor Cadet cord. 1k scholarship from MOAA and certificates in Culinary Arts ( did dual enrollment at the Tech Center next door). Not that great but through 3yrs of NJROTC I have a ton of ribbons, medals and cords.
Well, it's not like we get special diplomas, but we have tons of cords and stuff to wear. biggrin I had high school honors (CSF, two gold cords), College Connection (program where you're a senior taking classes at the local community college; green, red, blue, purple, and gold cords), band (silver cord), and community college honors (Phi Theta Kappa, gold stole w/characters embroidered). I passed on AP exam my junior year, and this year I earned 20-something college credits through College Connection. I was in the Top Ten of my class (forgot which number, like 8 or something with above a 4.0) and earned over $4k in local scholarships. Hallelujah! I need it!
Dude, I feel like a loser now. My school is in the middle of no wehere and we had 300 kids tops in the high school and elementary combined. My graduating class had 40 students.

I did do somewhat well for myself, though. I wore a couple of cords (one for NTHS and the other for being in the top ten of my class [I had a 3.95]). I had a special tassel for being in NTHS, and I got to wear a special pin for all my years in band. I didn't get very many scholarships, even though I applied for every single one I could. I did make out with about 9k for college in the end, though. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff